Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

What pair of shoes do you currently wear? If you own more than one pair, feel free to share your collection. You can also talk about how the shoes are, and if you would recommend them. It can be running shoes, skate shoes, hiking boots, whatever.

For me, I'm currently wearing the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro model in black and white. Skate shoes are great when it comes to comfort, and are also great for hanging out in. I like to get colored shoes from time to time, but I usually get black and white since it matches with everything. I'd definitely recommend trying these shoes out :) they have a simple yet clean look and are very comfortable.

bKPIzTh.jpg

• Brohoof 5

The shoes that I wear are Jordans, Vans, Converse, Nike, and so on. I have a huge collection of Jordans, since I guess I enjoy wearing them a lot. It would be pretty cool if I had some epic music to play while I wear Jordans.

(edited)

I'm not a big shoe guy... I'm currently wearing some Adidas for running and such. For casual wear I have some Sperrys that look sort of like this:

0275636_1_700x700.jpg

On the whole all I care about is if it feels comfortable or not. These do the trick. :3

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 3

Nike-89-0.jpg

I own Nike Air Flights. They were expensive, but we needed a shoe that looked nice and durable for my feet. When I hung around with some young highschoolers as a piano accompanist, they all raved at my shoes :P.

• Brohoof 2

For me, I'm currently wearing the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro model in black and white. Skate shoes are great when it comes to comfort, and are also great for hanging out in. I like to get colored shoes from time to time, but I usually get black and white since it matches with everything. I'd definitely recommend trying these shoes out :) they have a simple yet clean look and are very comfortable.

Dude we have really similar taste in shoes lol. I always wear skate shoes and I am actually about to get some similar to yours.

These are the shoes I have now, these are so fucking awesome, I have had these for like 4 years now lol

post-761-0-22603700-1375221623.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I have a green pair of Chucks (high top) and another pair of low tops that are black and red. And I also have a pair of old-skool Vans, the black and white kind with laces and a stripe-looking thing on the side.

#OMG so hipsterhipster

Converse, Vans, and boots. Anything but but Nike/Addidas or any other athletic for me because everyone wears those. Not trying to sound like a hipster or anything.

• 2 months later...

I own three pairs of platform boots, a pair of normal boots, and a pair of canvas shoes.

41V9ZcRrt-L.jpg

Demonia%2BBuckle%2Bplatforms.jpg

il_570xN.311742376.jpg

MadfishBigZipperBoots.jpg

deviant-104b.jpg

(I also own a pair of Crocks... don't judge me)

• Brohoof 7

I have two pairs of converse both in the sort of boot shape: traditional canvas black ones and a pair or leather navy converse. And I have some smarter not converse sort of black leathes shoes for special occasions somewhere 

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=hH0S-NK54S2kEM&tbnid=E3erKqU4OhYmcM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nikeblog.com%2F2012%2F03%2F16%2Fnike-air-rift-two-new-colorways%2F&ei=IXtcUomhOI2W0QXd7YGIDQ&psig=AFQjCNHLJhEEspe0JDOcODEw7ARWyFESpQ&ust=1381878937601409

I own a pair of these beauties :3 They're split toe running shoes and I got them originally so I could cosplay Faith from Mirrors Edge but I've wearing them alot more than I thought I would.

I have some random work boots, but I hate them with a passion. When I'm not working, I wear vans, or anything like vans, just the wide skating shoes, they are so comfortable. I don't even skateboard, but other shoes, like converse, feel like they are shrink wrapping my feet, I hate it!

I usually wear work boots all year round.

I have a pair of these:

oliver-at-65-391-pull-on-steel-toe-rigge

Also I have a pair of platform boots.

black-platform-gogo-boots.jpg

Sometimes I wear high-heels if I'm going out for some kind of special occasion.

I don't really own many shoes.

Edited by ~Harmonic Harmy~
  • Brohoof 3

I typically do black Nike shoes. I'm not sure why, but I love darkness and dark colors.

I'm thinking about converting to boots next time I shop for shoes. In my experience, they're a little more comfortable, and they look really good on me.

4fc7c6597bf33828517028a82f036232.jpgGot two pairs of these. Converse All Stars. Keep on for work, one for school and just to wear around town. Really light weight shoe, comfortable, I like them.

698074d816cca38162394ba6af58aa0e.jpg

I got a pair of these Fly Racing Maverik boots for Dirt bike riding. Has saved me from a few serious ankle/foot injuries. 

• Brohoof 3

Depends on my mood. My shoe collection is made up of mostly high tops or boots. My high tops are all DC shoes and my boots are from various manufacturers. One pair that stands out are my demon stomping boots which are knee high and very heavy. As of right now, since im soo lazy, i wear mainly high tops that dont require much lacing.

• 3 months later...