Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Kind of Fan are You?

N8C8

Well, the title is pretty self explanatory. There are several different kinds of fans to choose from.

For instance, there is the desk fan:

298_398_a-fan-for-every-room-allaire-des

There is the hand fan:

japanese-sensu-fan-usb-drive_1.jpg

There is also a ceiling fan:

Emerson_Northwind_CF705BS.jpg

Well, pretty much any kind of fan you can think of. So, which one are you?

• Brohoof 12

You're punny. xD

I'm a ceiling fan person. I have one in my room actually. Even though the A/C is on during the summer I always tend to have my ceiling fan on (on medium speed of course :P) I also have my hand fan with me at all times sometimes, but I don't use it that often.

I hate desk fans. They break down easily.

You troll -_-

Anyways, I am a desk fan kind of person, waving my arm with a hand fan is too physically demanding, and who got the time to put your new ceiling fan into your ceiling? Desk fan is easier, just plug in the cord and you're ready to go

You silly :). I like to think of myself as a hand fan. Oriental, mysterious, useful and I can picture myself playing Go really crappily while using one :). The hand fan just has a unique sort of charm that is unmatched by other types of fans.

Haha, a great discussion topic indeed!

I am a cheap varient of those air multipliers (although im pretty sure there is no "cheap" varient). I'm usually fairly quiet unless something is very wrong and I can usually come up with interesting but overcomplicated solutions to extremely simple problems.

Edited by Celtore

post-10016-0-62675500-1361123429_thumb.jpg

I prefer ceiling fans or hand fans, but that's just me. Desk fans always break when I use them, which bugs me so much but they're fun to play with, and mess with your voice. I'm not sure, though.

Edited by Princess-Derpy

Well I would say the desk fan but I would actually have to say.. Neither! I just open my window and it's just the same as a fan.. But colder.

I like ceiling fans. It's fun pulling the switch to turn it on and off. And they also come built in with lights. What more could you think of.

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.