Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorn Twilight and Prince BlueBlood's Baby ?!?!?

MallowMelt

img-1277269-1-Twibabyjpgqu.jpg

Ok so this is my first time posting a new topic, so please be gentle.

I saw this on facebook and my jaw dropped. Please tell me this is a joke? Has hasbro really gone down this bad?

Thoughts? Personally, I'm petrified.

Please tell me this is a joke? I have no idea what to believe anymore @________@

It looks fake but, considering the weird things in the fandom going on now Im not even sure

Edited by Aquila
Updated tags
  • Brohoof 13

...wut.

Keep in mind that the toys aren't canon to the show. They've changed their minds over toy descriptions in the past, so they'll certainly be able to change their minds over this.

• Brohoof 6

It looks real, and maybe it is. But keep in mind that last year the baby princess doll looked a whole lot like she could be Cadence's daughter but never appeared. I personally want to see her as a filly (just not baby). Skyla's such a beautiful name....  Wow. I sure got off topic.

• Brohoof 2

Well, it says "Photoshop Montage by: blahblah" at the bottom there. I'm not sure what that's about, but my first reaction was: "What is this abomination?"

Edited by Zeno
  • Brohoof 9

This could be one of the worst ideas ever.. blueblood was a prick, why would Twilight even look at him? Hasbro is smart.. they won't make this canon, or they will feel the wrath of the bronies! given, im not a brony... i just get my popcorn and put my money on the bronies

• Brohoof 2

After my raging fit of laughter upon first sight, I decided I would look at this with a little more seriousness.  Blueblood and Twilight.  Together. 

You know, for a show that is supposedly a 'commercial' for their toy line, Hasbro sure doesn't like to use the characters from said show properly.

Hehehehe....

Hasbro is smart..

I can't agree that Alicorn Twilight was the smartest idea ever (Breaking the point of a show to an extent just to sell toys. What a grand idea).

• Brohoof 7

Hmm.. why I NEVER?!

I hope this is not canon in any shape or form. Twilight would never go with a disrespectful piece of royal garbage, like Blueblood. I hope it isn't real at all, or Hasbro is going to prepare for a riot. A bad idea on their part, if they go through with this.

TwiRAGE.gif

• Brohoof 7

I can't agree that Alicorn Twilight was the smartest idea ever (Breaking the point of a show to an extent just to sell toys. What a grand idea).

I give people the chance to prove me wrong, the whole Alicorn Twilight things was just hit by people that complain to much.. I want to see where they take her now.. i mean, she has to have a goal now.. maybe

I give people the chance to prove me wrong, the whole Alicorn Twilight things was just hit by people that complain to much.. I want to see where they take her now.. i mean, she has to have a goal now.. maybe

This is going a little out of topic of this thread...

I agree that they can take her into new directions, but the whole point was for her to learn how to make friends and how they stick together, etc. What will she learn now? Multitasking friends + work?

Hmm.. why I NEVER?!

I hope this is not canon in any shape or form. Twilight would never go with a disrespectful piece of royal garbage, like Blueblood. I hope it isn't real at all, or Hasbro is going to prepare for a riot. A bad idea on their part, if they go through with this.

TwiRAGE.gif

When does she turn into that?

And I'd rather... Um...

What seems better than this...? I was thinking some type of Fanfic, but I am clueless.

• Brohoof 1

When does she turn into that?

And I'd rather... Um...

What seems better than this...? I was thinking some type of Fanfic, but I am clueless.

She turned into that in Feeling Pinkie Keen.

You might as well make a crossover of Pokemon and My Little Pony fanfic. Since, there are many Pokemon references to the image.

I can just imagine this getting denied by the MLP staff but ending up as the big event for the season 4 finale, much like Twilicorn. XD

*Rocks gently back and forth* "Trust the writers... Trust the writers..."

It would mess with my head canon that all of the mane six are virgins except Rarity. :P

Toys are not canon in the show, and in Luna's name I have no idea why Twilight would marry Blueblood. She know how he acts from '

' / The Gala's aftermath.

Remember Princess Skyla? Edited by Shift of Spades

Well I'm hoping this is a fake. First why would they pair up Twilight and Prince BlueBlood? The 2, to what we know, have nothing in common with each other and I don't see them brings BlueBlood back.

Also Cadence and Shining Armor have been married for almost a year and they still don't have a kid. They should get one first before Twilight.

If they are going to the a princess has to marry a prince, why don't they come up with a new pony? BlueBlood is just the worse. 

• Brohoof 1

Omg. Hasbro is stewpid if they really put that as a couple. They should make another prince if they want to have Twilight married. Maybe Prince Star Light of something. Someone else would be fine to pair Twilight with. Just not cold hearted Blue Blood. 

Well I'm hoping this is a fake. First why would they pair up Twilight and Prince BlueBlood? The 2, to what we know, have nothing in common with each other and I don't see them brings BlueBlood back.

Also Cadence and Shining Armor have been married for almost a year and they still don't have a kid. They should get one first before Twilight.

If they are going to the a princess has to marry a prince, why don't they come up with a new pony? BlueBlood is just the worse. 

Okay I agreed with everything you said. 

those two have nothing in commen and Blueblood shouldnt be tied down to one mare, He should have a harem.

But I think its better than having a new prince appearing out of the blue at this point

Omg. Hasbro is stewpid if they really put that as a couple. They should make another prince if they want to have Twilight married. Maybe Prince Star Light of something. Someone else would be fine to pair Twilight with. Just not cold hearted Blue Blood. 

What? So everypony can change exept for Blueblood?

WHAT?!

post-4258-0-19362000-1363442989.jpg

Ok, Hasbro, you've gone waaaay too far. Twilicorn was fine, even Blueblood was alright, but this is just NO. Still not gonna leave the fandom, though, this is the best show I have come accross.

• Brohoof 2

My reaction to this: Ew.

Ok, random? :P Hasbro's really desperate to sell toys if they're making a baby pony which is the offspring of Twilight and...PRINCE BLUEBLOOD. Where did that come from?!  But don't worry....as with the Princess Skyla baby pony plush thingy, it's not really incorporated into the show. Hasbro's just using this as an excuse for marketing toys. Nothing else. Only sometimes the toys contribute to the show, but I know for sure this one won't. 

Twilight falling in love with Blueblood is highly unlikely, and doesn't make sense. Unless Twilight has really bad taste in men, I don't see this happening.  So the show wouldn't just randomly put that in, it's not the writer's style or plot. So don't worry, it's just another one of Hasbro's marketing ideas. Let it be, and it shouldn't interfere with the show. ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Let me point out a couple of things here.

post-1320-0-50249500-1363446462_thumb.png

Do you really think that Hasbro would release a toy with such horrible grammar on the box? The "Photoshop montage" credit at the bottom also looks suspicious, but it could just be the guy who slapped the two pictures together.

• Brohoof 7

This will very likely not go canon, and I don't think the toy is canon at all anyway. Like some have said, descriptions on toys and MLP toys in general have been proven to be not canon in a lot of cases.

Still, reading it's description just makes me scream in horror.