Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

25 users have voted

1. 1. Which Design is Best?

• Phrase 1
    • Phrase 2
    • Phrase 3

Hey guys, I'm looking to create a new shirt design on redbubble based off of "Keep Calm and Carry On". First one is for Trixie. Here's three choices to pick which one you like most/would buy first.

Thanks pals :3

Design 1

post-124-0-88513700-1327734547_thumb.jpg

Design 2

post-124-0-36638700-1327734553_thumb.jpg

Design 3

post-124-0-99214500-1327734559_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

To me, phrase three just has that 'calm, cool, and collected' vibe to it, which sounds the best, and has the overall greatest impact, so I reckon I'll opt for that one. Nice little clean design for all three by the way.

Hey this is a little bit off topic but since you seem to know some about redbubble, I want to ask you something. I bought a t-shirt from there and it said I was going to get it within 5-10 days. It's been 11 days now and I still haven't got it. Whay should I do?

Hey this is a little bit off topic but since you seem to know some about redbubble, I want to ask you something. I bought a t-shirt from there and it said I was going to get it within 5-10 days. It's been 11 days now and I still haven't got it. Whay should I do?

I don't know, I never ordered from them, just sell designs off them lol. Sorry :/

Tried e-mailing/contacting them?

I don't know, I never ordered from them, just sell designs off them lol. Sorry :/

Tried e-mailing/contacting them?

No I have not. Maybe I should?