Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What clothes do you put on first?

Potato Sprout

• 2 months later...

ah got to go with underwear, because I sleep naked and most of the time I like to put that on first... call me crazy... anyway, ahh if I have a BF at the time, and he "stayed the night" then most of the time I just put on a T-shirt and kind of wait to see how he feels...

Underwear is usually last for me... I fucking hate it so much! Shirt is always first, then I'll just wander around and do my hair and brush my teeth and stuff and then it's usually socks (I hate socks as much as underwear so sometimes I don't wear socks), underwear, jeans and finally shoes and then I'm off out the door. 

Edited by Ella_Ess

Underwear aren't included, but still underwear first, then t-shirt. Then I put on socks, my jeans and then my hoodie. In that order. Then as I'm exiting, I put my shoes on and then my jacket. If needed I wear gloves and a hat.

Pants/shorts or shirt first, it can be either, though I think I usually put on pants first. I tend to put on a hoodie before putting on socks. Afterwards, a belt if needed, and shoes if they count.

Edited by Orangejack

Here's the order I put my clothes on:

If I'm not going out or anything, it's this order: Underwear > Bra > Shirt > Shorts

If I am going somewhere, it's this: Underwear > Bra > Shirt > Jeans > Socks > Boots > Jacket

And that's about it really. 

Well, lets see, i'll try to recap how this works.

Generally when i wake up to go change/shower I take off my shirt first, then my pants and underwear(Yay for naked zygen imagery ;p.) then i'll shower or not, and since apparently not everyone starts the same i'll just say I start with my underwear, seems logic for me since i'd rather be shirtless then pantsless if something happens. Then I put on pants, and put on my shirt, and yeah, thats basically it. 

Pretty simple and logical order to my mind. I guess everyone has their own way though.

• Brohoof 1

Well yeah, no duh the underwear goes first. :P

Anyway, after that I always put on a shirt, then pants(if neccesary)- pajama pants if it's cold that night and I switch to jeans usually when I brush my teeth around noon or so. The socks usually come on right before I go out or something, I only wear them when I have to. :3

• 1 year later...

Well I don't take a shower in the morning, I usually take showers at night before bedtime  ;).  I wake up, take my pj's off-

Put my underwear on(underwear doesn't count does it?)

my sports bra

My blue jeans

One of my t-shirts

lastly, my watch, various bracelets and one of my necklaces(a silver bird skull or a beetle encased in resin that, sadly, broke recently)

Edited by Thuja

Underwear, socks, T-shirt, (This is important!) My favorite jacket, then I wait till the last minute to put my pants on because I like to just roam around my house in underwear, sometimes even outside x3 That isn't weird is it?

I take a shower at night so fresh panties and socks already on before I get dressed. :P

But in the morning I'll take off my pj's, put a bra on and deodorant, a shirt/hoodie, pants/shorts, a belt then shoes.

Edited by Cupcakes14

If I'm coming out of the shower and undies don't count, then my bottoms go on first; leggings, stockings, skirt, whatever. Then I'll put on my shirt, socks then shoes. If I'm just lazing around the house, then I'll still put bottoms first, change my shirt, go through a series of accessories then socks and shoes. yup.