Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls, full movie is out on Youtube.

Vicke

Thanks man. This will probably get removed because of copyright (I'm having some trouble with copyright on my videos) and that's why I'd better watch before it gets removed. Much thanks!

7416521194_227acfb8dd_z.jpg

I'm only 40 minutes in and I have to say, it's been surprisingly good. It feels just like a normal episode of MLP, with the added twist of humanisation and new characters. Songs have been good, laughs can be had, and it's oozing with shout outs to modern media. You'll be pleasantly shocked n.n

Exactly my thoughts. This movie is essentially a two (and a half) parter episode mashed together. It still feels like a normal MLP episode (on steroids but still) and it can be thoroughly enjoyed as much as an episode from season 3.

If I were to give the movie a grade I'd give it a C+ or a B-. 

Thanks!!! :D Just watched it, and I have to say... It was pretty decent! Felt just like a normal episode, just longer. Which is mostly good, but it comes with some bad things as well, of course, such as feeling a little rushed -- something a lot of people seem to dislike about some episodes. Overall, though, it was quite enjoyable, and is a great hold-over until season 4 comes out in the Winter! :D

Thanks so much!!! Just got done watching it. It was awesome!! Saw so many cameos and I just laughed and laughed at some parts. THANKS!!! I`m gonna make a movie review of this and I`m probably gonna post a link to my Youtube video somewhere on the forum. So hope you guys can watch it. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Dang, Equestria Girls is getting a lot of love right now! I was just on Equestria Girls' IMDB page, and the rating is rising. It's at a 6.6 right now, when it was around a 6.0 not too long ago. :) Pretty sure this link played some part in that.

Best thing I like about EqG is...the color of Vinyl Scratch's eye is now cannon! *squee* Plus I like all the other background characters in Canterlot High opens up even more ponies for FiM. Like I said before, they did a great job on EqG! 

(edited)

The camera the person who recorded it used has so much blur from shaking that it is giving me motion sickness. Reminds me of watching Cloverfield.

Overall, I can honestly say I enjoyed the movie.

Also did I hear somebody say "Yes" when the theme goes "Do you know you are my very best friends?"

I think that may have been the funniest part.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

Best thing I like about EqG is...the color of Vinyl Scratch's eye is now cannon! *squee*

Hate to burst your bubble, Sugarcube, but it was actually confirmed way back in the season 2 finale. :3 When Vinyl is DJing it up at the end of the second part, she lifts up her goggles for a split second. :P

• Brohoof 1

So now that the cat is [mostly] out of the bag for most of you, who wants to geek out with me over transforming Pinkie Pie [at the 0:40 mark if you didn't catch it]!!?? yay.png  Pinkie is best crossover pony. (Sorry Dr Whooves, bowling ponies...)

1368819927_1368747612.jpg

The movie was better than I thought it would be, although that doesn't mean i think it was good. There were several parts that were pretty cringe-worthy. It wan't too bad though and i still enjoyed watching it.

Alright, so I found a link to this in the comments of a really shaky video, and I gotta say, its really good.

It has no shaking and is 1080p HD

Here it is:

Enjoy!

• Brohoof 5

It's honestly amazing quality for a cam version. The person did a pretty good job in recording it. Plus, the movie was amazing. :3

• Brohoof 4

Hey bro, I have a better version of the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ade-VyDI2cw

Enjoy it, it has no shaking and its high quality, I watched it there..

I really like this movie biggrin.png

Hey!

Sure! I'll add the link to the main post since there is where everyone will notice it.

I'm just waiting for everyone to storm the thread for the movies being taken off of YouTube xD

You realize i'm gonna have to watch this again now just so i can see this clearer, goodbye another day of call of duty after work

i saw this yesterday, the quality was really good and there was barley any noise from the audience. i say instead of watching it on youtube download it off clipconverter and you can put it on all your devices

(edited)

0:37 Pinkie Pie rolling into a ball and rocking back and forward. Bucking hilarious. Although I will probably wait until a truly awesome quality release is eh...released. Thanks for the link though. Who knows I might not be able to hold myself back.

Smart that the uploaded submitted the video so only people with the URL can watch it. It'll probably stay up a little longer that way. 

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing too spectacular. It wasnt terrible either.

But who am I to critique? I just watched it because its fun. I'm not gonna spend the next couple of minutes nitpicking the pros and cons. I'd rather sit back, drink beer and watch it.

(edited)

Hate to burst your bubble, Sugarcube, but it was actually confirmed way back in the season 2 finale. :3 When Vinyl is DJing it up at the end of the second part, she lifts up her goggles for a split second. img-1592921-1-tongue.png

*bubble bursts* img-1592921-2-sad.png  See I missed that part, still I think its cool. Oh well good thing I'm watching the show over again so I can catch it. But I love it!

Edited by Cal Stonehoof

(edited)

Wow... has this guy ever heard of a tripod? Camera is shakier than a Bourne movie...

Only about 10 minutes in so far, and I retain my cautious optimism.

Human jokes are pretty funny so far.

EDIT: Okay... I wasn't expecting there to NOT be a High School Musical song and dance but... goddammit >_<

Edited by Evilshy