7 replies to this topic

#1 akalink

akalink

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

So this is happening

http://www.animenews...iere-in-october

A new Pokemon series is being produced alongside the XY anime that is based more off the games and follows the adventures of Red. My inner child is bouncing off my inner ways right now.

Thoughts?

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 SmartyPants

SmartyPants

Pony

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

Well, at least Ash isn't in it. That's a good thing. Though Red is most likely going to speak. Hearing him talk is going to be a major event for me. I'm ready to hear his voice. I might actually give this a look out of curiosity and amusement being a huge Pokemon fanatic and all. :P

Edited by SmartyPants, 16 August 2013 - 10:50 PM.

#3 Ampharos

Ampharos

Changeling

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

Dude I'm so freakin hyped for this! Although I think they said it was a special rather than a series. I'll probably watch it subbed as well as dubbed. This generation is going far better than I expected.

#4 silverreverb

silverreverb

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

first thing that comes to mind is if either red or green are gonna win a championship /=|

what I wanna know is how this is gonna be different from other anime. the screenshot used in that article has caught my interest so I'm excited to where this one goes

#5 HallowsEve

HallowsEve

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:35 AM

I'm very excited for this. It seems that it will show more of the true nature of the Pokemon Universe. Although, I may be biased. I kinda hate what Pokemon has become. I cringe when I see commercials for the new episodes. It's kinda painful to watch. So! I'm excited to see how they plan on doing the Origin.

#6 Scootalove

Scootalove

✮The Best in The World✮

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

Since, Ash isn't going to be in it I guess I'm pretty happy about that. I've seen him too much in the movies and shows, but time for a new change which is actually good.

#7 Ampharos

Ampharos

Changeling

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

If you guys go on serebii.net there is a trailer for it in the news for friday. It looks significantly different from the anime, but in a good way. It looks so much better. You should really check it out.

#8 Celtore

Celtore

Ghost Pony

• Donors

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

I am SO glad that this will become a thing! A pokemon show where the main character isn't a complete moron! It will probably be not nearly as graphic or as awesome as the pokemon adventures manga, but I'm actually somewhat looking forward to this. I hope it doesn't get filled to the brim with fillers though as they adventure down the fearsome route 1...

Edited by Celtore, 17 August 2013 - 10:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.