Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which part of the wolfpack would you be?

Friendship_Cannon

This is about the "Hangover" movies.

If you´ve watched it, you know what it means, if not watch it now! :

The wolfpack consists of this 4 gentlemen:

the-hangover.jpg

From the left to the right:

Phil:

The guy who usually has a plan or can make a working one in short time, who keeps up with the most things and tries to keep situations calm. A good friend, who takes responsibility and always finds (or tries to find) a way to solve a problem.

Alan:

The chaotic, who parties hard, has few inhibitions and usually does stupid and random things. He can hardly concentrate on something, and can hardly take any situation seriously though to him not being able to be responsible for much (including himself at times).

Stu:

The thoughtful, who can still party hard, but looses hope quite fast and collapses under huge pressure when there are a lot of problems. He often sees the worst case scenario and takes everything very seriously (too) often, but can still follow a plan when he understands it and do well at it.

Doug:

The planless, but smart. He just wants to have a relaxed time but always gets into the weirdest trouble (though to his friends), he can make a plan and can stay calm in a lot of situations. He tries to keep himself up doing damage control most of the time and takes responsibility.

(Who knows the movie, and thinks he´s most like Chao... xD, write that, I don´t know, me and some friends asked ourselves that at a party not too long ago, and the results were funny)

So, who are you most like (or a crossover of some of them)?

I´m a mix of Alan and Phil, some of the attributes of both fit to me xD.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn I love the Hangover movies. I know I've seen the first two, but there was a 3rd one, right? Not sure if I've seen that one yet.

Anyways, I'd probably be somewhere in between Alan and Stu, but if I had to choose one I'd go with Stu. My personality is a lot closer to his than Alan's, but both remind me of different aspects of myself.