Birthday Party Disaster. *Question*

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Moonlight_Tale

Moonlight_Tale

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

What would you do if Pinkie threw you a party BUT, unlike most of her parties, it was horrible, (the cake was your least favorite, the music they played you hated, when they surprised you you peed your pants, so on and so on.) 

Would you be mad, thank pinkie, pretend it never happened? What? And say this was all in the pony world.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 SmartyPants

SmartyPants

Pony

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

I wouldn't be mad. Pinkie went out of her way to throw me a party. Sure, it wasn't the best, but it's the thought that counts, and I appreciate what she did even if I didn't enjoy it. I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings, so I'd tell her that I had fun and thank her.

Edited by SmartyPants, 27 September 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#3 super2379

super2379

Pony

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

I wouldn't be mad. I forgive and forget, and besides, it's a pinkie party, it had to have at least a little SOMETHING good about it! :P

#4 FNGRpony

FNGRpony

Pony

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

well lets suppose you "had an accident."

like you suggest.

Knowing pinkie it clearly would have happened before and she's know just what to do. 
Further more if you found your party less than satisfactory she'd likely be willing to give you another one.

hell she might even insist.

#5 Armchair Adventurer

Armchair Adventurer

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

I would be surprised anyone knows when my birthday is! The cake and the music wouldn't really matter to me because somebody wanted to surprise me for my birthday, got my friends together and did something special for me. I'd still be pretty honored biggrin.png!

Edited by Armchair Adventurer, 27 September 2013 - 11:50 AM.

#6 Winged Dragon of Ra

Winged Dragon of Ra

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

I wouldn't be mad. I mean who wouldn't love a Pinkie Pie party no matter how crazy it gets it is sure to be fun. I am sure that there could  be a fun way to enjoy Pinkie Pie's party. For me it would be better to have a Pinkie Pie party than to be forgotten and all alone at home.

#7 Frith is Magick

Frith is Magick

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Even if I didn't enjoy it, I would still be grateful for the thought. Normally I don't like birthdays, especially my own, but all the same, it is that act of consideration and an honest desire to bring joy that counts. If the surprise made me pee my pants, that could be easily remedied, after all, wearing pants isn't common in Equestria. wink.png

#8 CometSpeed

CometSpeed

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

id be happy about it :) . and i know if i " peed myself " she wouldnt flip, or she would already know of such reactions ( pinkylogic ). i agree with the pony who said she would insist of throwing another one to satisfy me :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.