Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lol, TF2 traders.

Ron Jeremy

Just a silly little video a friend and I put together. :3 I dunno, maybe a few of ya will find it funny or something. There will be more in the future. :D

To explain: I hate TF2 traders. They took a good FPS about offense and defense and turned it into a hub for displaying greed. They focus less on playing rounds and more over acquiring Unusual Vintage EarBill-Man-Of-Christmases. Attach stupid value to ugly items then jam them in your screen. Call you a "scrub" because you dislike their "god-tier" hat. I figured that a video involving annoying them could be amusing, and I mean, c'mon, they're traders. Traders. Besides, it's just music being blared. They can just go to options and mute the one playing it anyway. /endobligatoryclosertocovermyass

lik OmG lyke fav n subscrib

Topic title is fairly misleading, and you're complaining about TF2 traders being a general nuisance when you've put together some organized micspamming >_>

Topic title is fairly misleading, and you're complaining about TF2 traders being a general nuisance when you've put together some organized micspamming >_>

There's a huge difference there, if you wanna be like that. Traders are ever-present in TF2. Most of them (not judging every single one because I'm sure there are exceptions) obsess about the acquisition of certain items the "economy" has deemed "valuable" and put them before actual gameplay. They all base the value of their items on websites run by individuals with their own motivations who raise and lower the listed prices of items to benefit themselves. They forever tarnished TF2 with their greed, and when people used to say "Oh, you play TF2! Nice! You must be really good!" upon hearing that somebody plays TF2, now the general response is "Oh, you play that crap?".

And all I did was organize the playing of music. :P

The only comeback I can think of about this is mic spamming the song "I am Hate from Slipknot. Sometimes, you just gotta go with the flow. Not to mention a little less gun. <_<

There's a huge difference there, if you wanna be like that. Traders are ever-present in TF2. Most of them (not judging every single one because I'm sure there are exceptions) obsess about the acquisition of certain items the "economy" has deemed "valuable" and put them before actual gameplay. They all base the value of their items on websites run by individuals with their own motivations who raise and lower the listed prices of items to benefit themselves. They forever tarnished TF2 with their greed, and when people used to say "Oh, you play TF2! Nice! You must be really good!" upon hearing that somebody plays TF2, now the general response is "Oh, you play that crap?".

And all I did was organize the playing of music. :P

I actually have a friend who plays a hell of a lot of legit TF2 and trades a hell of a lot, and I've been on lots of trade servers and they're just like you or me. I think you might be unfortunate enough to have to interact with the vast minority of TF2 traders who are exactly as you describe. Most play the game as well and don't obsess over items which an imaginary price.