Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Cookie Clicker, the most fun (and pointless) game on the internet?

\/

I've recently discovered a game called "Cookie Clicker" where the object of the game is to click a large cookie to get more cookies, and use cookies to buy things that will make cookies for you. You can also buy upgrades and earn achievements, but the only real point is to have fun. If you want to check it out, go ahead and click this link : orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

If you feel like it, post how many cookies you've gotten, and how many cookies you are making per second. It's somewhat a work in progress, but still a really great game. Try it out and have fun!

post-17881-0-10444500-1378073347_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

325 million cookies per second. I need help. I can't stop. Whenever I close my eyes I see cookies. I'm one upgrade away from all upgrades purchased. Cookie Clicker is now my life. Cookie Clicker is my god.

cfc6ddb655db69de1a548b16cd34fbc7.png

• Brohoof 7

Dang, better than me! You sure worked hard on that (or just let it run overnight). I might be able to get to where you are in a few hours, but then you'll be ahead again. Right now I have 108,036,174.9 Cps. I have 100 of everything up to alchemy labs and 80 portals, 50 time machines. Maybe I'll catch up.

Apparently this game is a lot more popular than I first thought. If you want to be competitive, go ahead and post your (or your family members') game screenshots.

Played it for a little while, and I must say. It's so pointless, but I can't help but generate more cookies. There is never enough cookies. I need to make more. I need to expand my cookie empire!  :angry: 

...What am I doing with my life?

• Brohoof 1

@Sundew, We're not obsessed, it's just fun, and doesn't take up too much time in your life. I'm sorry if you don't seem to like it, but let opinions be held.

This really is a pointless game. :lol: It's good for passing time, though. It's fun and addicting.. yet it can get boring when you get everything.

• Brohoof 3

Doctor Whooves manning the time machines? Cursors are Hooves, and Derpy should be in place of grandmas. Pinkie would only make sense if it were cupcakes.

Ooh, this game! Started playing it quite a while ago, as have a few people I met at BUCK Con. Here's my progress:

MIFJ5VK.jpg

Gotta love some of the celebrity quotes that pop up.

I cannot start the new version because i'm already playing the older version, but here is a picture anyway

post-18640-0-76907600-1378076992_thumb.png

I started playing last Saturday, but "The Worst Possible Thing" had happened. My save got deleted and I had to start all over

I swear, this thing is becoming a meme, and last I checked, it seriously was.

I blame Antvenom.

By the way, between cooperative efforts between me and my brother, we're at 310 million CPS.

I miscounted. It was 319 million.

nmb3.png

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Ah, Taylor and his fantastic cookie clicker video. To all stuck on the old version, I plead you to play the new one. It is much easier to gain cookies, and there is much more to do there. Just try it, and you will see the improvments.

I cannot start the new version because i'm already playing the older version, but here is a picture anyway

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2013-09-01 at 6.58.53 PM.png

I started playing last Saturday, but "The Worst Possible Thing" had happened. My save got deleted and I had to start all over

wait? the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING. *pulls over chair/couch thing* ? Oh no! you should export your saves every once in a while and put them in a notepad.

Ah, Taylor and his fantastic cookie clicker video. To all stuck on the old version, I plead you to play the new one. It is much easier to gain cookies, and there is much more to do there. Just try it, and you will see the improvments.

wait? the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING. *pulls over chair/couch thing* ? Oh no! you should export your saves every once in a while and put them in a notepad.

Sadly I found out that you can save after it got deleted. And instead of just starting on the new one, i'll try to do both at the same time

I have once again become addicted to this shit.

Goddamnit. In only a few hours I am back up to 4.4 million per second.

Someone needs to delete this from the internet, so I can go out and get a life.

And now you know exactly how I feel... Although I haven't been playing for as long as you have... I've just been playing for a few minutes

And now you know exactly how I feel... Although I haven't been playing for as long as you have... I've just been playing for a few minutes

This game will devour your soul.

It will cause you to stay inside and just click and click instead of going and doing productive things!

This game stole my life once, and now it has done so again.

This game will devour your soul.

It will cause you to stay inside and just click and click instead of going and doing productive things!

This game stole my life once, and now it has done so again.

Well technically I still have to go to school, so I'll do other stuff... Stuff I hate but it'll be other stuff at least... (How is this my life?)