Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Cookie Clicker, the most fun (and pointless) game on the internet?

\/

I'm at 86 million cps and 66 billion in stock with over 4 quadrillion lifetime made.

I already have the grandmothers coalescing into a hive mind entity.

Each individual cursor I can purchase costs over 200 billion.

I'm getting to the point where I'm probably going to cheat so I can both get all the upgrades and get the "cookies taste awful" cheating achievement. Yes, there's an achievement for that.

my latest updates to the game.....jsut took a screenshot of it.

Grandma's arn't too happy, lol

Still a fun game...I tend to keep it running for long periods too.

attachicon.gifCookies.png

You think those grandmas are bad? Look what I've got:

KWltdgb.jpg

They've turned into Jabba the Hutts! I think one of the quotes at the top stated that they had become transmutated with cookie dough. Yeah, they were angry!

Cookies. Too many cookies. SAVE ME FROM THESE COOKIES!!!

At time of posting I only have 32.4 cookies per second. This will go up. Help Me!

EDIT: HELP!!!!!!!! 400.563.2. I now have cookies on the brain.

Edited by Questioner

This grandma apocalypse is sounding mroe and more like the game [Prototype]. Quake, the Borg and or "The Flood" from Halo. and even as far as FEAR, and Doom 3, 

seriously

News : wrinkled "flesh tendrils" visible from space!

News : remains of "old ladies" found frozen in the middle of growing fleshy structures!

News : large "flesh highways" scar continent, stretch between various cookie facilities!

News : all hope lost as writhing mass of flesh and dough engulfs whole city! News : nightmare continues as wrinkled acres of flesh expand at alarming speeds!

Edited by Flutter Dash

I'm currently at 5.6 million cookies per second. It's tough, but for some reason I can't stop playing it.

Found a good way playing it, though:

Having this playlist here played in the background.

It kinda fits to it in a really strange way...

Well, there is always that cookiepocalypse that will kill everyone with obesity and diabetes, so a dark and doom-impending sounding song fits it all too well.

This. Is. The. Best. Game. EVER!!!

I found out about it a few days ago and damn, this stuff is almost as addicting as real chocolate chip cookies. I've always found those grandmas suspicious but when I finally got to the One Mind upgrade.. woah.. what the hell?

Currently getting around 62,5 million CPS, I'm not gonna stop until I have 200 of everything.

Ooh, this game! Started playing it quite a while ago, as have a few people I met at BUCK Con. Here's my progress:

img-1804761-1-MIFJ5VK.jpg

Gotta love some of the celebrity quotes that pop up.

Jeez Look at all those clicks!! :o  My finger was getting worn at just 25k clicks and you have 100x that!

Anyway here's what I managed to get done in about an hour and a half. I don't know if my mouse will recover. I was kind of sad that selling the 1 grandma I had didn't get rid of the background tile where they show her. Oh well. I may have to buy some in the future to see what this grandmaocalypse is all about. Thanks for finding this time waster golden everfree

qxfz.png

I started playing the game at 6 a.m. in the morning, and it wasn't the exactly best choice in my life. I am now addicted to the game, but still try to keep the times I play to a minimum.  Seriously I played this game for about four hours straight and that's when I knew I had no control over my life anymore. 

Edited by The Handmaid

did anybody restart the game? if you soft-reset the game, you'll get heavenly chips based on how many cookies you had when you reset. these chips give you a 5% multiplier to your cps. I started this time with a 130% cps and after a few hours I'm already at 200k cps

Just under 43,000,000,000,000 cookies all-time. Making over 250,000,000 Cps. I'm currently trying to buy two more portals to make 100 and then I'm just gonna spam time machines and cookie upgrades.

Jeez Look at all those clicks!! :o  My finger was getting worn at just 25k clicks and you have 100x that!

I used a program that allowed me to configure certain keys on the keyboard to recreate a mouse click when pressed. I changed every one of them to do so and then mashed the keyboard :P

It's getting real slow at the moment, though. I'm currently at 196 cursors, aiming for 200 for the achievement. It takes forever... *adopts Pinkie voice*

Apparently everyone loves this game. I thought it looked boring. But my friends told me to try it..............

And it was.

Lamest game ever.

Never mind, that's curiosity.

Edited by Jokuc

Did... Did I win? I seriously cant tell. post-3585-0-18431600-1378864633_thumb.png

No but really, this game needs to be fixed. You can defeat the entire point of playing by opening the game, going into the URL bar, and typing Javascript:Game.cookies=99999999999999999999999999999999999999. 

And I hate programming :lol: