Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first brohoofed post?

Blue Moon

(Didn't know where to put this. Put somewhere else if necessary.)

Ok, so I wanted to know what everyone's first brohoofed post was and who brohoofed it. So post it below and give a shoutout to whoever brohoofed it. (If you don't know what your first brohoofed post was, you can go to your profile, click brohoofs, scroll down, go to the last page, and the last thing was your first brohoofed post.)

Here is mine:

"OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSH.Could you please draw my OC, Blue Moon with Princess Luna. I don't mind what pose or expression you use, but I would like him to look shy. Here is a picture below.

post-13690-0-80373000-1363320729_thumb.p

@@Sir.Flutter Hooves was the one who brohoofed it. It was a request for my OC to be drawn.

• Brohoof 7

my first brohoof was just when I was introducing my self ITS SO SPECIAL to get your first that way im sure :P but no really that was how I did get my first it was not special at all

• Brohoof 2

I think this needs to be at forum games, maybe?

My first brohoofed post was nearly 1 year ago now in the "Post all of your funny pony pictures"-thread, I don´t know who brohoofed it, really...

I stayed very long just at this thread, until i realized it wasn´t getting my post-count to rise (it did for a while, but that was changed)xD.

My first brohooved post was in my introduction thread. I said what my interests/hobbies were, and I got a "brohoof". I was so amused by the name, and I thought it was really clever how they called it that. I think that's one of the things that made me want to stay. Getting to see "brohoof".

"I sure hope it isn't permament, because if it is, it might just as well mark the end of the show. I mean Twilight turning into an alicorn really feels like an ending thing, because Twilight probably won't be in Ponyville anymore. Even though this seems like a strange complain, I hope they don't make her neck and legs like 5 meters long or something, it would look terrible"

That post was my first brohoofed post and Creeping Dusk brohoofed it. When I first saw that I got a "brohoof" my reaction was something along the line of "What the hell is this?"

• Brohoof 1

After some searching, I found out that my first brohoofed post was in 'Say a GIF'

This was the post:

img-982975-1-anigif_enhanced-buzz-26373-

I recieved it from Smittywerbenjagermanjensen.

(edited)

I can't find mine. My brohoofs are a lie.

I'm pretty sure my first brohoof was to thegoodhen, in the "what is your sexuality" thread. He said I sounded badass in my first post.

Oh wait. Read the title wrong. That was the first one I brohoofed.

... Well I mean it still works. :v He did also brohoof that post that he said was badass.

Edited by Sugar Plum

My first brohoofed post was a reply to 'Who are your favourite characters (besides MLP)' post. The person that brohoofed my post was a guy called Lui. This was about a month ago now perhaps more.

Cheers for that Lui, next time I see you on the forum I'll give one big brohoof filled with appreciation.

(edited)

My first brohoof is so boring it's not even something fun to bring up. I said welcome to some guy in the welcoming plaza section and got a brohoof from it.

The first brohoof I gave, I have no idea. I've been here for like a year and a half and I can't remember such things

edit

well apparently according to my profile, Feld0 was the first to get a Jokuc brohoof.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/5174-if-this-topic-gets-x-posts-in-x-hours-x-will-happen/?p=116715

Edited by Jokuc

Ahhhh!

Oh yes, I remember. Back in the start of August when I made an account the first post that I got brohoofed was my welcome post. It was brohoofed by ~Chaotic Discord~ before he was a moderator (Yeah, in the before times.) I'm going to take a guess here and say that pretty much anyone's first brohoofed post would be their welcome because it is the first post they made.

~RD4

It's odd. I actually never posted in the welcoming thread for myself. I was waltzed right in and asked for a request without properly introducing myself. How rude of me. I should introduce myself, but I think I am a bit late

• Brohoof 2

My first brohoof'd post was in a thread asking about the cutest filly. 

Rainbow Dash, hands down. How can you not find her absolutely adorable?

img-857773-1-happybirthdayrd1.jpg
Oh, God, this thread reminds me of a certain fic. The feels, man sad.png

My opinion still hasn't changed. Rainbow Dash is best filly.

Also, it's interesting to look back on my old posts. They give a good feel of how I've changed during the time I've spent here at MLP Forums. 

• Brohoof 2

Other than my introduction thread, it was when I posted an ISIS song in the Metal thread. It was ToBeATree who brohoofed it. Ah, the memories of your first post in your favorite thread, such nice memories.

My first brohoof'd post was in a thread asking about the cutest filly. 

My opinion still hasn't changed. Rainbow Dash is best filly.

Also, it's interesting to look back on my old posts. They give a good feel of how I've changed during the time I've spent here at MLP Forums. 

Wait, your favorite is Rainbow Dash?! Than why?.... you know what, never mind. I'm not even gonna bother asking. 

Yeah, it is interesting to look back at posts.  Back when I first joined, I was a bit cuckoo.

• Brohoof 3

Oh what a lovely walk down memory lane! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png   My first brohoofed post was over a year ago in my introduction post in the Welcome Plaza, from none other than the legendary Key Gear, or Scootacool as he was known at the time.  Thanks man for the first brohoof and first friendship I ever made on MLP Forums! derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 2

Wait, your favorite is Rainbow Dash?! Than why?.... you know what, never mind. I'm not even gonna bother asking. 

Yeah, it is interesting to look back at posts.  Back when I first joined, I was a bit cuckoo.

Key word--best filly :P I still adore her as an adult (she's actually serious competitor with Twilight, and did indeed eclipse her for some time). 

To be honest, I sort of miss being a noob. The feeling of discovery just isn't as strong once you're an established member of the community. 

• Brohoof 1

I didn't make an introductory thread for myself when I joined, so it wasn't that.

My first brohoof ever was waaaaay back in the olden days of August last year. I posted in my own thread entitled "Season 3 opening villain?" and the user by the name of @notdog1996 brohoofed it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My Introductory thread was first,don't know which person brohoofed it first,because there was two people. (CloudFyre) (Vrilix

Edited by Sir Godot
  • Brohoof 1

It was my introductory post, of course:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for an MLP discussion board that allowed a wide range of topics, wasn't overly moderated, and could be a fun place to talk about ponies and almost anything else! How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My best friend "made" watch a few episodes during a visit last year. After watching a few more episodes, I was hooked! As I'm typing this, my city has been shut down due to Hurricane Sandy. Being as though I'm stuck at home with nothing to do, I finally decided to join that fun looking MLP board that caught my recently. I'm a lifelong cartoon fan and I have too many favorites to list here, but He-Man, Transformers, Chipmunks, and Powerpuff Girls all deserve mention. I've drawn a good amount of fanart over the years and I'm on Deviantart. But most of my interaction with the brony community has been on Youtube. For too many reasons to list here, MLP:FiM is such a fun TV show. I mean, really, was the original goal to make a cartoon for small children that wouldn't be torturous for the adults present? If so, they should get a medal for greatly exceeding such modest expectations! biggrin.png

I'm lucky.  If my intro didn't get any brohoofs, I would have no CLUE which the first one was.  I think my first post to get a star (10 or more brohoofs) was a thought provoking questionnaire I posted in general discussion. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The first one received? Meh, it was just a plain old introduction post in the Welcoming Plaza. I got it from BoltStorm.

My first non-introductory brohoof received was from AutisticBrony

Before band started, played the MLP:FiM theme melody on my sax loud and clear for everypony to hear. Some bass clarinet girl nearby freaked out and said something along the lines of "OMG, My Little Po-fhdkjasjgafjkldsahglasjgkas!!".  I winked at her and continued my day being 20% cooler. 

If only I was a part of that band. I would have definitely joined in (I play the sax too).   I usually use references like 20% cooler. Haven't found any bronies yet though.

Coincidentally, the first brohoof I gave out went to LunaEclispse for the post I quoted above, so the first (non-Welcoming Plaza) brohoof I received was for a post I made responding to the post that I first brohoof'd.

Edited by MuteMutt