Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Sports Teams

DaReaper

Soccer: Charlton Athletic(Im losing interest in soccer)

Rugby: London Irish(gaining interest)

I also like Aussie Rules Football aswell but I don't follow a team. i think its better than american football.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

My favorite team is the Philadelphia Phillies or as the fandom might say the Fillydelphia Fillies

I also like every team from Philly I.E Flyers Eagles 76ers.

Are there any other Phillies fans on this forum or if not what is your favorite team?

• Brohoof 1

Nice to see others like baseball here! I'm a Twins fan myself, not too big into pro sports other than baseball, but I do really enjoy college football as well. Go Gophers! But yea, my dad grew up in the Philly area so he's a phillies fan. Good luck next season!

Dude, I actually wanted to like Vance Worley. I really tried to like Vance Worley. I told my friends" Vanimal" would become a thing. What pissed me off more than that though was giving up Jamey Carroll, such a likable guy.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

NBA: The Chicago Bulls.

NFL: The Oakland Raiders / Miami Dolphins.

NHL: Chicago Blackhawks.

MLB: Boston Red Sox.

NFL- Cincinnati Bengals (WHO DEY) and St. Louis Rams (not Los Angeles)

MLB- Cincinnati Reds and St. Louis Cardinals

NBA- Indiana Pacers 

NHL- St. Louis Blues

(I also respect the Blue jackets and Predators)

NCAA- University of Louisville

MLS- Columbus Crew

Premier League- Manchester United

I'm a hockey kind of guy and I cheer for the Vancouver Canucks. I usually cheer for teams that are closest to me. Canucks are basically all of BC's team. (British Columbia)

My favorite professional sport team is the Montreal Canadiens from the NHL and as a second team from a sport that I just care less as of now, football, I support the Montreal Allouettes from the CFL and also the Montreal impact in the MLS (Major League Soccer)

Edited by ExperimentalMLPguy

I don't support any teams fanatically, but off the top of my head:

Soccer: Ajax (because it was the first team I learned of as a child; I don't watch soccer)

Baseball: New York Yankees

As a bonus here are my favorite fencers, sicne fencing is the only sport I know anything at all about:

Epee: Nikolai Novosjolov, who I think is the best fencer in the world right now despite not being ranked 1, Pavel Kolobkov, the best male epeeist ever, and Bas Verwijlen because he has a unique style using his razor sharp instincts and impeccable timing (and he's Dutch)

Foil: Valentina Vezzali, medal-wise the best fencer ever with about 6 world titles and 6 times Olympic gold, three of which were individual

Sabre: Gu Bongil, whose style looks awkward but is completely controlled and calculated.

• 6 months later...

I'm not gonna lie. I thought for the longest time I was one of the few people who liked sports and ponies. Figured it had that jock vs dork vibe going on and I'm an open minded guy.

Anyway, I'm an overall NBA, NFL, MLB, college football, and college basketball fan. 

Favorite teams:

Memphis Grizzlies

Tennessee Titans

St Louis Cardinals

SEC football overall

That and I love March Madness 

Well, I live in the Chicago so...

Baseball: Cubs and White Sox

Football: Bears (Okay maybe slightly more Packers because the Bears kind of suck)

Hockey: Blackhawks

Basketball: Bulls

No brohoof for you! Packers suck! Go Bears! 

• Brohoof 1

Soccer: Bayern Munich, Sporting Kansas City

Hockey: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rally Raid: I have no actual loyalties, but I love X-Raid, Overdrive, and Robby Gordon Motorsports.

IndyCar: Andretti Autosport

Football/Soccer: SV Werder Bremen, FC Liverpool, The German National Team

NFL: San Francisco 49ers

• Brohoof 2

NFL: NY Giants

NHL: NY Rangers

MLB: NY Mets

I might by from NY XD I'm trying to get into Arizona sports teams though since I'm in charge of sports stuff at work.  Going to try to be a dual Giants and Cardinals fan this season.