Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Potential Equestria Girls 2

Commander_PonyShep

Random Thought:

They just make a separate series called equstria girls, leaving off a couple days after the movies events....... hell I think that's an awesome idea.

Because having the writers work on 2 shows is a terrible idea. Seriously guys give them a break their just human. Could you imagine if you had to come up with idea's for 2 different shows? It would just make the quality of MLP go down even more than it's already is.

Because having the writers work on 2 shows is a terrible idea. Seriously guys give them a break their just human. Could you imagine if you had to come up with idea's for 2 different shows? It would just make the quality of MLP go down even more than it's already is.

It doesent have to be the same writers <_<...... and to be clear I was thinking about AFTER mlp fim... like in between gen 4 and 5.... :(

If a sequel to Equestria Girls were announced, I would throw myself off a bridge.

Of course there won't be, EG existed solely to promote a new line of toys, they won't make another movie for it, it wouldn't make sense financially

I completely agree with SoarinBlue. It would be a waste of time and money to make another Equestria Girls especially considering the huge amount of hate it got.

The film is seemingly coming. I spent the day at the Toy Fair in London where they were heavily pushing Equestria Girls 2 - Twilight heads back to the mirror world and the girls put a musical group together. The apparent title is Rainbow Rocks (as that's what their backdrop was on the stage set for the toys). No more information at all, just a short loop of footage running endlessly of a dance routine that's in the movie. Pinkie will be playing the drums!

And that's it! There's a whole range of new toys including a DJ Pon-3 car, which I assume is also going to be in the film. When will we see this all though? No idea. Sometime this year though.

• Brohoof 1

The film is seemingly coming. I spent the day at the Toy Fair in London where they were heavily pushing Equestria Girls 2 - Twilight heads back to the mirror world and the girls put a musical group together. The apparent title is Rainbow Rocks (as that's what their backdrop was on the stage set for the toys). No more information at all, just a short loop of footage running endlessly of a dance routine that's in the movie. Pinkie will be playing the drums!

And that's it! There's a whole range of new toys including a DJ Pon-3 car, which I assume is also going to be in the film. When will we see this all though? No idea. Sometime this year though.

They are definitely releasing a book, which means a film follow up is quite likely. I am willing to bet it'll be announced around the time of the book. Hasbro is seeing sales with the EQG line, so why give up on it not?

I just didn't like the first one for the art style and highschool setting. Granted it could have been way worse, like with the really old mockups we saw of EQG before we even knew it was official, and it could have just been them in High School, with normal Highschool drama, which is probably what most people were expecting.

It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't saw it was good either.

I would be very interested to see what they could do with EQG if they went beyond the High School setting.

They may as well call it:

Equestria Girls 2: You'll watch it anyways.

Honestly, bronies made such a big deal about the first one, but they paid to see it anyways, and it sold well and it got decent ratings. We all know what will happen; bronies will rage until the movie comes out, then they will accept it.

Actually how about we call it:

Brony Fandom Rages: Part 9

They may as well call it:

Equestria Girls 2: You'll watch it anyways.

Honestly, bronies made such a big deal about the first one, but they paid to see it anyways, and it sold well and it got decent ratings. We all know what will happen; bronies will rage until the movie comes out, then they will accept it.

Actually how about we call it:

Brony Fandom Rages: Part 9

Is there any time you don't shit on a thread here? We get it, you hate how bronies act.

Edited by TorqueEffect

Is there any time you don't shit on a thread here? We get it, you hate how bronies act.

Actually in this particular instance I find amusement in it. I am a patron of realism and a deliverer of truth. I will not sugar coat reality.

I am entitled to think how I will about bronies behavior, just as you are entitled to ignore my thoughts.

I for one do not want brony's behavior to prevent more official content being made or inhibit said content, thus I will discourage them from acting in a way that makes a further embarrassment of themselves.

Also, I'm flattered that you have been following me around. <3

Edited by Guest

Actually in this particular instance I find amusement in it. I am a patron of realism and a deliverer of truth. I will not sugar coat reality.

I am entitled to think how I will about bronies behavior, just as you are entitled to ignore my thoughts.

I for one do not want brony's behavior to prevent more official content being made or inhibit said content, thus I will discourage them from acting in a way that makes a further embarrassment of themselves.

Also, I'm flattered that you have been following me around. <3

While I can understand your reasoning behind your actions. But you seem to act almost in the same way as the people you dislike.

Ehh not really following, more that we are both just drawn to controversial topics. lol

While I can understand your reasoning behind your actions. But you seem to act almost in the same way as the people you dislike.

Ehh not really following, more that we are both just drawn to controversial topics. lol

If people are behaving stupidly, I will point it out. I will also encourage them to change. If they choose not to, I laugh an enjoy the amusement. I'm just a very blunt and realistic person.

If people are behaving stupidly, I will point it out. I will also encourage them to change. If they choose not to, I laugh an enjoy the amusement. I'm just a very blunt and realistic person.

Fair enough.

Ughh, gotta love these (20 character minimums) for posts.

What kinds of songs will they play? Something like this?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhK1QsyE8pg

A potential sequel might not be the best thing for everyone, but for anyone who was a general fan of it at least, I'd be excited, as I did enjoy the movie despite the problems.

But your possible plot theory could work as well, either way, here's to a possible sequel some day.

I predict with a potential squeal the fandom would freak out again since not everyone liked it. Though I don't think it would as much considering that people liked the first one. I found the first one okay so I would just have to see how that would turn out.

I consider myself a pretty big critic, and I thought EQG was alright. I would give  sequel a chance. I am surprised a fandom that claims it's "tolerant" won't even give a sequel a chance.