Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girl Dolls ARE coming!

Fluttashy

Why does twilight have ears but no wings? That goes against movie logic. These dolls look atrocious. The eyes are just creepy, and are those even the same outfits from the movie? Really Hasbro? It's not bad enough your toys for G4 at wal-mart look like dog crap, you gotta do this now? *facepalm*

(edited)

I really dislike that their tops are painted on. OK Hasbro, did you have no idea that little girls like to play dress up with their dolls? Really? Are all of you daughter-less? Or do you just not spend time with your family and try to figure out what little girls like to do with their dolls?

Barbie is successful because you can put a Barbie doll in tons of different clothes. And I mean tons!! I loved Barbie as a little girl because of her versatility. You could put one Barbie doll in several different outfits... they sell some separate Barbie clothing, as well as knock-off Barbie clothes as well. Moms who sew can even make their own clothes for Barbie.

Also, this is related, but no feet? So they can't wear different shoes either? :/

Maybe the plastic boots were too hard to put on if the dolls have feet. But still... Barbie can make it work. I know that she has had boots.

Come on, Hasbro. If you want even a little of Mattel's market share, you have got to step up your game.

Edited by RockinRarity
  • Brohoof 1

Hello!

post-10583-0-08873900-1373027343_thumb.png

You have got to be kidding me... People, really? That is a little too much, to be honest... Are people really going to start playing with these horrible, disgusting, creepy barbie dolls? blink.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

attachicon.gifPony - 1.png

You have got to be kidding me... People, really? That is a little too much, to be honest... Are people really going to start playing with these horrible, disgusting, creepy barbie dolls? img-1622856-1-blink.png

Maybe parents will just use them to extort obedience from their children?  "If you don't eat your vegetables, this GilliganJack doll will sneak into your room while you're sleeping and GET you!"  See also this rather creepifying robo-Twilicorn:

Now I'm picturing the "Applejack" doll riding robo-Twilicorn Heavy Metal style, terrifying children throughout the length and breadth of the land.

img-1621417-1-946202_10152900939450316_5

HEEEEELP!  MY LEGS ARE BEING EATEN BY PURPLE CATERPILLARS!!!!!

Maybe parents will just use them to extort obedience from their children?  "If you don't eat your vegetables, this GilliganJack doll will sneak into your room while you're sleeping and GET you!"  See also this rather creepifying robo-Twilicorn:

Now I'm picturing the "Applejack" doll riding robo-Twilicorn Heavy Metal style, terrifying children throughout the length and breadth of the land.

HEEEEELP!  MY LEGS ARE BEING EATEN BY PURPLE CATERPILLARS!!!!!

Hahahahaha! That's so funny! Although I do wish they came with better shoes and stuff like that.

I think the dolls are adorable! I can't wait until they're out; I'll buy the whole first stock :3 

• Brohoof 1

Bratz Dolls just look a little more suggestive than these do. But regarding the color and the faces, way similar to the Monster High Dolls!! I like Pinkie's hair and dress, but they should have made her TAIL POOFY TOO!! Not just the hair, it just looks weird, poofy hair limp tail. Anyway, don't like AJ's hair or her hat. Her hat doesn't look at all like a cowgirl hat and why does it have A RIBBON?!?! It was a rose in the movie! Sunset and Twi look decent and I like Twi's dress. I SO WANT ONE!!! The one I want most is Pinkie now, since she's my favorite pony, and I FREAKIN LOVE HER HAIR!!

To me, the Rarity Doll doesn't even look like a teen or an adult. It looks like a kid or pre-teen. Looks to be 12 years old tops.        With the hair cut shorter, Rarity looks very good.img-1621417-1-946202_10152900939450316_5

BUT WHAT IS THIS!?!? Her hair looks like somebody cut it. And where's her tail?!?! This isn't Rarity's hair, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!!

Bratz Dolls just look a little more suggestive than these do. But regarding the color and the faces, way similar to the Monster High Dolls!! I like Pinkie's hair and dress, but they should have made her TAIL POOFY TOO!! Not just the hair, it just looks weird, poofy hair limp tail. Anyway, don't like AJ's hair or her hat. Her hat doesn't look at all like a cowgirl hat and why does it have A RIBBON?!?! It was a rose in the movie! Sunset and Twi look decent and I like Twi's dress. I SO WANT ONE!!! The one I want most is Pinkie now, since she's my favorite pony, and I FREAKIN LOVE HER HAIR!!

BUT WHAT IS THIS!?!? Her hair looks like somebody cut it. And where's her tail?!?! This isn't Rarity's hair, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!!

1. I did cut her hair.

2. They don't come with tails, it just a strand of super long hair to "look" like a tail, but there isn't a tail.1017414_10152895682375316_2117498518_n.j,<-Here's the doll before the hair cut. You can decide if you like the original hairstyle or the new one I made. Personally I like hair a bit more realistically long to medium hair. I really personally think it's cuter. I love her.new look. But it's my opinion of it. I just thought you'd like to know about the lack of a tail.

1. I did cut her hair.

2. They don't come with tails, it just a strand of super long hair to "look" like a tail, but there isn't a tail.img-1624761-1-1017414_10152895682375316_,<-Here's the doll before the hair cut. You can decide if you like the original hairstyle or the new one I made. Personally I like hair a bit more realistically long to medium hair. I really personally think it's cuter. I love her.new look. But it's my opinion of it. I just thought you'd like to know about the lack of a tail.

Thanks for clearing up the tail thing. But I think I like her long hair better. I like how you put the doll beside the pony! Really cool. But I still believe that my favorite dolls are Pinkie and Rainbow Dash. After that Sunset Shimmer, then Rarity then Twi. AJ is last, but I haven't seen Flutters yet. I'll make an official favorites list once I see her.
  • Brohoof 1