Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cross-Dressing

Sepia-chan

Due to popular demand (like 2 people) here it is. The cross dressing thread.

Cross dressing is a boy dressing as a girl or a girl dressing as a boy(it rocks)

So, do you cross dress? Think it's screwed up, maybe? Indifferent?

Here, share your opinions, thoughts, whatever. (I cross dress, myself.)

Edited by Sepia-chan
  • Brohoof 12

I don't personally cross dress but I don't mind it at all. 

If someone wants to cross dress...good for them.

But, if someone shames someone for cross dressing...then we have a problem.

• Brohoof 15

Well I don't talk about it much but I have a high degree of gender dysphoria that I've done absolutely nothing about for various physical reasons.

So cross-dressing to me has never bothered me and when people are interested in it, I encourage them to blur the boundaries that bother me deeply, since it feels like a small victory; I don't want to let gender conformity get anyone else down like it gets me.

Of course, I don't do it myself. Even if I did, it technically wouldn't be cross-dressing considering my condition. Even still, the issue does cross my mind sometimes, and it does bother me that it so deeply offends other people (not when it just makes them uncomfortable. I'm talking about people who get hostile.). Like, who the hell cares if someone desires to dress as the other gender. It's not like they're physically or really even mentally injuring you. You're just being an ignorant fool when you deny someone their personal right to aesthetic and identity like that.

/end rant

• Brohoof 10

I actually have a friend that loves to do this for Conventions.  He goes to cons witha  grps of friends (mix genders) and they all cross dress difrent anime characters, usally all from the same anime. 

I don't see a problem with it,  he is a good friend and actually engaged to a girl that he met while cross dressing. 

As for me,  I have always considered girls clothing to be a lot more awsome then guys, at least as far as cosplay goes.  I know I dont have the body, ( or to say the least, face) for it otherwise I may have tried it. 

• Brohoof 3

I dont do it myself but, I also have no problem with it.

Thought I do think its more exempted for girl to dress like guys rather than guys like girls.

I think people just generally assume than girls are earner lesbian or a tom boy and that guys are just weird.

I think its awesome that people break the "gender norm", it sort of the same thing with guys liking MLP.  

Do I cross-dress?  Nope. Do I have a problem with other people doing it? Nope. I just take it for what it is. "Oh so there is a girl dressing up as a dude, cool."

• Brohoof 2

I don't exactly cross dress but, I don't judge anyone who wears an opposite gender's clothes. So, I don't mind trying it myself at all. So, if you cross dress in any shape or form I say go for it.

Well I don't do it myself... But I do believe that we should all be able to dress however we want. Actually, I wouldn't mind doing it myself either, it looks like fun. Oh, and we should all be able to wear make up too.

Edited by Maki Natsuo
  • Brohoof 5

Only now do I realize how unclear my topic post was.

I love crossdressing, for a few reasons, that have been mentioned in here. Since I've been a young kid I've always had interest in things "for" the opposite gender. I never thought much of it and never told anyone, only about a year ago I started acting on my tendencies by trying on a few clothes that my mother was giving to a Goodwill or something. It makes me happy, and girly clothes are hella comfy and cute.

• Brohoof 4

I don't care if somebody does it, it is their life after all. I have cross dressed before, it's actually kind of fun. Wearing the clothes of the opposite gender has something that is a little appealing about it to me. I wouldn't want to do it all the time, but every so often wouldn't be so bad.

Edited by BioticDemon
  • Brohoof 2

sort of. i have a large amount of underwear i use, and have just about scrapped boxers and the like completely. i have a dress, which i wore to school once, but never again (FYI it didn't turn out too terrible, but i haven't had any other opportunity to really do that again). i think i own one or two other things, as well. but mostly, what keeps me from experimenting more is my terrible anxiety. i don't know how to cope with it exactly.

• Brohoof 2

Back at my high school we had a cross dresser, just one from my knowledge. It took me awhile to realize later that he was in one of my classes. I found out once he spoke. You have to give respect to the skill some of these people have when it comes to cross dressing. It was weird when I found out, but I was fine with it.

• Brohoof 2

i'm kind of fine not being able to reach that golden pedestal of crossdressing skill. i don't hate the fact i'm physically male; i like my masculine features, really. but, i want to be able to like, be a girl too, yeah? i don't want to choose between either, since either have redeeming factors. i see myself as a girl mainly, but i'm also a guy. and that's why i want to experiment more with this crossdressing, even though i feel i can't.

i, think i went off a tangent on this thread, didn't i?

• Brohoof 2

i'm kind of fine not being able to reach that golden pedestal of crossdressing skill. i don't hate the fact i'm physically male; i like my masculine features, really. but, i want to be able to like, be a girl too, yeah? i don't want to choose between either, since either have redeeming factors. i see myself as a girl mainly, but i'm also a guy. and that's why i want to experiment more with this crossdressing, even though i feel i can't.

i, think i went off a tangent on this thread, didn't i?

Nope, that's perfectly on-topic.

I kind of agree in a sense. It would be nice to live as a female since that's what I feel like deep down inside but then again I'm so used to living as a male and so used to the socialization that it would be best if I could sort of switch back and forth but always look normal as either. Too bad it's not an option.

I would cross-dress if I wasn't 6 feet tall, weighing 170 pounds and with 10.5 feet. There's no passing like that.

harrumpf. well i was gonna post some old pictures of myself doing that, but i can't seem to find my old crossdressing pictures. :I

at any rate, they're in the "post a picture of yourself" thread on the forums, somewhere. search for my name there and you might find them.

Well, I can't say I've ever done cross dressing, of course I don't have any real quarrels with it, its not something I really see much, but still.

I'll admit I may be shocked at first, but I'd try to rationalize it, and I'd get over it in a bit frankly.

If it makes you happy I suppose it's fine I guess.

I'm even more so ok with it when It comes to transgenders. Since they are technically trying to become themselves more.

For everyone else it's just kinda a for the heck of it thing.

But I don't really have any quarrels, being a curious person overall I can see the reason for wanting to try cross dressing.

Cross dressing? Yeah I'm okay with it. I don't think the type of clothing a person wears is that big of a deal. If a guy wants to dress like a girl, and visa versa, fine by me. There's nothing sick or wrong with it. Its just a personal preference. 

I haven't done it personally, but I know a few guys that have. Plus there are some guys that you can't tell they're guys when they're dressed up like a girl. 

I support this thread...as do I also support the concept of the idea of showing off how others could look in drag *clasps fingers* Yes...yes...

but to be fair...here is me dressed in drag for Rocky Horror Picture Show (SFW)

rockyhorror25.jpg

251341.png

186883.png

171070.png

13866.png

204242.jpg

You guys wouldn't believe how rare it is to find good-looking pony crossdressing pictures that are SFW.

Although my clop collection got some nice new additions...

Hm. Sir, I think that it would be rather nice if one were to share more of these if possible in a different more private messaging setting XD

• Brohoof 6

img-1822639-1-251341.png

img-1822639-2-186883.png

img-1822639-3-171070.png

img-1822639-4-13866.png

img-1822639-5-204242.jpg

You guys wouldn't believe how rare it is to find good-looking pony crossdressing pictures that are SFW.

Although my clop collection got some nice new additions...

Hmm... You influenced me to put this in my clopping folder. (Except for Big Mac, WTF was that shit?!) And yeah, thank you for influencing me ._.

Hm. Sir, I think that it would be rather nice if one were to share more of these if possible in a different more private messaging setting XD

Hmm... You influenced me to put this in my clopping folder. (Except for Big Mac, WTF was that shit?!) And yeah, thank you for influencing me ._.

tom-baker-creepy-smile.gif

Couple notes: DiscordAnarchy, you might want to edit the spoiler and quotation tags in your post, they're not placed properly. And Th3 Chaos Theory, the Big Mac comic was just too funny not to post.

If you guys like crossdressing ponies, I got them on Derpibooru. You'll have to make an account and edit you user preferences if you want to unspoiler the saucy images by default and load the explicit stuff.

24701.png

Happy browsing, and watch out for the creepier stuff.

• Brohoof 1