Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

My skype name is patrick.lahaie3

Add me only if you really want to be my friend and talk to me (writting). I don't do Skype call most of the time. I'm so shy! But sometimes I do.

Made a new skype account so...anyway it's greedygreedler (and it's also on my profile)

I won't do skype calls, but I can do text stuff. Tell me your forum name if you add me and such  :D

I've posted before, but I'm looking to add or help those that are need of making new mature MLP friends on Skype. If anyone is interested please let me know with a message on here. Due to bots and a numerous number of other issues, I would please ask this of those interested. I have my Skype in my profile as "AskMeIfInterested" to pass the notion of wanting to be messaged, but I figure I would make sense of that incase someone thought that was my Skype info itself. Ha ha

Anyways, happy to make new friends, I'm always on Skype, desktop or mobile and can be quite talkative.

Edited by WinePon3

Probably a terrible idea to give my Skype to absolute strangers but it wouldn't be the first time XD I'm new here but if anyone does want to add me my name is tedward3000. I know, terrible name, but I can't change it. Trust me I've tried XD

Oh lovely. I was wondering if there was a skype sharing thread.

My skype is elmobaggens feel free to add me, I accept all requests. Just be sure to tell me that you are from these forums so that I know who I'm talking to. :D

Edited by Corral Summer

My Skype name is szbfercsi.  Just add me if you want ( I'm not bite ;) ) Just tell me who are you, how to know my skype name etc. (because i don't add random strangers to my partnership list :D) And i accept it :)

If any of you guys are really into long winded, detailed show/fandom discussion, and are in various groups of this nature, feel free to add sheldon780 on skype and throw me right in. Love talkin pony.

My skype is either Secut0res or gigglestheclown314159 i think the picture is me and my mom at fright fest or something message or shoot me a request depending on what my settings are

add me if want.

I'm always in the mood to chat. I mostly just do skype calls as I'm sometimes too lazy to type but will if you don't have a mic.

Also if you have a youtube channel (or not) let's makes some videos etc. I like to do let's plays and fanfic reads with my friends and anyone who wants to join in. So there's that to or just play some games just for the fun of it. My youtube channel ChromosomeExcel let's have fun gaming and brony on!

Skype Username: worldoftanksfanatic

Profile Name is: Azerbaijani

Profile Picture: Scorpion of MK

Note: If you do send me a contact request, please specify that you are from the MLP forums and include a username. I've been getting unknown contact requests, so that would be greatly appreciated.

I do have a mic and camera. So, if you wish to talk via mic, video and or both, I'm your guy.

I am on most of the time. Although if my Skype Status is listed as "Online", please message me via text chat in advance if you might want to chat for a while. I am in College and I do have other responsibilities I must tend to. 

EDIT: For some who might be uncomfortable adding random strangers like myself, I wish to share some general information about myself:

I am indeed 18 years old as my profile states, just for additional transparency. I am somewhat outspoken and may use some foul language in my normal conversation, unless you do not wish for me to use foul language. I do like to talk about many other subjects aside from My Little Pony, so, if you wish to talk about ANYTHING, please, feel free to bring up any topic of conversation. I am more than interested.

And please know, I will in no way ask for personal information if you do not wish to share it. If I do bring up the topic, I would only be so curious as to ask what city or country you might come from, and other nonsense questions of the such, just to become further acquainted. And, by default, I do share where I come from and would be more than happy to share some general information about myself. 

Thank you and I hope to meet some new friends and fellow fans of the show! 

Sincerely, TheSwooceMaster

Edited by TheSwooceMaster
  • Brohoof 2

Skype Username: worldoftanksfanatic

Profile Name is: Azerbaijani

Profile Picture: Scorpion of MK

Note: If you do send me a contact request, please specify that you are from the MLP forums and include a username. I've been getting unknown contact requests, so that would be greatly appreciated.

I do have a mic and camera. So, if you wish to talk via mic, video and or both, I'm your guy.

I am on most of the time. Although if my Skype Status is listed as "Online", please message me via text chat in advance if you might want to chat for a while. I am in College and I do have other responsibilities I must tend to. 

EDIT: For some who might be uncomfortable adding random strangers like myself, I wish to share some general information about myself:

I am indeed 18 years old as my profile states, just for additional transparency. I am somewhat outspoken and may use some foul language in my normal conversation, unless you do not wish for me to use foul language. I do like to talk about many other subjects aside from My Little Pony, so, if you wish to talk about ANYTHING, please, feel free to bring up any topic of conversation. I am more than interested.

And please know, I will in no way ask for personal information if you do not wish to share it. If I do bring up the topic, I would only be so curious as to ask what city or country you might come from, and other nonsense questions of the such, just to become further acquainted. And, by default, I do share where I come from and would be more than happy to share some general information about myself. 

Thank you and I hope to meet some new friends and fellow fans of the show! 

Sincerely, TheSwooceMaster

That's very generous of you to state how your personality is. I'd love to chat sometime.

My skype is: theunseenk

• Brohoof 1