Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many pony pictures do you have? (be honest)

TailsIsNotAlone

Alot more than I will ever bother to even begin to count it is not that I couldn't figure out how many I am just a tad lazy and there are quite a few of them.

I've had a collection going since late 2010, bud. From all of the 'net, back in the days of ponibooru to dA to 4chan to anywhere else. I've got a total of 3,780 pony pictures and counting, 864 of which are Twilight :3

post-2958-0-71117700-1361504333.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well the compared to everyone else i must be pretty tame when it comes to pony pics i have 475 pics on my computer and i dont have a single NSFW or R34 pic anywhere in my MLP Pic Folder.

7,566 total pictures.

• 3,702 pictures of Pinkie Pie
  • 231 pictures of Rainbow Dash
  • 216 pictures of Soarin'
  • 197 pictures of Applejack
  • 188 pictures of Fluttershy
  • 163 pictures of Rarity
  • 156 pictures of Twilight Sparkle
  • 409 pictures of Pinkiedash shipping
  • 2,304 pictures of general other stuff, such as group photos.
  • Brohoof 3

Let's see, ever since March 2012, I now have a grand total of 1,733. Not much, but the amount is still going up, thanks to Equestria Daily's Drawfriends, and Deviantart. I usually look at them when I'm bored or feeling down.

I sorta wish I had 1,732 at this moment, because then I could be cheeky and say I have a grand total of George Washington's date of birth. I'm a history lover.

Edited by Modphase

The ones in mah NSFW folders? A lot :P. The only real SFW folder I have is, of course, an Applejack one, which has 182 pics in it (Although I don't think some of them are pony related for some odd reason).

I have so many NSFW pictures on my computer that I have to split them into sub-folders to keep a reasonable load time, it's that ridiculous.

• Brohoof 6

I have a bunch of flash puppets, including two I made myself, along with some background vectors and screenshots for tracing. The only other ones are desktop wallpapers. I usually just check out draw friend stuff on eqd for art stuffs.

For pony reaction images I have 670 pics

For other things like wallpapers, comics, artworks, and generally funny stuff, I have 2986, and 774 of them are Luna pics. I guess I need to collect more :o

Edited by Starshine

Whenever or wherever I find a really nice picture I'll download it and organize it later. So lemme think here I have hundreds and hundreds of pictures and backgrounds stored in folders xD. I usually just browse through devianart and pile them from there. 

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Whenever or wherever I find a really nice picture I'll download it and organize it later. So lemme think here I have hundreds and hundreds of pictures and backgrounds stored in folders xD. I usually just browse through devianart and pile them from there. 

Kind of what I do, minus the organizing. The only organizational structure I have is 'Scootalove', and 'Everything else', which is called the 'Lots and lots of Ponies' folder xD

The Scootalove folder currently contains 168 images (that's a lot of hnnnnng), whilst the 'everything else' folder has 476. Most of this pile, likewise, comes from DeviantART, as it's one of my main internet website homes and has been for years and years. I am a fave ninja over there, constantly scanning for new artworks of things I like each day. Though, there's lots of images that have come from Google when I occasionally browse it on a whim from curiosity. Those images are often from Tumblrs or image boards like Derpibooru.

I don't really know what my purpose of downloading them is, since most of them are on DeviantART and I favorite and organize them in my favorites, there. I suppose it's for quick and easy access should I ever decide to make an avatar or signature out of them, or to post them in topics using the attachments system, if I can't find them again online off-hand.

• Brohoof 2

About ~5,000. Give or take without me looking.

Really though, only about 1,200-1,400 of those are SFW.

Usually once I save them though, I never look at them again. I guess I just save them to have them for nostalgic value.

• Brohoof 2

Kind of what I do, minus the organizing.

My computer, desktop, is a mess at the moment with random pictures and stuff. But yes I love it when you can find some very nice pictures on devianart by just snooping around long enough. As for the scootalove :3 nothing more adorable than that.

• Brohoof 1

Last I checked, somewhere around 600 or 700 SFW. I don't really go searching for any, just save ones I stumble across that I like. (I hope I get them back.. they're all located on my netbook, which I loaned to someone I really shouldn't have, I don't know if they're honest enough to return it to me. :/) I'm incredibly picky about my NSFW material, I think I may only have 20 or 30 of those.

Edited by Abstract

I've got exactly 170 pics all of them being 100% SFW. It keeps growing little by little so eventually I'll take time to organize it but for now I just grab what I like and store away in one big folder.