1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• FLUTTERSHY! :D
    • rainbowdash
    • twilight
    • rarity
    • pinkie pie
    • applejack
    • Tom

I think its going to be a tie between Rainbow Dash and Applejack, Rainbow Dash is the cover girl for MLP and Applejack just appeals to folks because she is honest.

As I fellow applejack fan I'm really sorry to tell you but.... but :( Applejack got less votes than tom right now, and toms not even really in the poll and in the real poll I assume things aren't greatly different. Rainbow dash and fluttershy are probably neck and neck in an epic battle for first place. Unless all the little girls who watch the show love applejack.

• Brohoof 1

As I fellow applejack fan I'm really sorry to tell you but.... but :( Applejack got less votes than tom right now, and toms not even really in the poll and in the real poll I assume things aren't greatly different. Rainbow dash and fluttershy are probably neck and neck in an epic battle for first place. Unless all the little girls who watch the show love applejack.

I'm glad you looked, I haven't even looked at the current results. I wouldn't mind if Rainbow Dash won but I'd like Applejack to be a close second.

hahaha these little videos are so awesome. You can see how different the Mane 6 are from one another. I voted for Rainbow Dash (of course), but I thought Fluttershy had the best video. When she demurely said "Thank you for watching" in the end I almost changed my vote. I think either Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, or Twilight is going to win. Every Mane 6 pony is great, but Fluttershy, RD, and Twilight seem to be bigger fan favorites. 

Fluttershy is really bland and annoying in my opinion. She was cute for awhile but she needs to change to keep my interest. Over all I think she's really over-rated.

Pinkie Pie!!!

I know its going to be Rainbowdash..... come on now but that's not going to stop me from voting for Fluttershy and Applejack! I did that silly little 10 question game easy as pie! got all 10 and put 5 fluttershy and 6applejack!

I gave about 3/5 of my votes to Applejack, one to Twilight and Rainbow Dash, and the rest to Fluttershy.

I'm guessing Rainbow Dash would be the winner, though. I just hope Applejack doesn't come last, even though it definitely looks that way.

(edited)

I'm sorry Sir Flutter Hooves I totally just voted for Rainbow Dash like 10 times. Apparently you can get more than one vote if you answer some show questions.

Edited by sunset_sprint

Pinkie Pie is second best pony so I VOTED FOR HER LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW Luna whhhyyy?

I used like 8 extra votes because I missed two of them. But seriously who was going to know those?

I voted Pinkie Pie as many times as I possibly could. But, I got more votes, and gave about almost half to Fluttershy. And one more vote for Rarity, since I decided to be nice, I usually dislike Rarity. But, I like her more.

I'm gonna vote fluttershy cause she's the bestest, most coolest, most cutest, most awesomest pony IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA!!!

Sorry I mean she's um... nice...

• Brohoof 3

As much as I would have liked for Applejack to win, I have to be realistic here and say that:

A. Either Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy wins
or
B. It's a tie between the two.

All of my votes went to Applejack, but no matter what happens, Derpy will always be the one and only best ponu ^^

little_derpy_with_tiara___png_by_larsuru

Shame on you for not including her in the list of candidates, Hasbro!
SHAME ON YOUUUUUU!!!!

• Brohoof 1

• 10 years later...