Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode Count in Season 4 Confirmed

MadDoggyca

This is certainly cheering news. You get used to surprises being bad, but there's nothing bad about this! It's certainly better than wondering if they were going to end things after Half-Season 3 with the 65 episodes needed for standard syndication.

I'd love to speculate about what could be done with a full half-year of pony, but we've still got that (maybe?) show-defining moment coming up that could change everything.

Anyway, that'll be 91 episodes by the end of S4. While it's no TMNT, Sponge Bob, or Arthur - all of which have about twice as many episodes - it now as many episodes as G1 and G2 combined. In screen time, it likely surpasses all previous MLP.

I am so glad that they're returning to 26 episodes per season, these 13 just seemed to fly by way too fast.  Now let's hope we won't have to wait forever for the new episodes, I really want to see what will happen next.

• Brohoof 1

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :D EVERYPONY, CELEBRATE!!

Pikachu_dancing_anime_by_ham77770011.gif         ash-and-piakchu-dance-fix.gif

I knew we'd have 26 episodes this season. :) But still, this is awesome!!! Can't believe it's season 4 already...Hopefully we won't have to wait for 5 months (maybe 2, at the least..)!! But I'm excited for both  the finale and the new season. Hopefully it'll be full of surprises and fun, as usual! Well, it WILL be! But I will enjoy season 3 while I can....I'm gonna need it for the wait! But, woo hoo!! 26 episodes! MLP has never failed to impress me! :D

So, brace yourselves:  A new season of awesomeness will arrive!!

• Brohoof 1

Well this is certainly promising news. Hopefully well get a bunch of awesome new Rarity episodes among those 26. Can't wait!

Your avatar reminded me of a seen in a horror movie that I can't quite put my finger on. Anyways, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVUHrhRR-ZU

(Think of Sam as me and the episode count as Dean, while Bobby would be Daniel Ingram)

(After hearin the news)

(•_•)

(•_•)

(^o^)

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes yes

"O frabjous day! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

Hey I know what we should have.

A PARTY!!!

Yayyy! More episodes! More crazy Pinkie Pie moments, more songs to listen to over and over, more Fluttershy being adorable and awesome! More everything! Best day ever. :D

Edited by Fluttermoon

YES!!! It's great to here that the show will be making 26 episodes again. I wonder what will take places?

Most likely we will look at Twilight being an alicorn and see hows she doing. Still I hope we get to see more from this season. Like an episode with Pinkie Pie and the Cake Twins. More development with Rainbow Dash and the wounderbolts. Maybe the CMC getting their cutie marks. So much to think about.

I'm super pumped for this! I for one, did not even realize season 4 was even fully confirmed yet. Now I know it's been confirmed with 26 episodes! This is really great news :D I hope the new episodes are as good as season 3, seeing Twilight is going to be an alicorn now.

This is the best news I've heard today! :D 

I just hope the season starts in like July, or something soon-ish, because I don't wanna wait months and months for more ponies. ;_;

• Brohoof 2

This is good news, I'll spread the word to fellow bronies on TF2! 13 episodes is a little piss-weak for a show anyways, lol. That's why d, Edd n Eddy dissapointed me :<

NO thats not fair! 26 episodes that will either be released ever week on saturday or every other week on saturday. 26 episodes over a 3 month period. i can not wait for that. i will slip into a coma and reawaken when season 5 comes out. This season will be bombastic compared to the 3rd in my opinion 

Maybe they did a 13 episode season to save on production costs.

Or maybe our friends at Studio B are cooking something up for us.

PONY MOVIE GO!!!!

(a guy can dream, right? As long as we're dreaming, make the movie PG13! I want gritty, real, hard-boiled ponies! And go ahead and make the movie 3 hours long. That might be long enough. Maybe.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm so exited I could burst!

I'm so freaking exited I could go boom

I'm so god damn mother ******* *********** ****** ******* exited I could *********************** explode!!!!

XD

A full season!!! What to expect? I don't know... Because I'm so ***************** exited I could **** explode

Kinda makes you wonder why THIS season was only 13 episodes when the earlier ones and now the later one are all 26.

On the other hand, YAY!

(Also, ninja topic merge.)

Saw this in a comment on equestriadaily.com, and it makes sense Link. There are no words that can express my excitement right now.. oh there is one: yay...

Looks like this show...

img-1151654-1-david-caruso-s-sunglasses-

Just got 20% longer.

Now, in all seriousness. Another 26-episode season is spectacular. Thank the MLP gods!  :wub:

Actually it got 40% longer... 13 episodes would have been a 20% increase in the number of episodes.

I guess you could argue that a 13 episode season was expected and the additional 13 was another 20%... but at that point it's actually only 16.66666(etc.)% longer than expected.

*reads title*

Okay, if it's thirteen again, I am no longer a brony.

*reads Original Post*

9277%20-%20animated_gif%20applejack%20fl

Whelp, we're back to 26! This is going to be awesome! 

• Brohoof 1

From Discord's Domain.

Season 4: The Flashback

Imagine this, if you will...

Another flashback episode (almost in the style of "Cutie Mark
Chronicles") has been rumored to be in Season 4 of MLP:FiM... That is
the only available info at this time... This is where you come in...

Edited by Ulrik Raben

I was unaware that brohoofs were a *forum* of competition. lol I just happen to post the info first. Figured ever pony would want to be aware of the future of MPL FiM

True. In the grand scheme of things, brohoofs mean very little. But getting them still makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It's also a nice way to acknowledge you've read and/or like stuff without having to make an actual comment.  And having as many or more brohoofs than posts means I must be doing something right. 

And, yes, you just enjoyed a tremendous honor by announcing the news.  That is a moment you'll cherish the rest of your life.  :)

• Brohoof 1