Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, I'm Cloudchaser!

⛅Cloudchaser ⛅

Howdy, Cloudchaser! Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you around the forums! :) So, what are you interested in (besides MLP, of course! :P ) ? Do you have any hobbies or anything?

Oh, and I can't forget the traditional welcoming ritual!

Hello, Cloud Chaser! Welcome to the forums! Really going to be happy, to see you around the forums.

And to show you how much we are happy to see you, here is the traditional welcoming tradition!

Hello, Cloud Chaser! Welcome to the forums! Really going to be happy, to see you around the forums.

And to show you how much we are happy to see you, here is the traditional welcoming tradition!

Sweet Celestia, Chaotic.  You just created what may be a new welcoming tradition.  We now have two welcome songs, and each must appear in each welcome thread!

Welcome to the OP, by the way. :D 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! :D There seems to be a few Cloud Chasers on the forums... But that's beside the point! :lol:

It seems both welcome songs have been posted here already, so I'll just say, I hope (and am sure you will) you have a great time here on the forums! :)

Dude, what the buck is up with all the new ways of welcoming people? Oh well, welcome to the herd cloudchaser! The forums are one of the very few places you can enjoy ponies without being called a pony fag and whatnot. Well, the people here are friendly (except Muffin Thief, he tends to welcome people by stealing their wallets and pressuring then into joining his army) and the forum games are fun, so you're bound to love this place.

Enjoy!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the MLPforums Cloudchaser!!!!!!

Please enjoy your visit and your stay and please have a nice day!!!

~Explodes into a fog of streamers/confetti and fireworks~

Edited by GolgoXIII

Hey cloudchaser ;)

Finaly arrived at the forums huh? :D

Gonna add you as friend instantly...

We need to do more roleplays like on skype few days ago ;)

Nice to see you here, enjoy!

-Skyfire

My roleplay character is cloud chaser......well I know we're gonna have problems...Jk! Awesome to meet you...and just in case your wondering the machine works like this (hurricane Fluttershy reference to ur character...)