Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you plan on doing in the future?

Moonlight

I know I promised not to make that many new threads, but this seemed like fun.  ^_^

So, what do you all plan on doing in the future? It could be next week or years from now.

I plan (most of which is years from now):

• Drinking wine (when I'm a lot older of course.)
  • Learning to play the violin
  • Becoming a Scientist, Psychiatrist, and a writer (my three passions. :3)
  • Exercising a lot more and getting in better shape.
  • Going to college 
  • Learning to drive
  • Buying an apartment to share with my best friend (she thinks lowly of her family and loves spending time with me. She wants to move in with me later, anyway.)

and maybe some others.

You all? 

post-15132-0-64738700-1374359095.gif

• Brohoof 5

• Getting a proper job

Getting a car

Moving to a new city for a fresh start (not unhappy in Nottingham or anything but I am getting a little tired of Nottingham: I'm thinking Manchester)

Getting Married prehaps

• Brohoof 1

I have many plans for the future.

• Trying alcohol. (When I get depressed in the future...)
  • Learn to play an instrument. (Mainly the guitar.)
  • To become either a psychologist, computer technician, or NASA programmer. 
  • Move away from my family to take care of myself and live a better life.
  • Get a job to help myself.
  • Get in better shape for better figure.
  • Finish four years in college.

I have a few others, but these are my top priorities. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Dying muh hair blue lololololol

•Be on Broadway at least once

•Get a car (Red Volkswagen Beetle)

•Learn to play guitar

•Go to Ireland

•Go to France

•Go to Japan

•Marry Oliver Phelps

Edited by Fondue For Two
  • Brohoof 2

I honestly have no idea.

Well not much of an idea. I mean I want to go to college for something, but not quite sure what.

I'm gonna get a house of some kind.(Of course :P)

Gonna play in the band in college probably, not planning on majoring in music necessarily, but gonna try and play in the band.

Getting a job.

Trying to get married eventually

Have children, assuming I get married.

Go to a bronycon(Assuming their still around)

And I guess thats it. Alot for not having a whole lot of an idea actually..

• Brohoof 2

i really don't have any long term planning.

my planning for the rest of this year and next year is as follows: 

• visit dominator
  • visit defqon1
  • visit free festival the harder styles
  • visit indicator
  • visit qbase
  • visit the qontinent
  • visit together we are hardcore
  • visit qlimax
  • visit beter kom je niet
  • visit qore 3.0
  • visit strak in pak
  • visit hardcore vibes XL
  • visit dusk till dawn
  • visit partyraiser's record release party
  • visit royal dutch
  • visit noizefreaks
  • visit pandemonium
  • visit the core philisofy
  • visit hardcore at sea
  • visit decibel
  • visit hard zone
  • visit boomin' berend
  • visit zeeland gaat hard XL
  • visit bass invasion
  • visit hardstyle unlimited
  • visit watch out!
  • visit ground zero festival
  • visit hardstyle addict
  • visit hardstyle unlimited
  • visit pokkeherrie
  • visit hell's basement

and that's about if for the parties and festivals i plan in hitting in the next year and a half.

• Brohoof 1

Lets see

• Get a college degree in computer science or psychology
  • Get a nice job with that
  • Own a house
  • Learn to play an instrument
  • Go to Italy and vacation
  • Get luxury seat tickets at Mile High Stadium in Colorado during a Denver Bronco's home game.

I think those are good priorities.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

See fucking Converge live. That's the only thing I care about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69UiQa3JO8A

Also, I want too see James Blake and Mount Kimbie live

Onto my life ambitions:

-I want to live alone in an apartment with a decent job and plenty of free time

-I want to seclude myself from others, so no contact with other people, especially my family

-Spend all my free time doing things I find interesting

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I want to visit Japan someday. Yep

Edited by Erio Touwa
  • Brohoof 2

- Finish University

- Learn the Saxophone

- Visit Europe

- Get married

- Have children

- Die.

Yeah... that's all I want to do. A rather short list, but I don't care.

• Brohoof 1

Immediate plans are for employment, followed by getting my checks away from my father. Grab an apartment, and then just save up cash for a time while I figure out my next move.

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of plans and I hope they will all work out. At least becoming a lawyer and owning a BMW M6, that's my dream.

- Go to and complete university.

- Become a lawyer.

- Create a few companies.

- Buy a BMW M6 2006.

- Collect a lot of cars.

- Have a lot of V8s.

- Buy my families truck.

- Buy a helicopter.

- Invite the cast of MLP to a party.

- Become president.

- Become prime minister.

- Go to Bronycon of course.

- Travel and meet online friends.

- Become rich.

Maybe I'll end up having a wife and children but that's not something you plan. These aren't all of my plans, I really want to be able to do all of them. Especially owning a BMW M6, that's my childhood dream and I can not die happy unless I have owned one or at least a V8 or a BMW M3.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a lot of plans and I hope they will all work out. At least becoming a lawyer and owning a BMW M6, that's my dream.

- Go to and complete university.

- Become a lawyer.

- Create a few companies.

- Buy a BMW M6 2006.

- Collect a lot of cars.

- Have a lot of V8s.

- Buy my families truck.

- Buy a helicopter.

- Invite the cast of MLP to a party.

- Become president.

- Become prime minister.

- Go to Bronycon of course.

- Travel and meet online friends.

- Become rich.

Maybe I'll end up having a wife and children but that's not something you plan. These aren't all of my plans, I really want to be able to do all of them. Especially owning a BMW M6, that's my childhood dream and I can not die happy unless I have owned one or at least a V8 or a BMW M3.

Not to be a downer but I'm gonna be a downer: These sound less like plans and more like fantasies...How many of these have you actually planned?

Edited by Xanatos

(edited)

Not to be a downer but I'm gonna be a downer: These sound less like plans and more like fantasies...How many of these have you actually planned?

These are all plans I will do dude, I have planned these for years. I don't really see this as fantasies. Fantasies would be me creating a portal to Equestria. Nope, I have planned this and I should at least be able to do more then half of those. I'm the type of guy that creates a goal and does anything that it takes to achieve it. Non of these are hard anyway for me, only thing that's hard is becoming president and prime minister all of the other stuff I can do.. Well except the helicopter part, they are too expensive but everything else I am able to do easily. I have planned this through and if everything goes as planned it should work out. So you'll see, I will make these plans become a reality. I don't really see the fantasy here, if I work hard like I plan on doing I can do this.

Looking back at it, maybe some of it is kind of fantasies but most of it are plans.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I've a few plans for the future they are... 

• Become a good pianist 
  • Get a job ( almost have completed this goal :)
  • See Sigur Ros live 
  • Get Married and raise a family
  • Get better at software development
  • Go to a BronyCon one day and meet the awesome mlp forums members
  • Learn to Drive 
  • Improve in Golf
  • Brohoof 1

Become a game programmer at SEGA

Visit London

Travel across the sea by boat

Moving to New York City

Become a script writer (If I'm not a programmer)
Those are some of the things I plan on doing.

(Why is it that I always end up replying to your topics? It's not on purpose. It's just a coincidence XD)

• Brohoof 1

Me, my younger brother and two friends are seriously planning to live in a single household. It's something that's been on our minds for some time now. Details here.

Been thinking of visiting Iceland. Since 30ºC passes for normal here, I'm pretty sure I'll have somewhat of a hard time adjusting to the weather. And I already know that to get there from where I am, I'll have to fly to New York via Jet Blue airlines and from there I can fly directly to Iceland and find myself at the Keflavík Internation Airport.

I hope that one day that money will become a less and less important part of my life. Being an electrical engineering student, I'm already planning for energy-independence. Once this is done with, I can see myself starting to read up on mycology and local species of fungi to see if I can cultivate edible mushrooms from waste biomass. Mushrooms sound like a more efficient and clean alternative to raising cattle partly because you don't need a whole lot of space and mushrooms do not produce manure. Raising cattle and cultivating mushrooms go a similar process in that both are essentially a conversion of inedible plant biomass to edible biomass.

• Brohoof 2

See Sigur Ros live 

Man, I want to do that too. I'll add a small list of bands/artists I really want to see live:

-Converge (Said it already)

-James Blake (Said it already)

-Mount Kimbie (Said it already)

-Soundgarden

-Godspeed You! Black Emperor

-Norma Jean

-Misery Signals

-DJ Sharpnel

-Shai Hulud

-The Dillinger Escape Plan

And I want Pg.99 to reunite so I can see them live

• Brohoof 1

-finish high school

-getting masters/doctorate in astro-physics

-discover/prove the possibility of particles with infinite mass/energy (don't say it wont happen as i have already done some research)

-start/completely develop a warp drive (NASA already has designs that would work, just don't have a way for it to)

-send something i designed to space

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The same things I do right now; Art, music, writing...
I'd also like to maybe start dating again in the near future and make some babies.
I've always wanted children of my own.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have some goals that I can put timestamps on. Other goals, due to their nature, I cannot. I will list the goals I aim to complete by at least a general time frame first, and the more general goals last.

Within the next two years

• Become a Level 1, and eventually a Level 2 certified trainee instructor in ATA Songahm taekwondo.
  • Possibly test for my 4th degree black belt in ATA Songahm taekwondo, but I might actually need to wait three years to do that.
  • Learn how to drive, get a learner's permit, and eventually get a driver's license.
  • Get a part time job at a place I love that I am currently a volunteer at, sometime after I turn 18 next year.
  • Get a job as a security guard during the summer at an amusement park that I love, sometime after I turn 18, earn my driver's license, and graduate from high school.
  • Lose weight, get fit, and start working out at the gym to build up some muscle. 
  • Graduate from high school.

Three to eight years from now

• Earn a degree in mathematics. I plan to participate in a program at the university that I am currently planning to attend that would allow me to earn both a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in mathematics in only five years, which is less time than it would take to pursue both of those degrees separately. 
  • Possibly earn another degree, or at least complete a minor in one of the following: computer science, psychology, philosophy, or English.
  • Become a fully certified instructor in ATA Songahm taekwondo, and get a part time job teaching taekwondo.
  • Earn my 5th degree black belt in ATA Songahm taekwondo, after being a 4th degree black belt for at the very least the required minimum of 4 years, and after completing all necessary requirements.
  • Earn a promotion to sergeant in the security force at an amusement park I am considering working at, if I chose to continue my work there for at least a few years.

Nine years from now, and beyond

• Earn a PhD degree in Mathematics, or whichever field I end up choosing. I am currently leaning towards mathematics.
  • Get a job in my chosen field, which I currently think will be mathematics. I would seek a job in either academia, or industry - I am not sure which one I would prefer yet. It would probably be best for me to try out both, before making a final decision about which sphere I would prefer to work in.
  • Continue going up the ranks in ATA Songahm Taekwondo. Whichever degree of black belt I was, would be the minimum number of years I would have to wait before being eligible for promotion to the next rank, up until 8th degree black belt. When I reached 6th degree black belt, I would soon be eligible to train to become a Master. When I reached 7th degree black belt, I could train to become a Senior Master. When I reached 8th degree black belt, I could train to become a Chief Master. Going beyond Chief Master is extremely difficult. The only 9th degree black belts are the Grandmaster, and the Grandmaster Emeritus. In between Chief Master and Grandmaster would be the Master's Council, which is an elite group of Chief Masters that is extremely difficult to get into. If I understand correctly, you can only be allowed entry into the Master's Council if you had made a monumental contribution to furthering the ATA. Nonetheless, I will most certainly try to get into the Master's Council, and to even become Grandmaster someday. Even if that does not end up happening, that's fine with me. Reaching Chief Master is a huge accomplishment.

Goals without timestamps

• Better myself spiritually, mentally, and physically throughout my entire life. 
  • Continue my research concerning OBEs and NDEs.
  • Continue contemplation of the nature of reality.
  • Continue to grow my knowledge of the world, but, much more importantly, grow into wisdom.
  • Help others to be happy, and to overcome any difficulties in their lives.
  • To get married and have children one day, if I meet the right woman.
  • To get to know a girl I currently like a lot.
  • To continue to become more self-confident and assertive, without changing who I am, and without becoming arrogant or unkind. 
  • To continue creating, reevaluating, and reaching goals throughout my life.
Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 1

Because I'm the saddest person ever, I literally have my entire future planned out:

1. Finish A Levels (Sept 2013 - July 2015)

2. Attend Manchester's University, Studying law. (Sept 2015 - July 2019, I am not taking a gap year.)

3. Get Job at Legal Firm in Manchester or Bolton.

4. Marry my current GF of 3 years (Will be around 10 years at the time)

5. Have 2 daughters.

6. Work, work, work! (I don't plan to ever retire.)

• Brohoof 2