Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Huge thanks to the staff

Derpy Azusa

I just wanna say thank you to every staff member here at MLPForums for making this community what it is today. Even though I'm a fairly new member here the staff has been amazing so far they take the time to interact with the members, and are one of the nicest staff team out of any forums I've been on. If it wasn't for the founder Feld0 this site wouldn't be around, and if it wasn't for the dedicated staff team it wouldn't be as amazing as it is. So thanks to every staff member for making this the best site ever 

• Brohoof 20

The staff has definitely been great on the site as a whole. They are some of the most lenient and understanding staff teams I've seen. I've been a part of several website staff teams before and let me tell you, it takes a huge amount of effort to do your job right AND be nice about it.

So as for saying the staff team is great here...well...

sFVfXAF.jpg

• Brohoof 6

The staff has definitely been great on the site as a whole. They are some of the most lenient and understanding staff teams I've seen. I've been a part of several website staff teams before and let me tell you, it takes a huge amount of effort to do your job right AND be nice about it.

So as for saying the staff team is great here...well...

sFVfXAF.jpg

Glad to see people agree with my opinion and they are very lenient, and I am happy that they have earned their staff rank. It must not be easy for the developers to keep this site unique and adding new features. 

• Brohoof 3

Glad to see people agree with my opinion and they are very lenient, and I am happy that they have earned their staff rank. It must not be easy for the developers to keep this site unique and adding new features. 

From experience, I can tell you that running a site at all requires a huge amount of time, and unless you truly care about what you're doing you will get nothing done. I am grateful to no end that we have such an amazing staff team. One of the other unique things about the staff here is that they keep in touch with the users. On the last site I was on, if you tried to talk to a staff member, you were lucky if you got a response in the next year.

The staff here are friendly, lenient, understanding, and work extremely hard to keep this a site that is safe and friendly for everybody of all backgrounds.

• Brohoof 2

I would doubt so. Feld0 and Key Gear (the Tech Admins), as well as the other mods, deserve so much respect.

I quite agree with the main point. The staff is wonderful, but we can't forget that the members are so awesome as well.

• Brohoof 3

I always knew the staff cared, but in the early days of the forum, I gave them a lot of shit for rules I disagreed with and other perceived injustices. I eventually came around, but it wasn't until I became a mod and joined the staff Skype groups and had access to the Super Ultra Secret Staff Board of Secretness that I found just how dedicated they all are to making this site better.

Im reluctant to say the staff is great because that includes me, and honestly, I don't do much because there isn't much to do in RPW :P

So, the rest of the staff is totally awesome. I may or may not be awesome.

• Brohoof 2

Agreed the members also are amazing and I would never forget them because without the site wouldn't be as active :P so your right a huge thanks to the members as well

I always knew the staff cared, but in the early days of the forum, I gave them a lot of shit for rules I disagreed with and other perceived injustices. I eventually came around, but it wasn't until I became a mod and joined the staff Skype groups and had access to the Super Ultra Secret Staff Board of Secretness that I found just how dedicated they all are to making this site better.

Im reluctant to say the staff is great because that includes me, and honestly, I don't do much because there isn't much to do in RPW :P
So, the rest of the staff is totally awesome. I may or may not be awesome

You are still awesome no matter what ^_^ 

Edited by ~Muffin Princess~
  • Brohoof 1

All of you, you really are great at what you do. You make it look so much easier than it actually is.

Definitely better than the staff on the last forum I was on...

• Brohoof 1

We do our job, but there's no point in staff if there isn't a solid member base to guide. We're all awesome :3

Still, thanks for the compliments. We try <3

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just joined not too long ago and I really like it here. With chaos there is order, with a utopia there's a dystopia so on and so forth. Rules are necessary to keep anything good going so I'd have to agree and say thank you to the staff. You're doing a swell job keeping it clean yet still fun here on the forums ^^

• 8 months later...

Does anyone care to explain why this thread has been inactive for so long? For a while I thought that I would have to start a thank you thread, fortunately, it exists.

As we all know, the site has been plagued with bugs lately, some serious, some mere nuisances. Now that most of these errors have been addressed, I would like to express my gratitude towards the staff. Finding and correcting the bugs must have been a tedious process, yet the staff had them fixed fairly quickly. I would like to say thank you to the people addressing the issues for their work.

While I am posting I would like to thank the admins, staff, and mods in general. These are the hard-working people who have their own lives but still put in the extra time effort to keep this site running. These individuals are on the front lines, addressing the many concerns of a rapidly growing community. It can't be easy, so thank you.

I must say, it is mildly disturbing that this thread has been sitting since March, unless there is a more active thread of this sort elsewhere.

Edited by Frith is Magik

Yeah the staff here are top notch and they work really really hard to keep this site running smoothly. In the time I have been here all the mods and staff team have been really kind and hard working people. They are awesome :3 just as this site has been thanks to them.

yes, Thank you staff for everything. I don't really know any of you yet, but I've seen you around and everyone that I've seen has always been worthy of their position/respect. The same can't be said about other sites I've been on. >_>