Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria girls 2 Idea plot?

TheSaboteur2009

There is a terrible crisis upon the land of Equestria, and the power of the elements of harmony just aren't enough alone to stand against the coming darkness. Equestria looks like it is on the verge of destruction. Equestria needs more then just the mane six, it needs...the main 6.

Twilight, realising that the fate of Equestria rests upon her shoulders once more, heads through the portal that leads to Canterlot High. Convincing her human friends that the land of Equestria needs them, she heads back home before she realises someone is missing-her human self.

The clock is ticking, and Twilight has only a day to find the Twilight who lives in the city. Twilight and her reunited friends search high and low throughout the city, but with limited success. Dusk sets upon the crestfallen group as they realise it is too late to save Equestria, for without the main six, the mane six cannot protect their home.

That's when Principle Celestia introduces them all to the new Canterlot High exchange student-Twilight Sparkle. After a brief moment of shock and joy, the main five and Twilight explain to Twilight that they need her help. Twilight (human) is hesitant at first, and the moon is starting to rise. They only have a little amount of time left to banish the corruption blanketing Equestria and return the main six to the human world. Eventually, Twilight agrees to help them with their quest.

The corruption had spread all over Equestria by this time, encroaching Canterlot and the castle in it's grasp. The mane five have put up a valiant fight to stop the corruption of their land, but to no avail. Tired and battered, they are relieved to see that Twilight has returned with the main six. 

Their strength renewed, and the power of the main six flowing into the mane six, they push back the corruption from the land, cleansing Equestria.

(EG 2 plot ending/EG 3 plot beginning)

But, unfortunately for the main six, the sun is dawning on a new day, and the portal back the human world has been closed for another ten moons. The mane six, deeply grateful for the main six's contribution in Equestria's salvation, make it their mission to return the main six back to their world safely and as quickly as possible.

Thus, the mane six of Equestria and the main six of Earth have begun to unite for perhaps the greatest challenge of all...

That's my plot idea for EG 2 and the start of EG 3. I hope you enjoyed :wub:    

P.S. In case you are confused about the mane/main six-

mane=ponies

main=humans

Edited by RistroxD

I don't feel like writing out an entire plot-line at the moment so I'll just give the fast version of my idea.

What probably would be more well received and certainly would (In my opinion) be more interesting than EG would be if a human entered the Ponyverse. It's an interesting idea if handled correctly, but it could end up being a big train wreck. 

Oh boy... All the HiE fanfic writers would go completely insane over that. I mean just... It is... Well... Yeah, it'd be fun to see everyone freak out.

Lets consider couple of facts involving Princess Celestia:

She charged Twilight and friends to reform Discord (whether or not he's truly reformed can be questioned). The question is what a great threat would require the aid of one so chaotic, selfish, and dangerous... one that had ruled Equestia as a tyrant?

Two, why did Princess Celestia decided it was time to give Twilight Sparkle her final test so that she would be able to become an alicorn. Is her student a part of the same plan Discord is?

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Introduce a socially awkward male teenager. Twilight decides to get involved by trying to help him make friends. Twilight and this male character find out they have a number of things in common. Then institute a love triangle scenario with Twilight, Flash, and the male teen. Twilight tells the male teen she's chosen Flash. Male teen reverts to his former self by discarding everything with Twilight and their friendship. He stops going to school, Twilight is caller blocked, and he runs away from home. Sunset steps in to tell the teen about the magic portal and he runs off to Equestria to start a new life.

Edited by Singe