Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tips for building my own Equestria in Minecraft PE

Dashabel

I don't have the original minecraft on the PC, but I do have pocket edition on my iPad, which is good enough for me.

I'm also not sure whether this is the right place for this post but...

I'd love to build my own Equestria in minecraft PE, so if anypony has any tips as to how I can do this, they are more than welcome! This includes seeds, building tips, reference pictures... Of course, I will do my own research, but google hasn't seemed to provide me with the correct sources so far, so I though I'd ask you guys. Thanks!

Please, if this is in the wrong place, tell me and I shall move it!

This topic does not contain any creative works made by the topic starter but rather, a request for help. Such topics should be posted in Creative Resources.

This topic does not contain any creative works made by the topic starter but rather, a request for help. Such topics should be posted in Creative Resources.

Oh ok thank you, I just wasn't sure. :) I think I might even delete this post because it is starting to seem a bit of a silly question anyway!

I don't have the original minecraft on the PC, but I do have pocket edition on my iPad, which is good enough for me.

I'm also not sure whether this is the right place for this post but...

I'd love to build my own Equestria in minecraft PE, so if anypony has any tips as to how I can do this, they are more than welcome! This includes seeds, building tips, reference pictures... Of course, I will do my own research, but google hasn't seemed to provide me with the correct sources so far, so I though I'd ask you guys. Thanks!

Please, if this is in the wrong place, tell me and I shall move it!

Its dependent on what you want the finished product to be like (level of accuracy, interiors to all the buildings, distance between locations) all I can say is its a huge project and would be easier to accomplish on a pc mostly for all the map making tools available for the pc like World edit, and MC-EDIT will make your life a lot easier.

I would recommend building on a Super-flat world if you can, as it's much easier to add terrain than it is to dig it away. Other than that, my only tip is too look at reference images for help on where everything is. This image is rather good for Ponyville:

Ponyville.png

However, it does not show where Twilight's treehouse or Sugarcube Corner is. I found this image as well, so that should give you a good view of where exactly everything is from an aerial view:

Map%20-%20Ponyville%20%28Finished%20-%20

Hope it helps, and good luck!

• Brohoof 1

What i did when i still played Minecraft (i used a cracked version) i made my own mod where i can copy as many blocks around me, above me and below me from how many blocks around me from where i stood. Therefore i could copy the entire map. Which would probably crash my pc. Too bad i deleted the mod with the game itself!

:( I shouldn't have deleted it.

I would recommend building on a Super-flat world if you can, as it's much easier to add terrain than it is to dig it away. Other than that, my only tip is too look at reference images for help on where everything is. This image is rather good for Ponyville:

img-1244266-1-Ponyville.png

However, it does not show where Twilight's treehouse or Sugarcube Corner is. I found this image as well, so that should give you a good view of where exactly everything is from an aerial view:

img-1244266-2-Map%20-%20Ponyville%20(Fin

Hope it helps, and good luck!

Wow thanks, great reference pics! So far I've collected images of the main town square, and the town hall, since its in the middle. I feel that you have provided my with good enough imp ages to get started!