Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop DJ's, that learn drawing. A Request Thread.

Nightraxx

(edited)

Yes, you heard us right. We not only produce Music, but also sometimes like to practice drawing. We're not that good yet, though.. But we hope to gain some Experience through practical Training.

So, what can you do? Help us practice and send us your OC's, that we'll try to draw.

Here are some "Artworks" we have done so far. We did them for two people on Tumblr.

img-1465390-1-darkstormfanart.jpg

img-1465390-2-darkangel.jpg

img-1465390-3-Aura_staring_by_coolwar13.This one is pretty old, the scanner was pretty bad.

Finished Requests :

post-15338-0-13138600-1370008345_thumb.jpgpost-15338-0-02590500-1370008336_thumb.jpgpost-15338-0-32719500-1370008323_thumb.jpgpost-15338-0-82345400-1370008307_thumb.jpgpost-15338-0-05232800-1370008261_thumb.jpgpost-15338-0-97316200-1370008183_thumb.jpgpost-15338-0-87018200-1370008168_thumb.jpgpost-15338-0-52099000-1370008120_thumb.jpg

A few things though.

1. We are still in the learning process, so it might take us some time to finish your request.

2. Sometimes we are still being DJ's, so we might have to start on a request to a later time.

3. Don't make too complicated requests. We are happy to draw your OC, as long as he doesn't has to fight a Dragon with a Tank, which shoots lasers and has wings. (You get the gist)

4. No NSFW, since it is prohibited to be posted openly.

5. You can send us your OC's Reference on our tumblr too. If u like, you can leave an ask there and/or follow us. It's optional, but we would appreciate it.

EDIT: Okay, okay. We didn't expect to get multiple requests 1 minute after we opened this Thread, xD. We will start with the requests soon. But we don't want to lose Track, so we will  create a waiting list.

Queue :

1. Lady Rainicorn (2)

2. ThaumicSlime

3. Psych Ward

4. CrazyTheRandomPony

5. rascal61

6. Secret project

7. Curlycue (Tumblr)

Finished :

1. Lady Rainicorn

2. Sky Warden

3. Bronyette

4. Accellerant

5. Pripyat Pony

6. Cosmic Fire (Tumblr Request)

7. Pinkazoid!

8. ActFast231 (Secret Project)

Edited by Nightraxx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Well, that's pretty nice. Can you please draw those two on my current avatar? Here's the reference: the mare and the stallion. Thanks in advance.

P.S. The pose is up to you, but I would like to see them doing something cute. :3

Edited by Sky Warden

(edited)

I'd be more than happy to give you a shot to draw my OC Sliver Storm. I can't post the link right now because I'm mobile but he's on my profile page. under the OC section.

Edit: Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-storm-r1497

Your Oc picture is ready! We kinda had a special pose in mind when we read through his profile, so yeah, here it is!

We hope u like it.

SilverStormbyNightraxxampRR-1.jpg

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

While I do not have an OC of which I can request of you to draw, I instead would like to submit a phrase in which you draw however you interpret it. If you choose to accept this mission, read on.

A pony having tea

A simple phrase no? Draw whatever you and your friend will enjoy wink.png

Well, that's pretty nice. Can you please draw those two on my current avatar? Here's the reference: the mare and the stallion. Thanks in advance.

P.S. The pose is up to you, but I would like to see them doing something cute. :3

So, we'll start on yours next today. Check back later!

While I do not have an OC of which I can request of you to draw, I instead would like to submit a phrase in which you draw however you interpret it. If you choose to accept this mission, read on.

A pony having tea

A simple phrase no? Draw whatever you and your friend will enjoy img-1466355-1-wink.png

Your challenge is accepted. You are on the waiting list, though it might take some time.

Your challenge is accepted. You are on the waiting list, though it might take some time.

Excellent, I look forward to what you and your friend can come up with.

Oh, and don't worry about time, take as much as you need. After all, you're donating your own personal time to appease my request wink.png

I'd be more than happy to give you a shot to draw my OC Sliver Storm.

By pure coincidence (whether you choose to believe me or not is up to you), one of my characters is Silver storm, guess i'm gonna have to change his name.

Your request is done. Phew, Earth Saphina's Mane was pretty hard to draw, but we hope we did well enough. I hope the posing is cute enough and to your liking.

Enjoy!

RequestSkyWarden.jpg

(edited)

Ooh This looks Awesome! I hope it wouldn't be too much to draw my OC:

attachicon.gifkylie.png

I don't think she is too complicated. Thank you so much in advance. 

Your Request has officially been...finished! Well, to be honest, we had it done yesterday already, but our damn computer shut ifself off, because of that blasted Windows Updates. And unfortunately....the picture was deleted, when we were halfway through. angry.png

Anyways, we hope u like it! wink.png

BronyetteRequest.jpg

Your Request has officially been...finished! Well, to be honest, we had it done yesterday already, but our damn computer shut ifself off, because of that blasted Windows Updates. And unfortunately....the picture was deleted, when we were halfway through. img-1471924-2-angry.png

Anyways, we hope u like it! img-1471924-3-wink.png

img-1471924-4-BronyetteRequest.jpg

Oh wow. <3 I really love it. You captured her perfectly. You guys really are good artists, and you can only get better. Thank you so very much! :catface:

(edited)

Can you draw two oc's hugging? x:

One of them will be my OC Sugar Rush, 

img-1472088-1-505d31d58ac9d4b7e2a499e7c4

and the other one will be this guy x:

img-1472088-2-candy_cane_oc_by_thepinkaz

Sorry it's not colored, the mane is white, and red, and the body is a cream-ish color, with the freckles being a bit darker, and the eyes being icy blue. (also, he's an earth pony x:)

I could make a pony in the pony creator just for the color scheme if it'll help, but i'd appreciate if you kept this manestyle x:

Edited by Pinkazoid!

A pony having tea

A simple phrase no? Draw whatever you and your friend will enjoy img-1466355-1-wink.png

Art Request done for Accellerant! Since you said the phrase was "A Pony having Tea", we thought why don't have a pony, that is having tea? Careful, the Tea's still hot wink.png

We hope you like it.

TeaforAccellerant.jpg

(edited)

Here is an OC of mine you can use to practice. smile.png She is a gambling pony, so feel free to incorporate that into the picture. Reference pic in link: //mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-star-r3239

Your Request has been officially...finished!

We had a great idea for her in mind, when you said that she was a gambling pony. So we hope that you like the outcome! You feedback would be appreciated.

shadowstarforpripyatpony.jpg

Next one will be a tumblr request, but we'll post it here to show it to you guys anyway.

Your Request has been officially...finished!

We had a great idea for her in mind, when you said that she was a gambling pony. So we hope that you like the outcome! You feedback would be appreciated.

img-1476119-2-shadowstarforpripyatpony.j

Next one will be a tumblr request, but we'll post it here to show it to you guys anyway.

That is absolutely awesome! I love it! :) Can't post much right now cuz I'm just off to bed, but just wanted to tell you how much I like this pic!

That is absolutely awesome! I love it! smile.png Can't post much right now cuz I'm just off to bed, but just wanted to tell you how much I like this pic!

We are glad you like it..well nighty put some real effort into it, i really liked his idea with the playing card, and your OC in it.

(edited)

A new Request has been done!

This one we did for a faithful follower of our tumblr blog.

The OC's name is Cosmic Fire, He asked us to make the it as fiery as possible. Well we hope it's hot enough!

img-1482653-1-cosmicfire.jpg

Next Request :

Sorry it's not colored, the mane is white, and red, and the body is a cream-ish color, with the freckles being a bit darker, and the eyes being icy blue. (also, he's an earth pony x:)

I could make a pony in the pony creator just for the color scheme if it'll help, but i'd appreciate if you kept this manestyle x:

img-1472088-1-505d31d58ac9d4b7e2a499e7c4

img-1472088-2-candy_cane_oc_by_thepinkaz

Your Request has been officially finished!

The mane on the stallion was a bit difficult to color, but we tried to do it, with the help of your description. We hope it turned out well enough for you. The hugging scene gave us the idea for the romantic background.

You can leave feedback and/or let us know if you want something changed.

Enjoy!

requestforPinkazoid.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Alright, finished a new Picture! This was one of the "Secret Projects" we had planned. This is Crystal, an OC from @@ActFast231 . And she is the sweetheart of Nightraxx's OC, Dusty Hoofprint.

We hope the Cutie mark turned out well enough, since we pretty much had to draw it from a description. 

So here is the Picture :

crystal.jpg

@,

Dayum. That is impressive. You have done well. And the cutie mark is damn near identical to how I imagined it. So you my friend have done good. 

Since I am drawing yours OCs, maybe you could draw mine.  I have Psych Ward and Jitter Bean, both in my signature.  Psych's streak is now blue, not purple.  Thank you.