Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy's Back :DDDD

Kitty Cat Moonshire

It was indeed an overdose of awesomeness.. One of my favorite characters.. Is back. I knew they hadn't removed her.. i saw a video from a convention.. Were someone said like "we believe she didn't do anything wrong" Now if i only could remember what that video was. But it was indicating that she had not been totally removed.

I knew they had not completely removed her.. And finding out that i was right.. Im just so happy that Derpy is back.. Even though i only became a brony 11th-12th november 2012.. I just love Derpy, it was awfull knowing that she had been taken out of the show.. But she's back now and we will most likely see her even more in the future seasons.

Derpy Hooves is best pony. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I heard! :D So great to know that Derpy is coming back! So maybe Hasbro/offended fans didn't have anything to do with it. This just confirmed that. 

But I'm glad to see her again! I'm sure Derpy fans will be exploding with happiness. :P I saw people pointing her out in the episode, and I'm glad to see Derpy coming back. Now I can play 'Where's Waldo' in episodes again. :) But it's amazing how one tiny background pony  can cause a great change in fans when removed. Guess people are really passionate about her!

But so glad to hear that the show didn't ban Derpy. I missed that awesome gray pegasus of muffinness..

i__m_back_and_with_derpy_by_ritzin-d4qpo

• Brohoof 6

It was indeed an overdose of awesomeness.. One of my favorite characters.. Is back. I knew they hadn't removed her.. i saw a video from a convention.. Were someone said like "we believe she didn't do anything wrong" Now if i only could remember what that video was. But it was indicating that she had not been totally removed.

I knew they had not completely removed her.. And finding out that i was right.. Im just so happy that Derpy is back.. Even though i only became a brony 11th-12th november 2012.. I just love Derpy, it was awfull knowing that she had been taken out of the show.. But she's back now and we will most likely see her even more in the future seasons.

Derpy Hooves is best pony. ;)

Nuh uh? That's like almost exactly when I found the show too! Maybe a month earlier, but still, that's awesome :DDD

Haha brohoof!!! :D

• Brohoof 1

Nuh uh? That's like almost exactly when I found the show too! Maybe a month earlier, but still, that's awesome :DDD

Haha brohoof!!! :D

I actually found out about the show around the beginning of the summer 2012, i said like "wow cartoons have gotten a lot better". I just didn't truly appreciate it until later. When i first decided too try out some episodes and watch them through. Best decision ever.. ;)

Brohoof to you my friend /)

• Brohoof 1

I actually found out about the show around the beginning of the summer 2012, i said like "wow cartoons have gotten a lot better". I just didn't truly appreciate it until later. When i first decided too try out some episodes and watch them through. Best decision ever.. ;)

Brohoof to you my friend /)

How I found it was one of m cousins apparently watched it, and his sisters were playfully mocking him, and I was like "What on earth is a brony?" So they explained it and I joined in on the play-teasing.

Later, curiosity got the better of me, and I went to check it out. And I fell in love with the show :P 

• Brohoof 1

How I found it was one of m cousins apparently watched it, and his sisters were playfully mocking him, and I was like "What on earth is a brony?" So they explained it and I joined in on the play-teasing.

Later, curiosity got the better of me, and I went to check it out. And I fell in love with the show :P

Well, i just wanted to point out, that i watched the first whole episode 11th november.. I had only seen a few minutes of it before..

I found out about the brony fandom, by reading a comment.. I don't remember the details.. But i was watching some episode.. There was this comment.. : "How many of you are actually male, teens or boys".. Something like that.. Now, i was just being weird in my own way.. So finding out about others, made me want to check it out.. I also saw panels from bronycon, were almost everyone was male, so it directed me too find out about the brony fandom. I had actually seen #savederpy video before.. But didn't know it was a Brony related video.. I began with just watching compilation from the shows.. I didn't want to spend 20 minutes watching it.. But man, am i glad i did. Also, after watching #savederpy, I had too find out who Derpy was, so i watched all the episodes.. After finding out, i had become so attached too her.. That manly tears were shed, when i found out she had been taken out of the show. I love Derpy Hooves... don't let the username fool you.. Im a huge Derpy fan.. ;)

It's one thing though.. At the time i found out about the fandom.. i was open too it.. I didn't judge it.. I embraced it.. Felt like i belonged. And here we are, expressing our love for both the show and our Derpy. :D

• Brohoof 1

I am very happy. :).

Derpy is a fun little Easter Egg. She really makes the show just a little more awesome.

While she's not über important, she's still a fun and exciting part of the show.

• Brohoof 1

Well, i just wanted to point out, that i watched the first whole episode 11th november.. I had only seen a few minutes of it before..

I found out about the brony fandom, by reading a comment.. I don't remember the details.. But i was watching some episode.. There was this comment.. : "How many of you are actually male, teens or boys".. Something like that.. Now, i was just being weird in my own way.. So finding out about others, made me want to check it out.. I also saw panels from bronycon, were almost everyone was male, so it directed me too find out about the brony fandom. I had actually seen #savederpy video before.. But didn't know it was a Brony related video.. I began with just watching compilation from the shows.. I didn't want to spend 20 minutes watching it.. But man, am i glad i did. Also, after watching #savederpy, I had too find out who Derpy was, so i watched all the episodes.. After finding out, i had become so attached too her.. That manly tears were shed, when i found out she had been taken out of the show. I love Derpy Hooves... don't let the username fool you.. Im a huge Derpy fan.. ;)

It's one thing though.. At the time i found out about the fandom.. i was open too it.. I didn't judge it.. I embraced it.. Felt like i belonged. And here we are, expressing our love for both the show and our Derpy. :D

That video, that damned #save derpy video, it put me in a depressed mood for several days. 

To quote my favorite youtuber: "Shut up, I'm a goddamn sweetheart" :P

• Brohoof 1

I am very happy. :).

Derpy is a fun little Easter Egg. She really makes the show just a little more awesome.

While she's not über important, she's still a fun and exciting part of the show.

I find her being Über important, well... at least she is über important when she appears.. Über, this reminds me of the time when i was learning german.. Ich kann Deutsch sprechen, aber ich bin aber etwas rostigen.. Deutsch sind schwierig.. Aber ich liebe das Deutsche sprache... Entschuldigungen sie,  it's been a while since i used deutsch.. Like i said, i am a little rusty.. If this is uncorrect, then don't take it as an offence.. It's just that it's been a while, i learned deutsch for around two years. But after i finished it, i haven't really been keeping it memorized. I need to go over my learning books, to be able to speak it like i could..

Ich liebe Derpy..  ;)

I never knew derpy was removed, well its nice thats shes back. Its fun to look for her in episodes you have already seen. When I didn't know derpy was real and thought it was just a fan-made character, I actually found her by myself in the first episode, That was the most exciting thing ever, well, except for that one time when I was all like AAAAAAAHHHHHHH, but really, who can top that? :P

Some links would be nice; as far as I was aware, Derpy being all throughout S3 was to be expected, and that her phasing out of the show was to be seen once S4 hit. I'm confused as to what has been said or shown, saying she's 'back' x.x

I never really cared one way or the other if she was removed or not. Yet for some reason, the reintroduction of her in this episode makes me rather happy. Perhaps it's just because it makes all of you lot happy. *shrug*

Some links would be nice; as far as I was aware, Derpy being all throughout S3 was to be expected, and that her phasing out of the show was to be seen once S4 hit. I'm confused as to what has been said or shown, saying she's 'back' x.x

Derpy wasn't seen in S3 at all (some people say she's in that crowd at the end of Magic Duel, but you can barley tell with a magnifying glass). This seemed to coincide with those phasing out rumors, convincing many fans (myself included) that she really was forced out after Derpygate. But in yesterday's episode, Derpy finally made several reappearances, which many are taking as DHX saying that she is offically here to stay.

EDIT: Sorry, I derped the link. Just gonna post the pictures.

gWcmbHe.jpg

i9zjbQq.jpg

245570__UNOPT__safe_derpy-hooves_animate

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 7

Derpy wasn't seen in S3 at all (some people say she's in that crowd at the end of Magic Duel, but you can barley tell with a magnifying glass). This seemed to coincide with those phasing out rumors, convincing many fans (myself included) that she really was forced out after Derpygate. But in yesterday's episode, Derpy finally made several reappearances (which can be seen in this EQD post), which many are taking as DHX saying that she is offically here to stay.

I'm not gonna start believing anything until she's seen in S4, but I suppose that's certainly some slightly reassuring news xP

• Brohoof 1

I'm not gonna start believing anything until she's seen in S4, but I suppose that's certainly some slightly reassuring news xP

I have the same mindset. But even if this is her last appearance on the show, it's a pretty nice final shoutout to the community.

If she is back, then my offical head cannon is that she spent all of S3 time travelling.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I'm happy about it. I honestly didn't know when they took her off the show. But now that he's back, I guess we don't have to worry about anything for now...

I find her being Über important, well... at least she is über important when she appears.. Über, this reminds me of the time when i was learning german.. Ich kann Deutsch sprechen, aber ich bin aber etwas rostigen.. Deutsch sind schwierig.. Aber ich liebe das Deutsche sprache... Entschuldigungen sie,  it's been a while since i used deutsch.. Like i said, i am a little rusty.. If this is uncorrect, then don't take it as an offence.. It's just that it's been a while, i learned deutsch for around two years. But after i finished it, i haven't really been keeping it memorized. I need to go over my learning books, to be able to speak it like i could..

Ich liebe Derpy..  ;)

Haha.    I use über pretty much whenever.  It's like, the only word I know in German.   I can understand a pretty good amount of Spanish however.  :P.  

I don't take offense.  I can't speak a lick of it anyway.  

I love Derpy too.   :)

• Brohoof 1

Haha.    I use über pretty much whenever.  It's like, the only word I know in German.   I can understand a pretty good amount of Spanish however.   :P.  

I don't take offense.  I can't speak a lick of it anyway.  

I love Derpy too.   :)

I actually checked your profile after i had written it.. Saw that you weren't German.. So, i wasn't really sure what reactions i would get..

I on the other hand, know nothing in Spanish.. :D

After reading an article at EQD, the episode follow up.. I found out that she had appeared numerous times in the episode.. At least three times or more.. This indicates that they will possibly make her appear more often in the future seasons. But we're just going to have too wait for season 4 to find out. ;)

• Brohoof 1