Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If only Discord had been present!

Bronydash

You have a point. I really think he would have made a great Science teacher. You know, one that loves explosions and strange smells!

Discord always struck me as the crazy science teacher guy. Of course his favorite class would be chemistry 101 or something of the like.

• Brohoof 2

You have a point. I really think he would have made a great Science teacher. You know, one that loves explosions and strange smells

Yep either a crazy science teacher that is always blowing stuff up, or maybe even the math teacher that divided by zero O_O

yea i have math humor.......

• Brohoof 4

Well I still enjoyed the movie, it was a good movie I think, but Discord would have been awesome to see xD. Just as some random role in the school, simply his personality and character is awesome, just a little tiny appearance I agree would've been awesome.

Oh well :/.

I saw him more as a drug dealer myself.

I think Discord would have been a great inclusion in EQG.  I didn't really notice he was gone as he really isn't one of my favorites, but a small cameo might have been nice.  Maybe a background appearance.

Yeah, Discord would be pretty awesome in Equestria Girls. I can imagine him as a science teacher...yeah, it would be pretty great. 

But science actually makes sense! Discord is the man behind chaos and nonsense, so in a way that contradicts what he stands for, I agree with something like the wacky janitor.

I think the best ways to have snuck Discord in would have been either to have him be a chemistry teacher shown for a couple seconds blowing the classroom up, or to have him be the superintendent of the school and for him to have burst into Celestia's office, looked around at the office, say something like, "This room is so boring! Paint it purple or something, sheesh!" and ran back out, leaving Twilight confused and Celestia annoyed. Either one would have been hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

That would have been awesome! He's one of my favourite characters in the show, so I was a little bit disappointed in not seeing him there! I think he would work quite well as a slightly crazy janitor. Something about the beard makes me think it could've worked!

I didn't really like EG but I gotta admit, a Discord cameo would have actually made me like the movie a little more. Not sure if he'd really suit being a main character in it though, it doesn't seem like the sort of story he'd fit into.

Guys i just thought of something, discord might of not made an aperance, but did he have a calling card? I'm talking about the horse statue infront of the school.

352100__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_rainbow%

IK ITS FAR FETCHED, but maybe just maybe thats a discord calling card

• Brohoof 2

Guys i just thought of something, discord might of not made an aperance, but did he have a calling card? I'm talking about the horse statue infront of the school.

HA! That's pretty clever, I never saw thought about that. I was actually leaning towards Discord being a shady government official who is after Canterlot High for it's property. If you think about it, that puts him at odds with Celestia and causes a decent amount of conflict as well. Plus, with all the money and power, he's bound to be somewhat eccentric.

I like the horse statue idea though. That sounds much better. :lol:  

HA! That's pretty clever, I never saw thought about that. I was actually leaning towards Discord being a shady government official who is after Canterlot High for it's property. If you think about it, that puts him at odds with Celestia and causes a decent amount of conflict as well. Plus, with all the money and power, he's bound to be somewhat eccentric.

I like the horse statue idea though. That sounds much better. :lol:  

a shady government offical would probably make sense, I mean they just leveled half the school, not to mention the huge impact zone in the ground right infront of the school.  But yea I started thinking, who else would want a transdimenasional portal then discord? So thats when it clicked for me :D lol but I like your idea to

• Brohoof 1

I bet Discord would have been the creepy janitor who chased Twilight into his janitor room so he could...

Wait for it...

Ask her to be his friend! :D

• 5 months later...

Discord can be a science/chemistry teacher perfectly!

How about a chemist with a major in quantummechanics or something? Or wasn't there some sort of scientific theory that said that eventually every molecule thrives for utter chaos?

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU USE SCIENCE! ATOMS, LAZER BEAMS, ALL ARE AT MY COMMAND!

No but seriously, a bit like doctor mobius for instance? That would be perfect!

What if because he is lord of chaos or something he could be present in any dimension whenever he wants and he would look like a human in EG to everyone but twilight who he looks the like his normal form to.

I reckon it would've been hilarious if they had made him the cafeteria monitor.

Granny Smith does fit the profile pretty well, but wouldn't it be funny if he

changed peoples lunch into weird things, or just served stuff thats absolutely 

disgusting! Or maybe a cameo as a nice teacher, for a bit of a turn of events.

Like what if fluttershy's backpack accidentally fell open and all the animals got out.

Then he could help her and not tell any of the other teachers. That could have worked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...