Right or Left-Handed?

Kenny

Right or Left Handed?  

494 users have voted

1. 1. Right or Left Handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

A rather simple question, but I'm curios to see if only 10% of the users here are left handed. Studies show about 10% of the world is left handed.

As for me, I'm right handed. What about you?

Edit: Looks like I'm getting shot down for using "hands" instead of "hooves".

Edited by Kenny
  • Brohoof 9

I'm right handed, but my brother is left handed. It's strange because we are twins, and one of use is left handed and the other (me) is right. Like one ambidextrous person who had been split in two. :P

I have two siblings , and they're both lefties.

I am right-handed, but I am teaching myself to be Ambidextrous and its going ok.

I've tried that a few times... I never even got to be able to write my name, so I just gave up on it. Props to you!

I'm mixed-handedness (not ambidextrous) which basically means I can do specific tasks better with my right hand and specific tasks with my left hand.

I write better with my left hand but I throw better with my right hand.

• Brohoof 1

My handwriting with both hooves suck. I'm right-hoofed, but when I write carefully with my left it's more legible than my normal handwriting (right-hoof)... So I guess I'm neither.

I use my middle hoof. :D

I'm mixed-handedness (not ambidextrous) which basically means I can do specific tasks better with my right hand and specific tasks with my left hand.

I write better with my left hand but I throw better with my right hand.

I'm in the same boat; whenever someone asks me if I'm write or left handed I always have to tell them that it varies on the task.

Things like throwing and hammering I do much better with my right than left, but on the other side of the coin I'm more or less completely unable to write with my write hand at all.