Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shouldn't there be a human Twilight already? Where was she?

Naught Important

I don't know if anyone answered this already but, when Pinkie said something about there being another twin sister and a dog named spike, I assumed that there was already a Twilight Sparkle in the human universe. Maybe she was away during that time and didn't attend the new High school yet. I don't know. And pinkie pie seemed to be the only person to know Twilight.

I could be mistaken, but I thought I heard them say(Fluttershy specifically, I think) that there was a Twilight Sparkle in the city with a dog named Spike.

It would make sense because the city could represent Cantralot and Ponyville could  just be a suburb of the city. So it's like Twilight never left Cantralot.

But still, I could just be mistaken.

My theory: When Twilight landed on "Earth" (I guess), her actual body and human body became one, so Twilight's pony body doesn't exist anymore, it's been replaced by the human body. That must explain why Sunset Shimmer doesn't have a copy of herself. And when she return to Equestria, Her pony body come back, and the human body disappear. Two things can happen here

1. The original human twilight is back in her world

2. The human Twilight simply disappeared.

This is creepy O_o

And the human twilight being abducted and transformed into Alicorn theory doesn't work, since that didn't happened with Sunset Shimmer, and Pinkie Pie and other ponies never mentionned this.

I thought about it. I also wondered what happened to Sunset Shimmer's double. I would assume that even though their doubles probably did not go into the pony world as soon as the originals entered the portal to the human world, they probably did not necessarily go to Canterlot high school, although this is controversial since we saw almost everypony we knew from Equestria present at Canterlot High, though many characters were not recognizable.

I thought very little about it when I first saw the movie. Only when the humanized version of Pinkie Pie made a brief mention regarding the alternate Twilight's whereabouts that I began to wonder a little.

There's a possibility that the human Twilight could of gone to a different school. Alternate Universes; anything can be different. The human could of been away on a trip or something too. 

There could even be the crazier chilling possibility that alicorn Twilight entered an alternate universe where the human Twilight had died recently somehow.  :blink:  You never know...lol

Disregard that last silly assumption of mine. I think the most likely case is that she was either simply away on a trip with family or something like that, or she could have recently moved to a different school.

Pinkie Pie explains where she is by asking Twilight is she has a twin named Twilight who lives in the city, has a dog named Spike just like hers and yada yada. 

Twilight Sparkle the Human would not go to that High School, she would most likely be home schooled or in some higher system of education such as University. 

This begs why Celestia and Luna are in that High School and not Twilight's but to be honest that was because it is a kids movie and they couldn't just throw all the characters all over the place and still have kids recognize who they are and that this movie was tied to the show.

actually it was stated by pinkie pie (human ver) granted it was one of her usual pinkie banters (but based on pinkie pies track record its safe to say most of her banters are accurate) that the human twilight lived in the city and has a dog named spike 

My sister and I have a theory based on Celestia's statement regarding how the world can be distablized by having too many ponies from the world transitioning to the other. My sister and I theorize that because spike decided to go through the portal that it destabilized the human world and removed the Twilight in that world as a result.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
On 5/26/2013 at 6:28 PM, Naught Important said:

If there is a humanized version of everypony in Equestria in this High School place, wouldn't there already be a humanized version of Twilight there?

Maybe, but I would argue that Sunset Shimmer should also have a human version somewhere.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2013-06-23 at 1:14 AM, Super Derpy said:

Well I just saw the movie and I'm pretty sure there was a human Twilight because when Twilight first meets Pinkie Pie, Pinkie feels like she knows Twilight from somewhere and asks her if she has a "Identical twin sister that lives in the city that has a dog named Spike that looks exactly like that." (Quoting the movie) So I'm pretty sure there is a human Twilight.

Well now we know everything