Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doctor Whooves Spotted in Equestria Girls

Windy Scamper

img-1713642-1-OMGEG_zpsa79f7bfe.png

This guys is wearing a brown jacket and a bowtie.

Has brown swooping hair that is parted on the right. (His right.)

And is (figuratively) riding a horse that we can assume his name is Susan.

The outfit and hair look an awful lot like this;

BB210863@DOCTOR-WHO.jpg

Concidence? I think Hasbro did something right.

Edited by Windy Scamper
  • Brohoof 10

Well its possible, however first of all I think the skin color is a bit to light, Doctor whooves coat is more darker brown, so i don't think that the way this picture looks that his skin color matches that.

His hair also looks blue, when the real doctor hooves has that brown hair, almost the color of his coat.

Could just be me though, but from what I see he doesn't look that much like Doctor whooves.

Although if he is thats awesome :D.

LOL. Well it does look a lot like the Doctor. Sadly though the show has apparently confirmed that Doctor Wooves/Time Turner is not the same Doctor Whooves that the fans have made him out to be. He doesn't even have a british accent lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByvEYrRELss

So the the bowtie and classy attire may not mean anything. :huh: 

I'd love to believe it is him though. 

Well its possible, however first of all I think the skin color is a bit to light, Doctor whooves coat is more darker brown, so i don't think that the way this picture looks that his skin color matches that.

His hair also looks blue, when the real doctor hooves has that brown hair, almost the color of his coat.

Could just be me though, but from what I see he doesn't look that much like Doctor whooves.

Although if he is thats awesome :D.

Um, the blue tint is mainly because of the background fog used in that particular scene. And that is also the cause the of the darker suit. So tell your brain to ignore the blue tint and you'd see that it's pretty close.

• Brohoof 1

Um, the blue tint is mainly because of the background fog used in that particular scene. And that is also the cause the of the darker suit. So tell your brain to ignore the blue tint and you'd see that it's pretty close.

Yeah, actually i see that now.

It does look much more like Doctor whooves mane color.

However.. the skin color still doesn't look like doctor whooves to me.

I suppose its possible idk.

Haha I don't understand how you guys can notice those things. Do you watch the episodes over and over like 10 times or what? :P I think both of those looks quite similar, maybe the first one is a gangnam style reference as said. But yeah, both of those looks like Doctor Who haha. Nice find there! :P

Wow, I didn't really notice Doctor Whooves until you showed us that. That, really shows that in a lot of movies there will always be some references out there to point out.

• 2 months later...

img-1713642-1-OMGEG_zpsa79f7bfe.png

This guys is wearing a brown jacket and a bowtie.

Has brown swooping hair that is parted on the right. (His right.)

And is (figuratively) riding a horse that we can assume his name is Susan.

The outfit and hair look an awful lot like this;

img-1713642-2-BB210863@DOCTOR-WHO.jpg

Concidence? I think Hasbro did something right.

That clown-looking villain in the background...

Whoops, off topic, sorry. I don't really suppose that'd be Doctor Whooves... But you might be correct. 

I think it isn't, mainly because of his hair. And as well, I don't think anypony could determine the color of the figure.

In conclusion, I think this discussion needs some logical, hard thinking. In opinion, I don't believe Hasbro would have Doctor Whooves dancing to Gangnam Style. XD

Edited by Tails

I thought it was the fan assumption that Time Turner looked like David Tennant, the 10th Doctor, not Matt Smith, the 11th Doctor...

Yes, however the show staff have apparently taken that fan assumption and ran with it. Although the character is 'officially' named Time Turner because of BBC copyright concerns, apparently the scripts labeled him as Doctor Whooves for awhile. smile.png

• Brohoof 1