Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer's Backstory Comic.

Sugar Cube

I definitely would have liked to see more of Sunset's backstory in the movie, mostly because I think she's a very interesting character that was just not executed as well as she could have been. And while I am very grateful they are doing something with her in the comics, there just aren't enough bronies who read the comics yet, and that's a shame. In the end though, the Equestria Girls movie is really a made for TV movie, and they can only make it a certain length due to commercials. I think it's possible they could have squeezed in more of Sunset Shimmer, especially her pony life, but ultimately the Mane Six and the human world took priority.

I don't know there were quit a few things that could have easily been cut to add a quick flash back for Sunset. Like some of the fandom shot-outs could have been taken out, or how about that stupid RD and Twilight soccer scene that served no purpose other than to tack on an extra 3 minutes and make RD seem like a jerk, and that Luna thing that lasted 30 seconds that added nothing to the overall plot of the movie, oh and Twilight getting used to the human world could have been cut a little they drove that joke into the ground.

This movie is like a Bethesda game.

You said that right.

The soccer scene may have been fun to see, but fun dosen't mean that you can show it anyaway, especcially when you're taking time that could have been used better.