Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you doing at this very moment?

Marshmallow

...other than browsing MLPforums, obviously.

(Sorry if this is a duplicate. I've looked quite a bit and I don't think it is)

As for me, I am currently in a McDonald's, eating a Big Mac and takng advantge of the free wifi on my iphone (no, I'm not fat. I'm actually pretty skinny - a bit too much for my taste actually- and I usually eat mcdonalds like once every 3 months or so. Just felt like it today for some reason ;) )

Now, what about you? What are you doing right now?

• Brohoof 5

I'm sitting at my school's rec-room and browsing these here forums. Probably about to make an avatar for somepony.

Just got back home and had some lunch. I'm planning out a glowstringing routine for a party this Friday :)

Sounds interesting... What party are you going to ? A private ? ;o

Sounds interesting... What party are you going to ? A private ? ;o

Nah, nothing private. My friend's birthday is Friday and she's having it at this awesome ice skating place. She wanted me to do a little lightshow for her, so I figured I'd make that her present. I just need to find a great pony track to perform to.

Nah, nothing private. My friend's birthday is Friday and she's having it at this awesome ice skating place. She wanted me to do a little lightshow for her, so I figured I'd make that her present. I just need to find a great pony track to perform to.

Awesome :'D do us all a favor and film it, eh ? :'D

Ha, definitely! I'll try and post it the same night I get back if I'm not dead tired lol

Awesome :'D

I'm thinking of recording some melbourne shuffle, this friday... Maybe i should upload it here as well :P