Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Ninja Derpy

• 2 months later...
(edited)

My three wishes would be:

1. $1 million a year for the restof my life,

2. To be made about ten years younger (physically),

3. The power to turn invisible at will. You know, to facilitate an easier an easier escape from money grubbers!

… God, I'm materialistic!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

1. The talent and willpower to single handedly make a positive difference in this world without forsaking my artistic vision.

2. Perpetual good health so I won't have to worry about being limited by my own body.

3. The ability to pass on after I die into a controlled immortal state (meaning I could kill myself if I ever run out of things to do, against all the odds) where I can wander reality and insert myself into different times and places to live a million different lives.

These are the wishes I'd make to have an interesting life without making it boring with OP wishes.

3 Wishes? Hmm...

1. I'd wish for our world to be problem free! Including no deadly diseases, the end of world hunger, and no one being in poverty.

2. I'd wish for the world to be full of good people, no more big, dumb, meanies being mean to everyone.

3. Perfect harmony for the entire world, no more wars, constant fighting, and everyone could be friends! ^^

Maybe I should do another one, but just silliness.

1. I wish I could go into an alternate reality whenever I want and I would be Christian grey, just because it would be fun.

2. I wish that Makusu is blamed for everything that ever happens.

3. I wish that my bearded dragon wouldn't let the bugs sit on her head.

And all three of thos would have to do with MLP

1. Wish I was a pony

2.Wish Rainbow Dashie was real.

3.Wish for some hay fries! (Durn good!)

1.) I wish I had powers. I know I sound like a 5 year old, but I seriously do. Especially the ability to fly, considering I am terrified to drive.

2.) To be rich. My family is somewhat poor, and I just wish we were more wealthier.

3.) I wish that I had may other worlds to visit like Equestria or worlds from my favorite video games.

I wish I had wings like Fang or Angel from the maximum ride series, my ring enchanted so I could get three more wishes, wolverines healing ability and claws, $1,000,000, I could travel to equestria, go back in time and change my life, be able to travel to any generation of MLP,

1. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Thomas the Tank Engine were real (ttte cuz yolo)

2. I was married to Rarity

3. A Sega Saturn with EVERY SEGA SATURN AND SNES GAME EVER.

Psh, why wish when I can get it myself? I wanna be a fighter pilot, and I'm gonna get it. But either way...

1)Money

2)Cash

3)Dinero

• 5 years later...

Wish #1: To be able to cure any and ALL sicknesses and illnesses, be they mental or medical, especially the uncurable ones with a simple touch so people will pass on via old age.

Wish #2: To instantly know everything just from a simple step or touch of my hand.

Wish #3: (no hate, please) to have two of my OCs get together with two certain characters in EQG and make it canon.