Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

I do have a skypey, but since it's my real name, if you want it just shoot me a pm and I'll give it to you IF I DEEM YOU WORTHY if I know you well enough :) I'm on all day pretty much in my timezone, which I think is like 6pm - 7am EST for you Americans.

I'll re-submit mine I suppose.

Mine is snickerdewdl but it will show "Dewdlz" as my main username. I like interesting conversations but I despise effortless one-word conversations, that's just my pet peeve. I'm also pretty random at times, expect a random photo of Luna or something out of the blue, lol. 

Luna has spoken!

post-27395-0-73731000-1420296183.gif

I got a new Skype, and I'm in dire need of more friends. So, if you want to add me just add TheCrazedFangirl and don't mind the amount of fangirlism from me. 8D Also, I tend to be really shy at times. It takes me a little time to adjust to talking to others. I also have favorite people I talk to the most. I may not talk to you all of the time. Please don't be alarmed by this. I've actually lost friends because of this since people don't understand how hard it is for me.

Edited by PelleK Fangirl <3

My Skype name is: ristyne.127(pic with a wolf)   :smug:

feel free to add me and to any MLP group you are in( as long as its English) just let me know that you are from the Forums  :muffins:

Anyone feel free to add me on Skype! My name is: thatawesomegamer
Profile picture is Raiden from Metal Gear Rising (I know he's originally from MGS)
Looking for brony friends to talk to! :D 

And now when i got that sorted out il ad anyone here if you just want to talk or play games or whatever. Ive never actually talked to another brony before.. My skype account (the one you ad) is eliasranden and my skype name (the one you see) is Pingvin my profile pick is a picture of gunther from adventure time with a sign that says "I steal jewels". :)

Just a heads up for what's to come:

Things I may do if you add me:

• Ask you, "Who are you and how did you find me?"
  • Add you to a group or two
  • Be up at ridiculous times
  • Be ridiculous at times
  • Randomly send, "I WANT TO BE AN OOMPA LOOMPA", just 'cuz I was bored

Again, my skype is fr0gl0ver.

Re-submit since I keep changing everything around, mine is wheatleycore98 and I have an "Octavia, Dan Vs., N, Sayaka Miki, or Alice" avatar since I switch back and forth. But at this exact moment it's Octavia.

Add me so I can annoy you all plz

i'm always on most of the time just add micaiah.flores my name is Jora

i love to be added to groups,

i'm a bit lewd at times just a warning 

anyway i'm down for anything really