Happy tree friends fandom

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 shocker1991

shocker1991

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

I used the search function and there didn't seem to be any topics dedicated to HTF at all.

I was just thinking about this the other day and would like to know if Happy tree friends is popular with the Brony fandom.

Personally, I used to like happy tree friends but I stopped watching it after "see ya later elevator" due to the long waiting periods between episodes and ever since the tv series, I think too many episodes focus on Lumpy.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 mR.dErP893

mR.dErP893

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

I remember when I use to watch it. I wish Netflix had more than the 1st season. My favorite charater was the moose and also Flippy lol XD.

#3 WheatleyCore

WheatleyCore

Pony

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

I used to love the show, I'll probably go back and watch it again.

My favorites were always: Flippy, Handy, Flaky, and Nutty. I also liked Shifty and Lifty. 

wub.png

#4 firetorn

firetorn

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

i used to watch a lot of HTF, flippy was definitely the best. might have to go youtube some episodes now and catchup on some newer ones.

#5 Betez

Betez

べテズ。

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

I have not watched Happy Tree Friends in ages.

I remember watching it on youtube when I was like 10...good memories.

re they still making new episodes?

#6 Schoolboy B

Schoolboy B

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

I used the search function and there didn't seem to be any topics dedicated to HTF at all.

I was just thinking about this the other day and would like to know if Happy tree friends is popular with the Brony fandom.

Personally, I used to like happy tree friends but I stopped watching it after "see ya later elevator" due to the long waiting periods between episodes and ever since the tv series, I think too many episodes focus on Lumpy.

I was NEVER a Happy Tree Friends fan. To me, out of all other shows, Happy Tree Friends just feels like the worst. It just seems like it was created by someone who thinks animal cruelty and violence is funny.

#7 Frith is Magick

Frith is Magick

Changeling

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

I haven't seen it in a while, but I used to love it. The idea of having that sort of show with that almost cute style is, to me, hilarious. If anyone has heard of the "benign violation", that is exactly what this show is and what makes it funny. Well executed, no pun intended. 

#8 rainbowdashbrony1

rainbowdashbrony1

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:18 PM

Oh, yes I'm Happy Tree fan in fact I have the boxed set collection before SUNCOAST closed it cost me about 30 derpy dollars for it plus bonus I have the cut up gory figures of Cuddles ! 

I was NEVER a Happy Tree Friends fan. To me, out of all other shows, Happy Tree Friends just feels like the worst. It just seems like it was created by someone who thinks animal cruelty and violence is funny.

Ok happy tree friends I thought was cross between Final Destination and Itchy and Scratchy off Simpsons  the cat and mouse were always trying to kill each other enjoy!

#9 Hovershy

Hovershy

Bird

• Members

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:23 PM

Haven't seen Happy Tree Friends in like a million years  :P  I remember I used to think it was funny when I was like 12, but I probably wouldn't find it that funny anymore though.

Edited by Hovershy, 21 July 2014 - 05:24 PM.

#10 Ulrik Raben

Ulrik Raben

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:52 AM

I still love Happy Tree Friends.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Movies/TV, Happy, tree, friends, fandom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.