Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Brony Athletes?

Brandon Lew

(edited)

I train judo.

My first "official" competition will be on the 24th in Niš.

I won the club competition on the 16th last month with a score of 2-0.

My specialty technique is the ippon seoi nage.

So, wish me luck fellow bronies. :D

Edited by ~Хаотичан Четник~
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

i wrestled in sophomore year. only went like 4-12 but it was my first year so its alright

Now im finding a job and thinking about doing MMA :)

And this is me loving Ponies and Battlefield Games!

Btw I'm straight for all you people hating on bronies!!

ATV/Quad-bike/4-wheeler Stunt rider, looking to get into racing. It takes high levels of Balance (For stunts such as wheelies) And sheer stamina (Being able to cushion the blows from the bumps on the track, leaning into to corners so you don't flip over or moving to keep the machine rubber side down).

I have friends that do race Dirt Bikes and another friend that does the ATV stunts with me.

Side note: 100th forum post for me :D

I do Cross Country for my high school. I'm about average. But I am working really hard to get better. Also play soccer and basketball some. Our Cross Country team is full of such derpy people. I mean one day at practice we were having a rap battle while running. XD

Edited by Super Derpy

Played football as well as track and field through high school, and I still regularly lift and run when I can.  Love staying in shape, plus it's just plain fun and relaxing, and it feels great overcoming the physical and mental challenges I encounter in my workouts.  Team sports are also just a great and fun way to make some great friendships and share in some amazing experiences with others, at least that's what I've found.

I have been weight lifting and even some power lifting on and off since high school and for a while I became a real monster especially my legs which even though I have been out of it for too long are still built like tree trunks. Today was my first day back to school in 3 years (community college) and one of the classes I am taking is a dance class which I found very quickly is very good excercize and found out just as quickly just how much I have been neglecting my own body. I am still as strong as an ox but need a bit more work on cardio and the dance class is a good opportunity for that, is fun and the ladies like a good dancer.

When I was back in high school, I was a varsity swimmer for 4 years, and I took it pretty seriously. I would train more on the off season with another local swim team and broke old records when the school season came around in the winter.

Those days are over unfortunately due to me not having time to fit sports in anymore. So now I just ride my bike a few miles a week.

I used to have Gym and Swimming in the 10th grade, and I would always do the best to my abilities then just lift weights after. Now, I just ride my bike for some quick exercise.

I consider myself a part time athlete. The rest of my time is spent on stuff like this. I do Cross-Country, Indoor Track and Outdoor Track.

Cross Country just started for me yesterday and lucky for me I haven't run since Outdoor track ended in May. Even better is that the whole first week of Cross Country is considered the hardest week featuring Tempo runs, 2000 and 3000 meter workouts and worst of all, Hills! So right now I feel like I just got hit by a truck.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not HS, because in HS I kind of went the other way in terms of fitness. :P

However, now that I'm in college, I'm beginning to take fitness seriously (as I admittedly should have before :S). So I'm really tempted to join the rugby team. 

Wait, did I already post in this? Crap. Oh well, the point stands, I'm joining the rugby club.

Edited by Mutton Bash
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm in the school marching band through fall and winter and DCI through spring and summer. If that wasn't enough my instrument is marching euph. All you football players out there wish you were half as athletic as me. :P 

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

I'm not that very athletic. I played lots of sports and games in P.E. class for about 12 years, as well as occasionally going to parks and recreation centers. I took swimming lessons for like 3 years in the mid 2000's. Around that time, I also took skating lessons, for whatever reason. I was on a hiatus until around spring of this year, when I regained my passion for ice hockey; and I've been looking to play it again. Though, I'm on yet another hiatus, since the beginning of the school year.

I played basketball for four seasons from 2007-2011. I went to tons of practices, but never got any points from any of the seldom times I was passed the ball. I'm really short in general, so it's just as well I'm not cut out for the sport.

Now, can this thread also be about professional athletes who like the show, too? If so, then I got something. This is Drew MacIntyre, a goalie who plays for the NHL's Toronto Maple Leafs, and has a recolor of Pinkie Pie on the back of his goalie mask.

goaliemask.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Currently, I run everyday, I'm getting back into lifting weights, I continue to climb everything in sight when I can, and I'm a first degree black belt in Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu.

I'm definitely not an athlete. I haven't played an actual sport (where it counts for something) in 11 years. The only athletic things that I've done since then is stuff in gym class and played basketball and baseball on few reward days back in high school. 

Yeah :D!

I'm kind of a weird one because I love my PC and computer games but at the same time I am totally football mad and also love to watch most sports and play sport whenever I can :D!

I currently play squash, and hopefully will get on my Christian unions football team which is having a training/try out session today!

I played Sunday League Association football and went to a athlete club but quit on the 2nd day there, wasted athlete talent. my mum and the coach said I could of been a fast athlete. I've gained weight and gotten slower.