Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls, full movie is out on Youtube.

Vicke

(edited)

Link 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9cyOTTwjx0&

Link 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ade-VyDI2cw

Enjoy :3

I know is filmed from the cinema. 

But the quality is good enough and its funny to hear the others reaction to things :3

Don't get turned off by the quality at first, it gets better after around 28 seconds. 

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 22

Why is this in the lounge? If this is legit, this belongs in the hell-spawn Equestria Girls forum. Moved, and thank you. If it's all one can get at the moment, I'll be watching before it's removed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why is this in the lounge? If this is legit, this belongs in the hell-spawn Equestria Girls forum. Moved, and thank you. If it's all one can get at the moment, I'll be watching before it's removed.

Because i want people to be able to make replies under 100 letters, pretty much x3

It is 100% legit, so watch it before it gets removed :3

Edited by Vicke

It better stay up for 8 more hours i'm at work and i gotta see this movie, not worried i know its gonna be a good movie, random phrase

I really hope this doesn't get taken down cause I really want to watch this movie. I'll try to watch it now, but I don't know if I can :/

But I'm really glad I get to watch it now yay ^.^

(edited)

nsFR9HY.gif

Sprawls body across floor with hands outstretched as he prepares himself for intense flogging of very graphical nature.

Edited by Lyrica
  • Brohoof 2

img-1588395-1-nsFR9HY.gif

Sprawls body across floor with hands outstretched as he prepares himself for intense flogging of very graphical nature.

You are doing it wrong.

This is how you do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnUbXOeJaKI

Time to see whether or not this movie was worth watching or not. Thanks for providing this link that was pretty awesome of you to do that for everyone. I'll be back with my thoughts on this.

I hate to say it, but i liked it. I just finished it and i am sort of stunned because of how good it was. Never expected it.

Though, there are some things that could have been improved. 

The full movie? YES YES YES!

I'll definitely be checking out the movie since, I already saw Man of Steel. So, time to head to Youtube. I hope it doesn't get taken down.

Well so far, the opening credits are amazing. happy.png

Thanks for the link! It's also kind of fun to watch with the theater audio so you hear people's reactions. 

This is so awesome. The quality isn't actually too bad. I'm watching it right now and streaming it to my TV. You are so awesome for uploading this. wub.png

Sadly, I can't watch it. The angle of the camera with the screen causes strain on my eyes when I try to focus in... :c

Meh. Thanks anyhow. smile.png

Hmm, have you skipped to 0.28?

The angle get A LOT better.

If you have, then i'm sorry <3

Guess you have to wait for the Pirated Version x3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I watched this yesterday. I thought it was pretty bland, but I was still able to enjoy it. It was an okay movie in my opinion.

Edited by ~Vallo~

I found it on EQD first before I came here. I was so happy and was about to post it here but you beat me to it.

Ha! I have to say that this movie isn't bad if watched with an open mind.

is there a thread discussing reactions to the movie after watching it? Not the trailer, but the actual movie? Id like talking about it, i just dont want to potentially spoil anything

I hate to be that guy, but um...isn't this illegal? Like can't you be arrested for filming a movie and putting it up like that? It doesn't seem to deter viewers though.

• Brohoof 1

someone already posted the full movie somewhere recorded on a camera, it wasn't actually that bad quality I found watching it, and it wasn't to shakey for the most part. 

But thank you for being thoughtful enough to post this :).

Hello, @, we already have a thread for the Equestria Girls movie. Since the two videos are different, I opted to merge the two together, rather than lock yours. In the future, please use the search function before making a thread. Thanks! 

OH MY GOD!

IT was actually good! a lot better than i expected! and one of the songs were really catchy too. if you are apprehensive about watching it, open your mind and watch it! you will be pleasantly surprised!

still dont like the skin colors though......