Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your biggest fictional crush right now?

AstroNova

Alright so I have a couple, they are from different animes! xP

URnN1Vp.jpg

Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin, she is just awesome, I don't know what else to say.

ZdmMVLn.jpg

Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist.

I could probably list more, but nah. xD 

Luna but I also have a bit of a crush on her darker side Nightmare Moon. I even stare up at the moon every night and thank Luna for blessing us with another beautiful night. Like last nights full moon. Plus I live on a reverse schedule so I sleep all afternoon and work all night. And I kind of hate the sun as odd as that may seem to some people. Too bright and hot for me.

It's gotta be the one and only Rainbow Dash, Its more the personality and the voice than anything (All worship Ashleigh Ball). It was very close though. Maka Albarn from Soul Eater and even though Soul Eater is the same sex as me I have found myself oddly drawed to him. I think that is also got to be put down to Personality.

rainbow_dash_innocent_smile_by_rontoday2Soul_Eater_Evans_by_angelragnarok9.png

• Brohoof 1

Maya and Lilith from Borderlands

Maya's got dem hips and a really pretty face

Lilith's hair is to die for and I love her eyes. ugh <33

post-650-0-13448600-1377122270_thumb.jpg

post-650-0-10793000-1377122339_thumb.jpg

This guy, Russia from Hetalia.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

He's kinda scary, but whatever... He is pretty attractive... DON'T JUDGE ME, ALRIGHT?! I'm just kidding. xD

OMFG ANOTHER RUSSIA FAN!!! Me and my friend love him. My friend loves him more than me though since she has a Russia pin. HE'S SO COOL!! Not to mention attractive.

Mine would have to be the ex-con Kevin Levin. Yeah if you don't know who he is, don't bother looking him up cause it kind of embarasses me. But I don't know I've had many fictional crushes in the past, small ones, but I just became an ultimate fangirl for this guy. He's hot, has a hot voice in my opinion, not to mention his VA also played Beast Boy from Teen Titans!! :wub: Who was also one of my crushes.

I love his personality even if he can be a jerk at times, but at least he's better than the main hero. *facehoof* I can't stand Ben sometimes.  >_>  Plus he's funny and I don't know why exactly I like him so much but I'm not gonna explain any further so as to not completely embarass myself more than I already have :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Back in 2006-7, it was this ladae:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Alexis_Rhodes

I thought she was sexay. Fuck my life

This isn't really a crush but in the earlier stages or my broniness I had an unhealthy obsession with Dashie.

I liked her way too much. And yes, I did read MLD, and bawled like a fuckin' baby.

When it comes to ponies, the pony I used to hate I really like now. (Raritah).

She's my second probably, that second used to be Flutters.

WheatleyCore, on 20 Aug 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

Yep, the only cartoon characters I've really felt for where different anime girls :P.

For some reason I really liked Lucy from elfen lied, her back story was so moving as well though :)

Lucyelfenlied.jpg

Edited by Happy Plant

I have NONE!

I've never been a fan of fictional crushes. My brain always realized that I'd never get to be with my fictional crush ever because they're not real. All of my crushes have been real. :)

Rainbow Dash. She's amazing! Those gorgeous magenta eyes, that adorable smile (hell, an adorable face!), her great sense of humor! She rocks! Oh, and when she laughs or giggles, I can't help but let my heart burst! She's special to me not just for her role in my entry to the fandom, but a perfect mix of personality and the most beautiful looks. She's perfection incarnate, and shares my value of loyalty and pranks. That doesn't go to say that she has her flaws though. She's kinda my opposite. She's athletic where I'm more literate. She has egotistical tendencies where I'd consider myself selfless. She cares about popularity, where I'm indifferent towards it. But that's just it, she's the yang to my yin. I just know it has to be love. She's an ever constant presence that never leaves my mind or heart. Her smile could instantly calm my roughest storm of rage. He laugh makes me wanna cry with happiness. Looking at her makes me want to physically meld with her. Not in a sexual way, but something deeper, more metaphorical. Damn, just thinking about her, I'm getting all misty eyed. I would vow to cherish her in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, to have and to hold her, for better and for worse, until death do us part.

• Brohoof 1

Ride on shooting star

Kokoro no koede san tanzu no youni

Rai tsuzuketa

KURANJI no HAMUSUTAA otonabi de

RIBENJI no ROBUSUTAA kikijurete

img-1770308-1-konachan_com__15389_bass_f

Oh wow! I forgot about how cool Haruko is. Gas powered left handed base for the win! You wouldn't mind if I stole her away from you, would you? Side note. "The Pillows" music helped make Fooly Cooly awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9rrVZIlpJA

well i dont know, well i do know, but this is the stuff i dont really talk about 

if im going to say some it would definitely be

'Shiiro Mashiro'  

Cuttin a but close there, aren't you?

The only ones I have had is:

Stellaluna

z56o.jpg

(This was when I was a child)

And

star_fox__krystal_by_ukalayla-d4vz6ul.jp

I know these are weird, but bare with me.

Flitter. The mane style really appeals to me and I like the color of it too. Her coat is a good color too. I also like Pegasi so that's another good thing about Flitter.

Edited by TwiliDashieFlutt

Without a doubt the prize goes to Applejack

applejack__by_fantazyme-d5hjo7q.jpg

She has nearly everything I could possibly want in a woman, she is honest, principled, true to herself and others. Is strong and confident enough to not give a damn what others think and is really sexy.

• Brohoof 1

Well lets see... I act like her.. I'm probs 1x more shyer than her.. *Thinks* And love nature.. (Sitting down under a tree) *Whispers* Dun tell anyone! Don't tell that i hide dog treats in my backpack/cat treats ></carrots for the bunnies.. *Sigh* Why am i a sucker for this kind of stuff.. 

Well you can;t be all THAT shy if you've just put it up on a public forum for the world to see :P

I would tell you who I have a crush on, but to do that i'd need to have a crush on a fictional character first. XD

Rainbow Dash, yeah yeah, whatever. You guys know that already.

So my second biggest fictional crush is Fifi La Fume from Tiny Toons Adventures.

img-1765206-1-FifiWink.jpg

img-1765206-2-tumblr_m7e7oz8ZsM1qjnayto1

img-1765206-3-wtta17.jpg

Why? 'Cause she's French. And that's sexy as hell.

Basically a female version of Pepe Le Pew right? Yeah I get ya man ;) Pepe is one of my fictional crushes but unfortunately one man has really swept me off my feet :lol:

• Brohoof 2

That's a hard question. Until a couple of months ago (6 months) it was probably Fluttershy. I don't know, she's so adorable so I guess that's why. I'm not an "extreme" brony anymore ( I don't watch it, but once a brony, always a brony) so I don't really know anymore.

Johnny Joestar (From Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Check it out!), easily.

He's so freaking cute, has an awesome stand power (fires energy waves from his finger/toe nails, pretty cool stuff :D), and he's just downright fabulous.  Oh, that and he loves horses.  I tend to be a bit of a pony man but I'm sure in my headcanon we could cross that bridge.

Big image below.

SBR__Johnny_Joestar_by_MelzGrave.jpg

Oh yeah, I should probably just mention right here that I'm mad gay :v

Edited by FabulousJeremy

Well, I have a LOT of fictional crushes, but my all-time favorite - mai waifu - is Maya Fey, from Ace Attorney.

MayaConfidenta.gif

Sweet jesus, she's just so perfect. She loves food, she loves kid's TV, she has a cheeky attitude, she's cute, she's funny, she's just a bit smug, and she can even channel spirits.

Honestly, what more could you want?

• Brohoof 1