Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first brohoofed post?

Blue Moon

My first brohoofed post is my first post on the forums, in the welcome section, I believe the brohoof was by starshine. It's been a while since I looked at my brohoofs, didn't realise I have over 1000 now :3

• 1 year later...

My thread in the Welcoming Plaza was first to get brohoofed (by ooBrony =3), but if we're not counting topics, then it's this post from here:

-I thought Paper Mario:Sticker Star was actually quite a fun little game (though not my favourite in the series...)

-I've no clue why people are so interested in watching football; I'd be fine watching maybe one match or two, but I just find it feels very repetitive after the first few times.

-The kazoo in Yoshi's New Island, from the worst I've heard of it, does not cause my ears to bleed. (I find it kinda catchy, for some reason  :P )

Brohoofed by Scootaloodle :)

• Brohoof 2

My first ever brohoof was in my introduction in the Welcoming Plaza, which I titled "Hey there ponies of Equestria". The two brohoofers were Jeric and ooBrony. I believe Jeric was first to brohoof my post.

In non-Welcoming Plaza topics, my first brohoof was in the Maud Pie Fan Club.

I wrote, "She's a very unique character. I like how she and her sister are complete opposites in personality. Maud isn't outgoing while Pinkie is very outgoing".

And it was by Sir Stallion.

• Brohoof 2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I heard about this site from my best friend, and fellow brony.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When I was younger my sister said to come watch this show with her. Of course when she said my little pony I instantly said no thinking it was dumb. I tried it one time when she was gone and instantly hooked. Been a fan for years now, glad I am one to.

Well hi I am Daiy. I am a shy person, who loves books, drawing, and computers. I would like to get into computers as my future career. Favorite color is blue. Favorite subject in school is science, and a sophmore on that note. Very friendly person and always happy. Childish but also serious. Loves to laugh and joke around. Videogames are a big part of my life, I can learn them quickly and the fighting and rpg genre are my bread and butter.

So thats some stuff about me, message me and we can talk. Would love to be your friend ~Daiy~.(Brohoofed by: ooBrony, Edwardo_Brony, Poland_Ball)

Thank you guys for bro hoofing my first thing :D!

• Brohoof 2

This is sort of embarrasing...

I wonder how Trixie got into Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. Maybe she acted less arrogant back then? I find it surprising that Trixie was a student there.

It was posted in the "Lauren Faust answers questions on twitter thread" in May of a couple years ago. It was brohoofed by Citrus King46 and John Mellenclop. Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

My first brohoofed post is a thread I made in the Welcoming Plaza, naturally enough. If I can recall, I believe that the first user to brohoof me was Royal Blue Jay.

• Brohoof 2

Mine was:

This scene :

is just amazing, my favorite moment of the show.

The episode is decent, but this scene is amazing, I love the music, the ambiance, how they walk while wondering who it can be... :wub:

It was brohoofed by @Ellie.

• Brohoof 2

Aside from my introductory post, my first brohoof was recieved on this topic. The post was brohoofed by MuLeKsl. This is what I said, on April 18th, 2013:

OH. MY. GOSH.

That rocks!!!!! I love art but it's like impossible for me to do something that amazing!

Anyway, that is so cute! Keep up the outstanding work!

Edited by True Rarity
  • Brohoof 2

My first post to receive a brohoof was my Welcome Plaza post; (much of this statement is no longer true, I'm afraid. :derp: )

Hello... I'm new. I don't have a whole lot to say, so forums usually view me as inactive... I'm not hard to get along with, but I am very opinionated and bullheaded. At the same time, I'm willing to alter my opinions based on the facts that come to light. It makes me seem a bit fickle, since I don't bother backpeddling when it happens, I just restate my altered opinion, and that's that.

Originally, I thought I was completely alone in being a Brony until I watched "Bronies: The Unexpected Fans of MLP". And now, here I am.

Also, I think Derpy is awesome, and love the Doctor Whooves stuff, but Rarity is the end all best pony. :)

Edit; Also, Gummy is the end all best pet. :P

Brohoofed by @SCS and , at the time of posting this. :derp:

The first post I gave a brohoof to was;

I am such a big fan of Doctor Whooves.

Welcome! I am pretty new myself. Hope you enjoy yourself!

• Brohoof 2

It was my very first post actually in my introductory thread and it was Radiance64 and Nessie who brohoofed it.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How I found MLP Forums
Google search

How I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
A friend of mine introduced me to it, I was skeptical at first but it didn't take long once I started watching to get hooked.

I am 26 year old man and have been a fan of quite a few different things over the years. When I was a little kid I was a huge fan of Power Rangers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. When I got to middle school I became a hard core Star Wars fan and soon after that an anime fan. But My Little Pony? That dosen't even make any sense but Discord put it best "what fun is there in making sense?" All jokes aside It just goes to show that if you put the effort into making good writing and dialogue, relatable and interesting characters even if something is somewhat girly and flowery it can still be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

My very first Brohoof was when I introduced myself.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I'm a 20 year old college student trying to major in Accounting. I spend my free time either playing video games or surfing the internet (especially YouTube). My favorite color is green. I enjoy daydreaming. My personality is most similar to Twilight Sparkle, even though Pinkie Pie is my favorite.

Here's to having a fun time! :)

I recall saying that I found MLP forums on a Google search, but that never showed up in the post for some reason. Art Capone, Royce, Equerio, and someone else brohoofed it.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...