Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Give a shout out to your favourite member c:

Keylise<3

Not sure if anyone will mention me but..

@Gone Airbourne :A very cool and chill guy that needs to be up about him self more often! I love how meaningful is posts are.

@DJ Spacer: A friendly guy and A VERY great vector artist I got to talk to a lot over the past the couple months and were even in the works of making a song (which i'm almost done with)

@Evil Rarity (I LIKE YOUR OLD NAME BETTER! :lol: ) The only dallas cowboys fan I know on the forums. He and I actually signed up near the same days and he's a very funny guy I like talking to oh and www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHa4hUTWydw

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need to compile a list for this tonight, but for now...

, @Artemis, @Lightwing, , , and I love you guys so much. You have had significant meaning to me in my life and have taught me so much, helped me in my time of need, and done things that I just can never repay you for. Thank you guys. So much.

And to all my other friends I love you all too. Just being my friend means a lot.

Aww, I love you too! :wub:

ALRIGHTY, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD.

Love you too, [insert real name]. You're the bee's knees. :D

• Brohoof 2

Somesay I will make a proper list about all the shout outs that I want to give on this forum c:

I need to compile a list for this tonight

Before you say anything, i love you too. <3

Checkmate.

CheckmateProper.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I'd like to give a shout out to my main man, Smarts. Dude is like the greatest person I ever met here. We share the same interests, we are like mentally connected with each other, and he is really the only person I trust around here. Keep up the good fight, bro. I believe in you.

Edited by Smarts

A shout out to:

@@Emerald Star, I love our conversations. They are fun and I like helping you out :). You are awesome ;)

@@ooBrony You are a great help to this community, always bring the positive side out of it. You have been a great friend and support. Cheers

@@Chip Circuit and @@Unicorncob How could I not put you guys together there? You always give me a lot of crushing hugs, hunt me down with them even... gahh D: D: D:.... which is fun and I have not met better RPers than you ;). You are awesome friends :)

@@Lightwing Whom I talk with daily, always up to something, plotting. I love messing around with you. The conversations that I have with you are fun. You are also a great friend. Cheers. 

@ Although we haven't talked in some time, our conversations were fun and I loved drawing for you. Cheers 

@ A great friend, supporter and a great sister. You are awesome LSBFF. Also fun to RP with and do karaokes with x3. 

post-28830-0-69638000-1437480512.jpg
  • Brohoof 5

@@Chip Circuit and @@Unicorncob How could I not put you guys together there? You always give me a lot of crushing hugs, hunt me down with them even... gahh D: D: D:.... which is fun and I have not met better RPers than you ;). You are awesome friends :)

Aw dude :wub:

I can't really pinpoint my favourite users here, pretty much everyone I RP with and everyone else on this site is awesome :yay:

• Brohoof 2

@@Kyoshi: You're a great friend. You can get rather down sometimes, but that ain't your fault. Always here if you need a chat, buddy.

@@IcyHaze: You've always been a laugh to talk to. Glad to be able to class you as a friend.

@@Little Red: You've always been really friendly to me. Glad that I met you.

Sorry if I missed anyone out.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...

This thread has been resurrected!

I gotta give a shout out to @WiiGuy2014. You're an amazing guy, and I've enjoyed every moment of talking to you. I hope our friendship will last many more years to come.

I'm also gonna give a shout out to the kettle corn stealing @Yumekai You've also been an amazing friend, and I've had a lot of fun talking to you. (Even if you do keep stealing kettle corn!)

• Brohoof 2

@Looks

He just said I am okay, omg dude. shivers

Anyway, gotta give a s/o to @Erleth - COME BACK TO ME PLEASE

Edited by Guest

Just now, ShadowDash13 said:

This thread has been resurrected!

I gotta give a shout out to @WiiGuy2014. You're an amazing guy, and I've enjoyed every moment of talking to you. I hope our friendship will last many more years to come.

I'm also gonna give a shout out to the kettle corn stealing @Yumekai You've also been an amazing friend, and I've had a lot of fun talking to you. (Even if you do keep stealing kettle corn!)

Thank you, @ShadowDash13. BFF!Thorax_wipes_his_tears_away_S6E16.thumb.png.c6cb6b5926a3a1a5c481733a1d4c940f.png

I want to shout out to the following members for being such lovable folks:

@Mesme Rize for being a good hypnotherapist!

@Baby Flyer @Princess Aurora Wolf

@ScruffyTheStallion @Lucky Bolt

For being cute couples

• Brohoof 5

There was a thread on this topic I replied in before, and I said then I really don't like calling people out by name (although I did it anyway), since it will inevitably makes someone else feel sad because they were not mentioned. That being said, some of the members I enjoy chatting with and reading include (but at not limited to...

@Dreambiscuit, @Jeric, @Sunset Rose, @Mesme Rize, @Radience, and since I can only tag 5 people by link, some others include

Meeps, Pirate Pony, Lady Kiri, Shadow Beam, Leave A Whisper, Misty Shimmer, Midnight Controller and probably a dozen others whose statuses I reply in or whom reply in mine.

If your name is not here, It does not mean I don't like you... I just don't see or interact with you as often.

• Brohoof 4

While I do enjoy everypony's company, I highly enjoy @ShadowDash13's company. I mean, we have a lot more in common than one might think (which I am NOT sharing due to personal reasons), we play forum games and generally enjoy being around each other. Like I said, I enjoy the entire community, but he's one of the ponies I generally would like to call "my best online friend"

• Brohoof 2