Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OFFICIAL] Equestria Girls Trailer

Sanic Screwdriver

86 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like or hate Equestria Girls?

• hate
    • neutral

I really like the idea for the story but the animation is really weird it's choppy and the fact that rainbow dash's skin makes her look like a zombie doesn't really help if they make it look different it will be amazing

• Brohoof 1

One night, I will go on ThePirateBay and torrent the movie. Yea, I'm not really the type of person who goes to movie theaters very much but, I'll torrent it and watch it.

• Brohoof 1

img-1459191-1-the-office-gifs-the-office

In my humble opinion, it has taken a turn for the worst. That being said I will try to keep an open mind. The future will be interesting to say at the very least.

^This^

It's not even MLP in my opinion, it's like a spin-off of a Bratz or some other show about a group of girls in school. I just hope this turns out to be a "one-and-down" type of thing, ending up to be like a dream or something in the end.

• Brohoof 1

I realize there supposed to be human, but i dont like the fact that they don't have there wings, or horns. Plus i dislike the way they made Twilight look. She has an akward human complex.

Looks actually nice :D this must be the first MLP movie Friendship is magic. Good thing Twilight stll has her wings ;) I was thinking it was just showing that Twilight is just a princess for 1 day or somethin :P anyway, probably some of you bronies and pegasisters thinking that this isnt My Little Pony anymore :P but dont worry. It will always be My little pony xD also that yellow dude that likes Twilight (I think) isnt shown on ponyville for some reason :/. (Lol i meant Brad). Do you think he is just a random fake person? ;P Also I though he was Soarin xD but he is somepony else.

I dont see why people are making such a big deal out of it. Bronies make humanised verisons of ponies them selves dont they? so why dose every one go crazy when hazbro turns everyone into humans?

*Fluttershy Yay* I hope I get back from my trip to Sudan to watch this in time. This looks way cool! Imma meet me some bronies...of course I'm going to wear my mlp stuffs.....anyone else freaking out here like this loser??

(edited)

Im forcing my mom to get the movie when it comes out. Just like the time i forced her to get 'Rise of the Gardeans' when it came out.

Edited by InsainCat

Please excuse me while I laugh evilly.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I KNEW SUNSET SHIMMER WAS GOING TO BE A VILLAN! I KNEW SHE RESEMBLED THE GIRL IN THE TRAILER!! OH YEAH, FIREBALL!

I'm sorry. I just had to do that. I had always had my suspicions about her, and now they are pretty much confirmed! 

Also, really looking forward to the TwilightXGuy romance! I wonder if there will be any other pairings too?

One of the staples of high schools are talent shows.

I hope they do one. That's where I'd be expecting to see a Trixie cameo, among other things.

Also, really looking forward to the TwilightXGuy romance! I wonder if there will be any other pairings too?

I'm not too keen on the whole Twilight and the blue hair guy. Or any orther romance theme in general. I  don't mind light touches of it but I hope the movie doesn't go too deep into it.

I'm not sure if this movie will be good or not but hopefully it will.

I honestly think it'd be better if they weren't they the skin color they are in the show, they look weird like that. But maybe it's a good thing, maybe people won't complain about different races if they are the same color from the show.

I'm not too keen on the whole Twilight and the blue hair guy. Or any other romance theme in general. I  don't mind light touches of it but I hope the movie doesn't go too deep into it.

I'm not sure if this movie will be good or not but hopefully it will.

I totally agree. I hope there won't be too much romance in the movie. That would probably ruin for me, but other than that it does look like a good movie and I will definitely be going to see it. 

I do not mind just walking into a movie theater and asking for a ticket to watch this. I would not care what other people think of me. I'm going to do it the first chance I get. Or...I could just wait for it to be on www.thepiratebay.sx and get it from there, watch it in my room, and voila. What do you guys think I should do?

So I finnaly get around to watching this trailer

My thoughts...

Seriously I don't know. I don't know wether to like it or hate it. It doesn't look awful, but neither does it look all together perfect or right. I can't say i'll be seeing it in theaters, but if it comes to netflix I might try to watch it.

Now for a very important question... why does the crystal empire have a portal that bends space and time and why does Celestia send Twilight somewhere she knows nothing about herself. Just think about how easily Twilight could be killed as a human... 

Anyways, this still worries me.

U dun be outdated, broseph. Gotta go check out the latest trailer, and witness the miraculous, completely unexpected, completely unpredictable transition of bronies who are starting to give this big ol' thing a chance.

*Unpinned*.

• Brohoof 1

U dun be outdated, broseph. Gotta go check out the latest trailer, and witness the miraculous, completely unexpected, completely unpredictable transition of bronies who are starting to give this big ol' thing a chance.

*Unpinned*.

I have to agree with you. I've always been a fan of Equestria Girls, a Equestria Girls Hipster I would like to say. But after this new trailer, almost all bronies are excited about this.