Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Addiction

aoEAF2FBvC0MIo2Q

(edited)

i've been addicted to xtc for a while,but i feel like im winning over now and i don't really have the need to take another pill.

it all started about 2 years ago,when i forst went to a underground hardcore party with some friends.

i took my first xtc pill there.

and ever since i've been to countless other partys and festivals,pretty much always taking a few pills.

that lasted for about 1.5 years,but now im trying to get clean.

and i must say i make some good progress already smile.png

EDIT

i think my addiction to pony's is taking over now XD

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

CHEESE!

If I haven't got cheese for two days long, I'm starting to think only about it, there no logical explanation but it is like that.

Edited by HungryTroll
  • Brohoof 2

I am addicted to @Feld0. No lie. Else, why did I join MLPforums instead of the existence of a myriad of other My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic forums?

Okay, pardon me for being non-serious in this topic (idk if this is a thread only for serious posts on addiction). Carrey on~

Hmm... What can I say? Well, I'm addicted to the Internet, VideoGames, Anime, This Website, My iPad, pretty much anything thats electronic and can entertain me exceptionally. Other than that, no, I'm just a healthy 14 year old who doesn't care about drugs or anything like that.

I'm a pretty "meh, whatever" kind of guy, so I don't really have any addictions. I avoid some of the things that I know I'd overdo, like alcohol, so I'm pretty safe. I avoid getting attached to things in general. I always hung out with the stoners and metalheads and whatnot, so obviously they had issues, and substance abuse runs in my family. Also, my brother is horribly addicted to exercise (far more than is healthy) and Runescape. A lot of the people in my family overeat a lot too, especially my youngest brother.

Addicted to passion? As in, the state of feeling strong emotions? To be moved strongly?

If so, how do you go about doing that? Plenty of ways to distract yourself from your own emptiness given that's even the case.

I wouldn't say I have an addiction, but I'm like that too. I am always reading or listening to super sad or cute or romantic stories and songs to evoke strong emotions. It makes me feel better somehow. I recently made a blog about why I like sad stuff.

• Brohoof 1

My phone..Galaxy S3.

My laptop (net)

Games... especially when I was in school

Soda... so bad for my with my health issues...

"Bad foods" bc of lack of money or patience

Books... n school this was bad bc I didn't do my homework.

will add on or flesh this out more when I'm off of sims3... on my phone now lol

(edited)

Addicted to gaming since I was in elementary school, don't judge me.

I would be an addict for something else if it wasn't games that saved me from all those stuff.

Yeah, I don't do crack, don't do pot, don't do whatever illegal substances that you know of.

Edited by Wonderbolt Soarin

I'm addicted to both cars and ponies both at a very high level. I'm obsessed with both of them, I do not think about anything else all day, every day. Sometimes this addiction can help me, it helps me in a way that I know a lot of cars and it helps me to tell if it's good or not. I pay a lot of attention to details, so I also often know a lot about them. But it does also sometimes get me into positions were people just get sick of me. Since I do not talk about anything else, the problem is if I'm even talking, I'm talking about cars.

This car addiction has also resulted in my addiction to speed and I'm also addicted to engine sounds. Both of which are the same thing as being addicted to cars. I'm just one of those guys who you see examining a car, even if it isn't mine I just go around it and examine everything. It's even better at car dealerships, I just go everywhere around the car. Sit in every seat, touch everything, open everything it's just very exciting being in a car you haven't seen before. Especially when I open up the hood, I just love everything about cars.

I have driven a lot of cars and I keep adding to my growing list of cars I've tried out. It's kind of like a hobby, I want to drive everything.. Like some people climb mountains or try out goals like becoming more athletic, some poeple collect something like ponies or video games, whatever you collect. I on the other hand collect memories of me driving, I have a list of cars I've driven. For me these are achievements that I have waited to be able to achieve since I was a just a little kid. I started my car addiction at a very young age, my childhood dreams are all connected with cars. All of my dreams are connected with cars and driving them. I planned my whole future around cars, I never enjoyd my childhood at all, I just looked at it as a waste of time. I was just waiting untill I could get my license and really start to enjoy life.. So my whole life has been about cars, if that's not addiction I don't know what it is. I have been addicted all my life, it's in my blood. I don't want to change a thing about it, I love cars and I love how addicted I am to cars. I look forward to my future car buying, I can promise you all that all my money and all my time will go to cars. At the moment I'm already spending all my time around cars, but I'm talking about collecting cars too. Like having a huge garage filled with exotics, muscle cars and tuners.

I don't do anything like drinking alcohol, drugs or stuff. I'm only into cars and I can't if I'm drunk, so only cars. Sitting behind the wheel of a beautiful car gives me more then enough happiness anyway, plus ponies.

I can't live without cars and ponies, there is no way I could do it. Cars and ponies are everything to me.

(edited)

Let's see...I'm addicted to the Internet, I tend to stay on for more than 8 hours a day..

and incense, If I'm not burning any I'm burning 10 at the same time. I end up smelling like sandalwood 

and smoke 24/7. It drives my parents mad and throws them into coughing fits, my mother was almost on

the verge of an asthma attack twice. I also love to eat raw oatmeal mixed with Golden Syrup too often, but

it's not really an addiction. 

Edited by Idyll Wisp
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see the things that I'm addicted to, there are a lot of things that I usually can not let go sometimes.

Here is the list:

• DC/Marvel Comics, Movies, and TV Shows
  • Computer
  • Movies
  • Comics
  • TV Shows
  • Video Games
  • Ponies
  • Sports

And that's pretty much it. Those addictions are pretty predictable. laugh.png

• 3 weeks later...

I already posted on this thread saying it was ponies. Now it's not just ponies, but specifically this website.

This is me. Just imagine she's looking at a computer screen instead of a newspaper.

• Brohoof 1

I have an addiction, well more of a dependency.. for caffeine, I've consumed a minimum of 2  liters of Pepsi a day for 7 years, often consuming more in recent years. When i don't have caffeine for a while i go into withdrawal, its not fun.

I average around 1gram of caffeine a day, which is the equivalent of 6 1/2 500ml cans of monster.

Addiction is just human nature kiddies. Ill go through the list of my addictions:

Pain.

caffeine (@Lost withdrawals are the WORST)

Gaming. (Not as much as in recent years though)

Anime.

Smoking (Other than tobacco if you catch my drift)

Heavy Metal/Alternative

But they are not necessarily bad things to have (Addictions i mean),.... As long as they dont interfere with your life in a way that is overly disruptful its ok.

• 4 months later...

Well I had a few, I was a drug attic for years... Meth, Coke, Pills, and my favorite Heroin.

Ah it was a hard life.... and a part of my life I don't wish on anyone of you... I don't really like to talk about what happened not long ago.. its still fresh in my mind.. as if it all just happened. Maybe one day I'll have the strength and talk about it a bit more..