Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever come close to death?

Onylex

Friday I nearly got killed...

I was driving home from school when all of the sudden I look to my left and I see this (suspected) drunk driver go through a red light going at least 100 miles per hour. I thought for sure I was going to get t-boned and killed right there. He actually barely misses hitting me. Needless to say I was frightened the whole way home.

• Brohoof 1

1. I ran into a car as it came out of a driveway. I slid under the hood and came close to being crushed to death.

2. Set fire to my hair while burning pieces of tissue in the bathroom. I had to put my head down the toilet to put it out.

3. Paracetamol overdose.

4. Acute pancreatitis.

5. Jumping in front of a train.

6. Crash into the sun. (like a boss)

Back when I was 3 or 4 years old, I had a nasty run in with my neighbor's dog, whose name was Valentine, ironically. I had been in my neighbor's yard and we were playing with his dog. I went to pet the damned thing and it snapped at me, nearly ripping half of my face off. I was obviously screaming and crying quite a bit as the boy stood there and stared at me without getting any help, I can't really blame him much considering he was around 10 or so and likely scared to death. Anywho, after about a minute at most, my parents rushed out and came over to see what was wrong, freaked out, and called an ambulance. I think I blacked out and when I woke back up, I was in the ambulance. I remember one of the EMTs, or whatever, she gave me a small stuffed animal to calm me down. It was a dog, I still have it somewhere around here. Thankfully it bared no resemblance to the dog that had just attacked me. Okay, off track again. Something happened after that, I don't quite remember, then I was taken to a plastic surgeon. I was held down for maybe 5 hours while I had my skin stitched back to my face. Because of that, I had to walk around with surgical tape on my face for close to a year at least. That was not a fun thing to try and explain to fellow little kids. Oh, and there was (obviously) some legal stuff. I got a super cool lawyer who did his job pretty well, he gave me a huge stuffed purple unicorn by the way, which is why I totally don't believe the whole "every lawyer's a jerk" thing.

But, yeah! As a result of this, I got two stuffed animals, a really terrible fear of large dogs, a super neato lawyer, a social stigma all because of surgical tape, and a scar on my face (two actually).

I DIGRESS A LOT, I APOLOGIZE.

Also, I once when I was 8 got a pretty bad concussion by falling off my bike, but it wasn't as close to a near death experience as the dog bite.

Oh, and once when I was really little I fell off a boat into the lake. 

Edited by Princess Derpy

Back when I was 3 or 4 years old, I had a nasty run in with my neighbor's dog, whose name was Valentine, ironically. I had been in my neighbor's yard and we were playing with his dog. I went to pet the damned thing and it snapped at me, nearly ripping half of my face off. I was obviously screaming and crying quite a bit as the boy stood there and stared at me without getting any help, I can't really blame him much considering he was around 10 or so and likely scared to death. Anywho, after about a minute at most, my parents rushed out and came over to see what was wrong, freaked out, and called an ambulance. I think I blacked out and when I woke back up, I was in the ambulance. I remember one of the EMTs, or whatever, she gave me a small stuffed animal to calm me down. It was a dog, I still have it somewhere around here. Thankfully it bared no resemblance to the dog that had just attacked me. Okay, off track again. Something happened after that, I don't quite remember, then I was taken to a plastic surgeon. I was held down for maybe 5 hours while I had my skin stitched back to my face. Because of that, I had to walk around with surgical tape on my face for close to a year at least. That was not a fun thing to try and explain to fellow little kids. Oh, and there was (obviously) some legal stuff. I got a super cool lawyer who did his job pretty well, he gave me a huge stuffed purple unicorn by the way, which is why I totally don't believe the whole "every lawyer's a jerk" thing.

But, yeah! As a result of this, I got two stuffed animals, a really terrible fear of large dogs, a super neato lawyer, a social stigma all because of surgical tape, and a scar on my face (two actually).

I DIGRESS A LOT, I APOLOGIZE.

Also, I once when I was 8 got a pretty bad concussion by falling off my bike, but it wasn't as close to a near death experience as the dog bite.

Oh, and once when I was really little I fell off a boat into the lake.

That is horrible and yet epic.

I just have to ask;

Is your OC a purple unicorn?

Because of the gift from your lawyer.

Right, I'm an idiot.  :lol:  Though, that gift may have influenced my choices for the color scheme. The unicorn, as I said before, is purple but also has some blue accents and my OC is purple with blue hair... Huh... I'd never even considered that. :ooh: