Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rumor about Twilight and Fluttershy at build-a-bear

Sir.Flutter Hooves

From Equestria Daily:http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/04/rumor-mill-fluttershy-and-twilight.html

Rumor had it, that Fluttershy and Twilight will be coming to build-a-bear sometime this year. I am really excited about this because of two reasons:

1. Fluttershy!

2.They are continuing with the MLP toys, which is a good sign.

So, what do you guys think? And which ponies do  you want to come next?

I wouldn't mine the rest of the Mane 6, and some Vinyl. Maybe Derpy if we are lucky enough.

Tell me in the comments below!

/)

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 3

I NEED FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!! If they do do this then I'm over there like oponies business. Really the only thing that would be any better would be the CMC with capes! /)^3^(\

Edited by firesoxs
  • Brohoof 3

As usual, Rarity and Applejack are last. That is, if they get made at all, but I think it's a safe bet they will. They'd better make one for Applejack, because I'd be really inclined to get them all if my favorite is available.

But, other than that, I'm happy to see they're offering up more pony toys. That can never be a bad thing. :D

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

Hey, there's already Rainbow Dash! The pony I want is already there. XD Although I don't think I'd mind a Princess Luna popping up. My guess is they'll release all the main six and then see if it's still worth it to pursue from there. I'm betting that Lyra will get made sometime in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one who'd love a Discord plushie? Those would be so awesome, but BAB probably wouldn't let people make them.

Yeah, Discord is a villain... not the most kid friendly character, in the eyes of marketing teams. Ponies are cute and colorful, Discord is a bad guy, and not a very pretty one at that.

I really want the three Princesses and shining armor to show up at BAB.

also a spike plush would be awesome.

just fyi I already have a thread about BAB ponies going on.

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 1

Ooh, a Fluttershy plushie would almost be as awesome as my own personal red panda. :3 Want! Depends on how much it is though, BAB can be eeeeexpensive.

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, a Fluttershy plushie would almost be as awesome as my own personal red panda. :3 Want! Depends on how much it is though, BAB can be eeeeexpensive.

Did you know BAB carried red pandas at one point? ( I special ordered mine since they only pop up periodically online)

RD and PP were 24$ without any clothes ,I don't think they'll make the later ones more expensive.

• Brohoof 1

Did you know BAB carried red pandas at one point?

house-Favim.com-237664_large.gif

I NEED ONE. I NEED ONE NAAAAAAOWWW!!!

This is outrageous! I love red pandas, they're my favorite animal! I MUST OWN ONE OF THESE PLUSHIES!

• Brohoof 1

I bet the next one will be Spike!...Jk, that's not going to happen. Don't they already have RD and Pinkie Pie? If that's true then Twilight and Fluttershy are a must

House is usually sarcastic but here's a pic of mine

also I love red pandas ,they are adorable

post-11698-0-32871000-1366125109_thumb.jpg

I NEED ONE. I NEED ONE NAAAAAAOWWW!!!

This is outrageous! I love red pandas, they're my favorite animal! I MUST OWN ONE OF THESE PLUSHIES!

• Brohoof 1

I really hope it is true I would love to have a Fluttershy!!! I would like to see them do the mane six and the princesses with shinning aromor and the cmc. I defintely wouldnt buy all of then but I would consider more

• Brohoof 1

I want a Twilight! :) I didn't know they even had the ponies at Build A Bear until yesterday when I was talking to a lady about it. She tried to talk her daughter into getting one at the store but the daughter went with a dog instead. Off to check out the website now... 

• Brohoof 1

wait. so do you think they'll make Twi alicorn or not?

probably ali to get more money. they should make accessories for de ponies! they could be the Elements!happy.png wub.png

• Brohoof 2

OMG THEY"RE GETTING FLUTTERSHY TOYS AND TWILIGHT? MY TWO FAVORITE PONIEZ.. DARN YOU.

Its times like these where I wish I had the guts to go get one of those.

I am glad to hear they're continuing this, hopefully they continue with many ponies, because they're plushies are actually pretty good I must say. Compared to the hasbro official toys which kinda suck :P. The Build-A-bear ones are quite show accurate.

• Brohoof 3

Awww! A Fluttershy plushie! All of my want!

Am I the only one who'd love a Discord plushie? Those would be so awesome, but BAB probably wouldn't let people make them.

That. Would. Be. AMAZING! But, yeah, kids would have quite the time trying to stuff him, wouldn't they? Still, it would be awesome! I would buy it! If they ever did make one, I would just be like, "To heck with it. Mom! We're going to Build-A-Bear right now to buy a My Little Pony character plushie. Don't make me ask why. I'll explain later. I have to get that plushie!!!" And so, my mother would finally know for a fact that I like MLP. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

yeah, as well as the shitty Walmart ones....I seriously need a plushie for my sad, lonely bed.

blink.png that sounded sexual.

but its ok cuz im not drunk. I only drank more beers than I shuld

HOLY FUDGE I JUST WENT TO BUILDABEAR.COM! they has pinkie and rainbow SQUEEE!!!!!!! im cutting class tomorrow to go idgaf.

lol now I wanna know how many teens are at BABW for dem plushies....

b20083_20042_19583_19583m.jpg

yeah, as well as the shitty Walmart ones....I seriously need a plushie for my sad, lonely bed.

img-1393791-1-blink.png that sounded sexual.

but its ok cuz im not drunk. I only drank more beers than I shuld

HOLY FUDGE I JUST WENT TO BUILDABEAR.COM! they has pinkie and rainbow SQUEEE!!!!!!! im cutting class tomorrow to go idgaf.

lol now I wanna know how many teens are at BABW for dem plushies....

b20083_20042_19583_19583m.jpg

Hey I hear ya, a good pony to cuddle in bed really hits the spot to! (Sounded sexual too, curses!)

Luckily I got both and they are SO AWESOME! Really worth it!

• Brohoof 1

They are super cute and I agree a Discord would be awesome, so would Spike, Doctor Hooves and Derpy. Oh and the princesses! I am only on season 2 and haven't seen Twilight get her wings... I think the wings should be removable as someone else said. Does anyone have a Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie yet? How does the hair hold up? Is it okay in person? I know some people replace it with a stuffed plush mane and tail. I think my fiance would think I was crazy if I wanted all 6 ponies (and Doctor and Derpy if they ever happen) I may have to get some Doctor merch from Hot Topic. Oh well, he already thinks I have lost my marbles lol. derpy_emoticon2.png