Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

here goes... Um so my main skype is actually dark_angeloid, but because of current personal circumstances.. I can't be on that one.. So if you add me, please add my backup skype for now.. It's party_poison2013

I'm usually on, but as of right now my internet service at home is cut off for another few days, but I'll be on for today and a little bit of tomorrow.. Thanks..

P.S. dark_angeloid is my primary and the one I prefer to use, so when it's available to me again I'd like for anyone who's added me or plans to add me to do so from that account.. I hope that made sense.. >.>

Bye~

Mine is Mia Tia (Logged into Skype with my facebook account),By the way if you have trouble finding mine then this is what my icon looks like in Skype: You will see a brunette (My hair is dark brown thats why it is black color but my hair color is really brunette) and you will see this kinda orangish looking cat with black stripes and she looks skinny.

aorsak is my Skype name! (My profile pic is me and my cousin) I want some more people to talk to in calls so add me if your comfortable in group calls with strangers. The groups won't be bigger than 6 or 7 people at most and everyone's about 14 to 17! I need more Skype buds :P

Edited by WinterRose_aorsak

JPdude612. If it says "JayPeg" in the name, you know you've got the right person. I'm not a big chatter, but sometimes conversation can just "spark" out of no where, sooooo :P

Usually I'm in another call, but I'm always online and usually available to chat still!

I dont know if you still take someone (especially a forum blankflank, because I created my account right today because I wanted to find people for skype.)

So my Skype names can be found by searching "Flopsi99" And my main accoumt of these that will be displayed will be the one woth a anime picture and display name "Marisa Kirisame"

Edited by Flopsi99

Riordan365 is the username im 16 and from ireland. i look foreward to meeting you random people ^^

Anypony up for a chat or call at some stage add me up! Username is razor.dragon

I am a bit nervous at first but I tend to open up to people when I get to know them.. Hopefully talk to you guys soon!

My Skype ID is on my profile. In truth though, I don't just add random people. I typically ignore people who randomly add me too.

If you are interested in added me though however, I would suggest marking who you are so I don't ignore you. I'm a very secure person and a bit paranoid when it comes to viruses, so I apologize if I'm not coming off as someone openly handing out my Skype.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

But please,tell on the Friendship Request who you are,because I ignore strangers.