Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can someone create a signature for me? C:

Lisa

I'll give it a go ^-^ Is there a specific part of the bubble picture you'd like, or should I squash it all together? Or just do a random bit?

I'll give it a go ^-^ Is there a specific part of the bubble picture you'd like, or should I squash it all together? Or just do a random bit?

Whatever you think looks best to fit the picture? xD Not really sure, just do what you think looks best. c:

If you need more detail, just ask. c:

Well, I've done most of it, but how do you want your name to be done? I'm guessing like your current sig, but I'm not sure ^-^; Oh yeah, if you want it for future sigs or icons or whatever, here's the full size vector of Cadence smile.pnghttp://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/127/9/5/filly_cadence_by_crusierpl-d4xany7.png

Yeah, I like my name in my current signature, the font looks....modern and fancy. :3 So yeah, just like my current signature.

And thanks for the full size vector.

Here you go ^-^ I know it's not the best sig ever, so I understand if you don't want to use it. Here you go smile.png

post-13517-0-40499900-1367656757.png

Whatever happened to a picture is a thousand words? :P Well, here's 58 more.

Here you go ^-^ I know it's not the best sig ever, so I understand if you don't want to use it. Here you go smile.png

attachicon.giflui.png

Whatever happened to a picture is a thousand words? tongue.png Well, here's 58 more.

Thank you! :D

The text looks a bit pixely (is "pixely" even a word? :P), but the rest looks great! 

Thank you very much. c:

(this is filling up character space >_> )

I'm gllad you like it ^-^ 

And yeah, sorry about the pixelly text, I tried to fix it, but I can't :/

If the forums were turned into a story, there would be way too many characters. :lol: