Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your biggest fictional crush right now?

AstroNova

Oh, well, geez, I've had a lot of fictional crushes over the years...

I'll have to say, though, my one biggest fictional crush is Percy Jackson.

Let me tell you why I like him:

1. He can control water
  2. He can make his own freaking hurricane
  3. He's a really cool, nice person to hang out with
  4. He's really funny
  5. HE'S HOT

So.. yeah. And laugh all you like, because my previous fictional crush was Finn the human.

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~
  • Brohoof 6

I'd have to say Littlepip (obviously). I just love her character, and everything else she does in Fallout: Equestria. She has an amazing look and 'feel' to the overall character. Even though I'm a male I can feel like I can relate to her at certain times. I really think she is super duper amazing. Also, don't tell her, but.... but I think she's really cute.

• Brohoof 3

This is a tough one, but to be honest, I'd probably have to say that it's Tsuruya from TMOHS because she's just like me personality wise and she's just so cute and that green hair is beautiful. Also I find that sharp tooth adorable.

img-1765287-1-JKHZMr1.png

Edited by Harmonic Cactus
  • Brohoof 2

I have so many right now but there is only ONE FICTIONAL CHARACTER who enters my dreams every now and then.

he has two hearts. can be very childish. he wears bowties, have a weird obsessions for hats, travels in a blue box which he stolen/borrowed. the last of his kind.

FEZ.png

ehehehe, it is the Eleventh Doctor :}

actually, i do have a crush on the actor (Matt Smith) as well.. but The Doctor IS fictional, too ;)

Edited by jezsiema
  • Brohoof 4

Well my non-pony fictional crush would have to be Morrigan from Dragon Age.  For starters, she's voiced by Claudia Black...  I really liked her personality, it was very fiery but she knew when to be respectful(when you friended her anyways).  She was a great character to have on your party and her banter with the other companions was hilarious(especially Zevran and Sten).  I always hated saying goodbye to her by the end of the game D:...  She was absolutely gorgeous, She's only become more so thanks to the better graphics :wub: ...I can't wait to see her in the next game!

Her From Dragon Age: Origins:

Morrigan.gif

Her from the recent Dragon Age: Inquisition trailer and from a recent in-game screenshot of sorts:

EL93JjO.jpg

tumblr_mo72fv72EV1qbx1lro1_500.gif

daionlinescreen_morrigan_610_W.jpg

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

~I'll stop fangirling now.......~

• Brohoof 2

I think fictional crushes are silly.

Who wants to waste time thinking about that sh*t? It's nonsense.

Seriously - these are characters - they aren't real, for f*ck's sake.

They cannot, for instance, hypnotize you and speak in a dark, sultry tone about how they're going to sap all the love out of you before they devour you alive.

They cannot make you inexplicably love-struck with them while they murder the part of you which makes life worth living.

They can't use their tongues to fan the flames of lust in order to manufacture emotions they can then feed upon before laughing at your confusion. Over and over. 

They can't hurt and haunt you with someone's dirty headcanon version of themselves.

chrysalis.png

(Again, nonsense.)

• Brohoof 1

Probably Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time.

Why?

Because she is adorable

She plays an Axe Guitar

She seems like a load of fun

Her hair is cool

She's a Vampire

She can fly

SHE IS A BUCKING VAMPIRE!

post-7214-0-11112400-1377060049_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Right now, Bolin from Legend of Korra. I'm glad he and Korra aren't a couple, because then he's all mine  she doesn't deserve him. xDD

Hey, another Legend of Korra fan! Although let's be honest, that entire 'Spirit of Competition' Episode just.... well, it sucked. Big time. Actually, the romance in LoK overall sucked majorly bad too... Maybe season two will focus less on couples and shipping, and more on what made Avatar good.... All the awesome bending and fighting!!!!! ((You can stop reading now if you want Miss Grey, now I'm just gonna answer the question that this thread is all about))

But I digress. Anyways, my fictional crush, huh? Well, I don't really have a fictional crush anymore, but the biggest one from when I was growing up was on a character from Kim Possible. No, no, it wasn't on Kim Possible herself. It was on Tara. You know, Tara, that one background blonde cheerleader chick who had, like, 7 lines in the entire show's run? Yeah, her. 

tara_by_mr35mm-d5t8kqp.jpg

I dunno, maybe I just had a thing for blonde haired, blue eyed gals even from an early age. Whatever the case, Tara is the only fictional character I've ever really crushed on, so there you have it.

• Brohoof 1

I never really think about having a fictional crush, but if you had to force it out of me I would say:

Elena Fisher from the Uncharted series

tumblr_m0bjfsP4cx1qi3rldo1_r2_500.jpg

She is a total boss. That is all......

• Brohoof 2

It's funny, but I was just talking about my fictional crush to a friend over at another forum today. Now don't get all weird because it's a same sex crush! I tend to lean a bit that way in real life!

yomiko01_zps9dc63224.jpg

This is Yomiko Readman. She loves books even more than Twilight does. This next picture shows her joy at buying a big stack of books. She spends most of her money only on books. I love her frazzled hair! She also has another thing in common with Twilight. She's a practitioner of "Paper Magic" She can make paper do anything. She can even magically form pieces of paper into  blade that can cut through solid steel!

Yomiko02_zps52e055e6.jpg

I also have a "Thing" for Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex

motoko20kusanagi20the20major20ghost20in2

• Brohoof 2

For me right now it would have to be... Luna. There I said it, Luna. Personaly I think she is adorable and from what I have seen of her in the show we have a lot in common. She is also a sort of social reclusive with not many friends, we both love the night, it is a beautiful time. Both of us are mainly miss-understood and I just like her because of how similar we are.

• Brohoof 1

My biggest fictional crush huh?

Thats an easy one.

Its defiantly Holo from "Spice and Wolf", she is really cute and her personality is awesome, not to mention the fact that she is a grate spiritual being whom can take the form of a wolf.

She has been my waifu for like 2 years now, like since 2011!  :o

tumblr_mq94qy3OHj1qbytw2o1_500.gif

Edited by Onylex

It's so obvious, but I'll say it anyway. My biggest fictional crush is Chrysalis. I don't care what anyone has to say about that. I have had many fictional crushed, but Chrysalis is downright my biggest one. I'll just give a quick summary as to why instead of the usual long poem or novel version. She is perfect in every way in my eyes.

Currently,i really like Godot from Ace Attorney.

tumblr_mgqpfebgH31qa4nmto1_500.png

I never would have guessed. :comeatus:

mlp_rarity_wut_gif-_.gif

Oooooooooooo who could it possibly be??? Hmmm...... Whoever that someone is just makes me go like this:

my-little-pony-43F043E043D044F0448043A04

And when someone asks me about it, I go like this:

93865%2520-%2520animated%2520nervous%252

So I'm not going to tell you my biggest fictional crush :)

Applejack? :huh:

As for me...well, I had a huge crush on Monique from Kim Possible.

0608.jpg

However, my current fictional character crush would have to be Mei Terumi from Naruto.  I mean, just look at her!

Mei-terumi.png

She makes Chloe Vevrier feel inadequate in comparison.

This is an easy one... Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail!!! 

post-7640-0-35950000-1377097213_thumb.png

I don't know why she is my fictional crush... There is just something about her that makes her awesome XD

It has to be Pinkie Pie! :wub:

She always has and always will be my biggest fictional crush.

What's not to say. She's sweet,kind,adorable,funny,caring, and always happy.

Maka Albarn from Soul Eater. She kicks some serious ass in a fight, her weapon is a massive, badass scythe, she has a lovely, sweet voice, and SHE'S SO FREAKING CUTE! :wub:

367581-maka3_super.jpg

maka-albarn-soul-eater-24754092-576-432.

Dem eyes. Dat hair. Dat everything.

Yeah Maka was a close second for me. She's cute and kicks some serious ass! XD

Edited by Super Derpy

I was counting up how many cartoon characters I've had in the past and I counted up to fourteen. Now I can only count eleven. Just in the past month, I've had a crush on Rainbow Dash and now I'm kind of leaning towards Rarity and Applejack at the same time. Last month, I also gained a crush on a character from a book but that's only because I portray the book's characters as cartoon characters and the character I was crushing on was human Rainbow Dash!

So, Rarity.