Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

I wear steel toed work boots with Tough Toe on the fronts. Currently I have Carhartt boots but I've also worn Red Wing and Field and Forest brand.  My steel toed boots are what I normally wear everyday.

If it's wet out, I wear my big rubber boots.

If it's cold out, I wear my Mickey Mouse boots.

I do not wear tennis shoes, or any women's shoes for two reasons:

1. Women's shoes are stupid, tacky, gaudy, and are uncomfortable as possible (like most women's fashions out there)

2. I wear size 13 in women's, there isn't much out there for anything for me anyways, so I wear guys shoes.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a big shoes persons, so I just have two sets of shoes: Black/green/white trainers for everyday wear, and black leather shoes for school. I also wear sandals on days when I don't feel like wearing shoes.

• 1 month later...

I usually wear Converse, or Birkenstocks (which I'm forced to wear.)

The normal Converse that I buy wear out extremely quickly, usually within 6 months. I've yet to find a normal pair that lasts longer than that.

However, a friend gifted me this pair

converse-shoes-converse-pro-leather-lp-h

And miraculously they look only slightly worn.

I usually wear jogging shoes considering I do parkour a lot.

Brand does not really matter to me, but they have to be water and snow proof.

Also good grip is always nice to have.

I wear either slip on tennis shoes or Tom's to work depending on the weather. My job Requires closed toes but my slip ons get really hot really fast. In the summer it can get to 105 so ew.

Otherwise the slip ons, flip flops, whatever the blazing fires of the California sun calls for.

f_3777a_1.1.jpg

I usually just wear these work boots right here, they are awesome because they have shoe like grips on the bottom for traction, yet all the durability of normal western boots!

And normal western boots make a "Clop" sound, so with these I don't clop as loudly in public! :P

• Brohoof 1

Adidas Sambas have been my mainstay everyday shoe for about 10 years now.

Of course I have boots, formal shoes, soccer cleats, etc, but Sambas  are still my everyday shoe.

I currently am wearing a pair of Vans but I usually only stick with my Adidas, preferably some high tops. Its just hard finding some of the ones I like, so I have to go to a mall about 45 minutes away. It also sucks that I have a size 13 foot as sometimes they run out of that size.

I like parkour shoes like spring blades. Or roller shoes those are awesome.

Or maybe I could wear a combination of both. I don't care much for fashion, heck I wore one boot and one sneaker today

Edited by Rift enchanted